It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal of War on Terror

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
do you want a Eye Opener ... go back in time to a terror event, it really doesnt matter which event or country... ok, found the event... now follow the story through the newspapers.... did you see the new anti terror measure...??? interesting huh.... has a terrorist ever got his way on anything...? then why sacrafice for a losing cause or do you think terror is staged...? to what take away the peoples freedoms...? interesting

what does terrorist have to gain...?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by toreishi
you still think this war is about preventing civilian casualties? since when did war start giving a damn about civilians? its about gaining a foothold in the middle east, where the ruling government is beholden to the US for its very existence. and one way to do this is to saturate a country with investments. check how much is being spent on the construction efforts in iraq, and how many of these companies are american?

and how do bombs and missiles get to their targets? these things need planes to drop them and tanks to fire them. and those planes and tanks didn't just get there on their own, there's a gigantic logistics trail involved just to launch a uav in iraq and in afghanistan. and that's where the bulk of the huge budget in this war effort goes to.

[edit on 12.23.09 by toreishi]

Yes but any weapons that causes less collateral damage that Bombs and Missiles are suppressed in favor of "smart" Bombs and Missiles and most of the bombs and missiles are delivered by Unmanned aerial Vehicles plus the "construction" efforts in Iraq are just nothing more than Construction of Oilfields and turning Iraq into hell on earth.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
do you want a Eye Opener ... go back in time to a terror event, it really doesnt matter which event or country... ok, found the event... now follow the story through the newspapers.... did you see the new anti terror measure...??? interesting huh.... has a terrorist ever got his way on anything...? then why sacrafice for a losing cause or do you think terror is staged...? to what take away the peoples freedoms...? interesting

what does terrorist have to gain...?

To Kill Corporate Plutocrats

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
I like how the terrorists are cowards for firing an RPG and running or setting up an IED and running but dropping bombs from robots 4,000 miles away.....that's brave as hell.

Awesome post my friend, people just don't get it these days. They are convinced fighting a rag tag army of ill equipped humans with Satellites, tanks, UAV's and 250k troops is a fair fight.

When the enemy takes chances going head to head with a convoy of armored tanks with a wired cord hooked up to an IED and succeeds its one hell of a heroic thing to do from their perspective. Unlike sitting in an airbase hangar somewhere using a laptop to take out a wedding party with a set of hellfire barrages with a predator drone without getting their hands dirty.

I have to admire how a bunch of ayrabs living in caves who continue to serve it up to the All mightiest Juggernaut of Military Technology to have ever existed.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

I like how the terrorists are cowards for firing an RPG and running or setting up an IED and running but dropping bombs from robots 4,000 miles away.....that's brave as hell.

Awesome post my friend, people just don't get it these days. They are convinced fighting a rag tag army of ill equipped humans with Satellites, tanks, UAV's and 250k troops is a fair fight.

When the enemy takes chances going head to head with a convoy of armored tanks with a wired cord hooked up to an IED and succeeds its one hell of a heroic thing to do from their perspective. Unlike sitting in an airbase hangar somewhere using a laptop to take out a wedding party with a set of hellfire barrages with a predator drone without getting their hands dirty.

I have to admire how a bunch of ayrabs living in caves who continue to serve it up to the All mightiest Juggernaut of Military Technology to have ever existed.

Do you know that the iPods, iPhones, and Predator drones are Technological Crown Jewel of Current Humanity!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Many-Many Next gen weapons and Military Hardwares that many of them at first largely made up for War on terror have their asses kicked by Predator Drone (I mean cancelled In Favor of Predator Drone).

[edit on 24-12-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Minimizing Civilian Casualties in the War on Terror is Just makes that war Less Profitable.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
HAARP is a Superweapon for supplanting the role of nuke in the war on terror like making Indonesia joins war on terror after December 26 2004 though this is little more than improvised weapon(of mass destruction)

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

the Predator drone are made of Coltan, the similar material used in Today's electronics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join