It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure for the alien races

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
hi

i was reading bill cooper last night and i got to thinking..we all talk about humans being told that we are not alone..but has anyone thought that maybe the aliens who visit us are part of secret ops on their planet and that the rest of their civilization doesnt know anything about it..or us..maybe some of our secret spacemen are being seen by aliens on another planet and their freaking out asking what the hell these strange things are in the sky...

just a thought....

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
haha thats a REALLY GOOD THOUGHT MAN!
i just read this outl oud to my gf and she laughed and said I KNOW, WOW...never thought of that lol

Who knows...if 90% of Americans dont even know whats going on in the world, or what THERE GOVERNMENT is doing else where...AND WERE ON THE SAME ROCK...
same might apply for a whole nother galaxy,species lol

Nice post man, simple but a good thought =]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaskade
haha thats a REALLY GOOD THOUGHT MAN!
i just read this outl oud to my gf and she laughed and said I KNOW, WOW...never thought of that lol

Who knows...if 90% of Americans dont even know whats going on in the world, or what THERE GOVERNMENT is doing else where...AND WERE ON THE SAME ROCK...
same might apply for a whole nother galaxy,species lol

Nice post man, simple but a good thought =]

thanks for your answer...

yep..after i posted that i thought maybe that that is the normal view of aliens and that i just took it for granted that their civilizations knew what their spacemen were up to...glad to see that isnt the case.

if you take this further this could also be a reason for non disclosure here..as if we are told we will obviously also have to be told about the technology...meaning more of us will be visiting alien planets scaring non informed members of an alien civilization...

image that..completely turning the tables...me or you...

[edit on 1-12-2009 by alienesque]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Isn't that exactly what they did with the new movie "Planet 51"? I believe there's another thread about that movie going on right now.

I definitely agree with you though! It's always interesting to turn the tables!

Thread

EDIT for clarification

[edit on 1-12-2009 by oaf21]

[edit on 1-12-2009 by oaf21]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
That is an amazing thought! I read it and spun off into thought. This is a serious train of thought. It has inspired me to truly think about the possibility that maybe other races are being kept in the dark, so to speak, as we are by our government...Just like in the new movie Planet 51 as stated above...

I look forward to seeing what others have to say about this...

LifENcircleS

[edit on 12/1/2009 by LifENcircleS]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
interesting topic. Its hard to imagine the scenario, or maybe depressing is a better word. To think that a civilization could traverse galaxys and conceal it from the their people. that such a wonderful thing should be kept in the dark leaves me feeling sad because the same thing could probably happen to us when our time comes.

Thinking about it more though, it seems unlikely. One of the main reasons for a society to explore space is to seek resources, It would be very hard to hide these extra resources from the public...

new topics

top topics

join