It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet 51 Pixar - Has anyone noticed the many hidden messages?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
My partner and I saw Planet 51 the other day and we couldn't get over how many hidden meanings there were in the film that referenced to E.T and Mankind and its history.

We have both researched the phenomenon deeply and because of this many of these little hidden messages were evident to us. Whereas they may not be to others. I was just keen to know if anyone else has come across this?

To explain in fundamental terms its as if the animation is trying to explain to the audience that what we have been told by the powers such as NASA and other space agencies may not be entirely true. Take a look for yourself and then if you notice any of these messages please post them here.

For examples - The diagrams of the hopscotch type game written on the pavement resemble crop circles

In one scene the astronaut tells the rover that the planet is teeming with life so why send just rocks back to Earth?.

There are many more but I don't want to spoil it for you

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I havent ever seen or heard of the movie Planet 51 but after your post i will definatly be getting a hold of a copy just to check it out but as for your hopscotch summassion i hope there is better stuff then that because thats pretty ordinary evidence your presenting.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Watched the trailer for planet 51 Franspeakfree,
Looks to be a real conspiracy film must see, Aimed at the older generation IMO. From what i saw especially the astronaut landing, The scene were he does the moon walk (slow motion) and the dust from his boots spreading every where. And the crop circles.
Not sure what the symbolic nature of the number 8 on his space suit means but i intend to find out..
Thank-you for the heads up I do not normally watch animation films but this has got me going....

[edit on 1-12-2009 by foxhoundone]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I want the alien dog, looks cute.
The wife wants a pug ( to call it Frank ) , who wants that when you get an alien dog that pees acid?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Really??

A movie about Aliens with popularized minutia about aliens embedded in the film hidden in plain site?

Gotta be Disclosure.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Hollywood, comics, cartoons, been trying to make people believe in aliens for... forever. The end of the Fourth Kind just shook me though... why would an alien say I AM GOD. Kinda egotistical! I really think it is demons. I think they are trying to make people believe demons are aliens, so it is 'okay' to worship them. Like the Luciferian front says.

I dunno, all the research Im doing tends to lean this way, aliens actually demons. I mean it explains the feeling of absolute evil and red eyed sasquatches and all. Natives believed in the little people, themselves, and the big people, I think it may refer to what we think of as sasquatch, human, and grey alien, or something.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Is that a The Fourth Kind spoiler?

Anyway, Planet 51 was not done by Pixar. It was done by Illion Animation Studios.

www.ilion.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
LOL sorry... I did not think of that. I kinda just assumed ATS ya know... everyones seen already.

My friends and I already picked out a lot of things that did not make sense in real life anyway, they definitely faked (or added in) some things.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
its called humour, taking things we on earth have in popular culture and put it into their movies, this is akin to saying "omg neolithic man had showers and cars and hoovers and dishwasger, because i saw the film makers did it in the flintstones.

No disclosure here sorry!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Really??

A movie about Aliens with popularized minutia about aliens embedded in the film hidden in plain site?

Gotta be Disclosure.

That was as subtle as a frying pan to the face

But you do indeed have to laugh, the films name gives it away a tad, Planet 51..

It might just have alien based humour in it somehow..

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
damn so these are not full disclosure?

The dog pet looks like the alien from the film Alien, and is called "Ripley"

The name "LEM" named after the Lunar Excursion Module"

also references to starwars, 2001, wall-e, plan 9 from outta space and District 9, looney tunes cartoons, southpark, invasion of teh body snatchers,

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Looks like a cute flick, but I wouldn't read anything mysterious into the references...just the filmakers paying homage in some aspects and for simple comedic effect in others. No mystery here IMO.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I saw it.
I'm not saying it's conditioning, but it IS a kids movie, and it's playing with the notion that we would be aliens to another species.

Simple as that.

I do love, however, how a film like this with this kind of message is aimed at the little ones.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well my seven year old is happy his class is going to see this as part of a lesson it is slightly possible that it is some sort of conditioning for kids but it could also be a treat with it coming up to xmas for the kids.

THANKYOU

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Movies with fast moving scenes and strobing lights concern me. kinda like a set up for hypnosis.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Movies with fast moving scenes and strobing lights concern me. kinda like a set up for hypnosis.

Hmm well take a look around you that is the way this current reality in society is set up by the PTB yeah.
Like flashing lights are on everything and anything, whether it be an EMS vehicle or a marketing or sales display.
Even the Monitor display you are looking at right now is strobing at at least 60Hz(cycles per second) Lol

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Epsillion70]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
well I just got Night at the muesum 2 DVD and I noticed alot hidden message to encourage american people stand up

I noticed when General Custer admit he is a failure, Ben Stiller told him we need a leader.

This is hidden message that we need a real leader, not Obama, to stand up what left of american, this movie sound like trying to tell us a hidden agenda about the NWO talking over the world..

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Yes, it does have a very important "hidden" message.

The hidden message is that you must think twice before judging "aliens". In this case, the "aliens" are actual aliens, but the movie tries to take away the egocentric idea that we (meaning, our group...from planet, to our group in school) are no different from the "other" group.

While we consider others to be aliens, those other can also consider us aliens. We are the same, at the same time that we are different.

This movie isn't about disclosure. Is about teaching kids, in a subtle way, to show respect and love other people, mainly the ones that they don't understand or belong to another cultures.

It would be a shame if that momentum would be ruined by conspiracy theories, IMO.

[edit on 1/12/09 by Tifozi]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Really??

Gotta be Disclosure.

yes THIS IS DISCLOSURE

yet another thread about it

lol

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Hmm well take a look around you that is the way this current reality in society is set up by the PTB yeah.
Like flashing lights are on everything and anything, whether it be an EMS vehicle or a marketing or sales display.
Even the Monitor display you are looking at right now is strobing at at least 60Hz(cycles per second) Lol

OMG I never realized I was that stupid.....There is a difference my friend between a strobe on an EMS vehicle and a hypnotic strobe. But thanks for the info L O L

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join