It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The earth is designed to be a 'fear farm'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
THE COSMIC PLAN LETS NEGATIVES GET A HEAD START -- AND SET UP A 'FEAR FARM'

Those on the negative path are able to perform amazing feats of consciousness and 'magic' thousands of years in advance of everyone else. The Creator seems to have designed this as a standard throughout the Universe.

Granted, those magical abilities come from absorbing the energy and vitality of others. It clearly states in the Law of One that negative entities feed on fear. They literally use it as a food source for their own sustenance. If this food chain were to be disrupted, worldwide, for even one single day, they would suffer such great damage that they might never recover from it.

They are not concerned with eating us, like the TV series 'V' would suggest. We are of much greater value to them by being 'farmed' for fear.

So yes... the Earth is designed to be a fear farm. Negative entities like the Anunnaki are manipulating the very top levels of the military-industrial complex to create a mass media system that keeps the 'farm' producing its number-one cash crop -- fear and anger.

If the negatives were not allowed to have this head start, there would be no incentive for them to participate in the Cosmic Plan.

divinecosmos.com...

This is from the latest blog from David Wilcock on Nov. 28, '09, updated on Dec. 1, '09....

It is a fascinating and enlightening read..

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I've looked at Earth as an Meat Plant rather, ET's come by and fill up on their stockpile on the way to the next star system..

Im not sure where I am on the Vibration dimension soul thing yet.
Seems people have been gambling with our flesh..

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
If they are so powerful, why are they doing that with us? They probably develop better technologies to generate another kind of energy or stuff...

I also have my own theory that the hell is already on earth and It's just a game to play and evolve.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Isn't that the plot to the kids film Monsters Inc?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by infobrazil

I also have my own theory that the hell is already on earth and It's just a game to play and evolve.

Hi infobrazil,

If you read the article, you would see that, YOU ARE CORRECT, SIR..

PEACE and LOVE ...

new topics

top topics

join