It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from Nevada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Hi All,

I was just googling around and happened across this site. I find the topics/posts very interesting and look forward to becoming part of the community. Well Im supposed to be here and here I am.

Great Site

Myhigherself

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Myhigherself

Whats up Myhigherself welcome to the ATS.

[edit on 12/1/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome Ophiuchus 13, love your name and your signature.

When someone asks who I am , I love to answer, "I am everyone I have ever met, and now I am you"

I think your signature is much more to the point. I am always learning & growing and I was directed here by "who knows what" cant wait till I get off work tonight so I can take more time to check out this site.

Take Care & Peace

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Welcome! I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you better. I love the quote you just mentioned in your last post. Very interesting. I'd love to hear more.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Myhigherself

I can tell your going to fit in right away, i do however have a "project" for you going forward. This site has a tendency to demoralize those who come on here hoping to find a wonderful world of accepting people as they are. I can tell by your first two posts that you have a wonderful outlook on your life, when you get deeper into this site and start revealing more of yourself through more personal opinions please do not loose any aspect of you now because of the hatred you will come across. That is my "project" for ya, this is a relatively small community and we can check in on ya,(doooooeeeeey, doeeeeey, doeeey [thats supposed to be creepy music])
It is not a matter of "if" it is a matter of "when", you will have an opinion countered to that of someones very passionate opinion and once you have hit their button they will unleash on ya. Don't sweat it, keep your opinions, and remeber good logical people outway the crazies on here by a large margin, politness though is unbiased in its views.
That being said......... Welcome To ATS my friend!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, senor, and have a great time looking around conspiracies and such!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. There is plenty of stuff to read. Definitely enough things to ponder. Perhaps even some things to make you laugh. Have fun. Learn much. I'm a newbie myself.

new topics

top topics

join