It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked emails won't harm UN climate body, says chairman

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Cap and trade... renewable energies... Green taxes... Recycle bins in the home, its all a giant scam that is crushing the life out of us, yeah!!!

I can see it now...

Young Akbar talking to his friend Mohammad in Mogadishu...

Akbar

"Muhammad, can you believe it, last week the UIC killed my son, we have no running water, my daughter has dysentery, and cannot get any food for my family"

Muhammad

"I know... I know... but it could always be worse... In Europe and America there taxes have gone up slightly due to the environment, and they now have to recycle all their waste... someone should really do something for the poor exploited people of the developed world"

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Muckster

If recycling waste is such a good idea -why did they need to create the global warming scam???

Why do you have a problem confusing global warming with POLLUTION?

The question before us - is not whether we should care about the environment - of course we should!

The question is NOT is the global climate warming - I believe that has already been proved.

The question is - is the current cycle of global warming caused by the 3 - 5 % of green house gases created by man in the normal course of their lives the CAUSE of the current warming trend. And if so - what can be done about it?

Stop trying to confuse people who don't think that anthropogenic sources of CO2 is the cause the current warming trend with people who disregard the importance of environmental protection.

If anything - resources improperly allocated to decreasing CO2 emissions could be much better spent in protecting the environment.

TIRED OF CONTROL FREAKS

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
THis just in:

Global Warming Scandal Makes Scientific Progress More Difficult, Experts Say

The latest revelation came on Sunday with the publication of a report by The Sunday Times of London that scientists at the University of East Anglia’s Climate Research Unit in the United Kingdom confessed to throwing out most of the raw temperature data on which the theory of global warming is founded. The loss of the data prevents other scientists from checking it to determine whether, in fact, there has been a long-term rise in global temperatures during the past century and a half. "They are making scientific progress more difficult now," says Willie Soon, a physicist, astronomer and climate researcher at the solar and stellar physics division of the Harvard University-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics. "This is a shameful, dark day for science," he said in an interview with FoxNews.com.

The confusion is getting worse. This must be the worst nightmare for the GW people!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join