It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Hinchey: Bush Administration 'Intentionally Let bin Laden Get Away' In Order To Justify Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

"Look what happened. Look what happened with regard to our invasion into Afghanistan. How we apparently intentionally let bin Laden get away. How we intentionally did not follow the Taliban and al Qaeda."

Hinchey alleged that bin Laden was let go because "the previous administration... knew very well that if they would capture al Qaeda there would be no justification for an invasion in Iraq."

"Oh, there's no question about that because the leader of the military operation in the United States called back our military, called them back from going after the head of al Qaeda because there was a sense that they didn't want to capture him."

Shuster began talking over Hinchey: "You can accuse them of malfeasance, you can accuse them of dropping the ball, of having an awful plan, and all of them would be justified, but to suggest that they would deliberately let, deliberately let Osama bin Laden get away so they could justify the war in Iraq... That will strike a lot of people as crazy."
Link

Do you think it is crazy? I sure don't. As horrible and shocking as that seems I believe it. While it is easy to criticize the G.W. Bush administration this belief that the government would willingly manipulate reality or current events to serve their own purposes is not isolated to Bush.

I believe that this type of behavior is an insidious reality within the USA's political machine.

For this reason I am a an increasing supporter of dissent. I am for continually questioning the government and calling them out and checking them at every turn. This includes my support for those who question the government on other issues and in cases where I am in agreement with the government and not those calling them / it to question.

I also think it is important to uncover instances such as the one in the accusation above and determining the truth. If it is found that such an accusation is true I believe that those involved in the knowing deception of the American people, if they led to deaths or not, should be brought before the courts and the American people to be judged.

Any willing deception of the people of our nation should be dealt with as a high crime and punished as such.

I am not holding my breath, but I am a growing supporter of all those who chose to call the government to task for any perceived misdeed. I support you all to as well, agree with decent or not.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Animal]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Animal

As strange as this may seem I hate President Bush with a burning passion, and I HATE him because he never caught Osama Bin Ladin. As far as I'm concerned he can burn right along side Bin Ladin in hell after he dies for the simple fact he had hundreds of billions of dollars to do a simple job and failed. And for that I have a rage for him more than pretty much anybody I know.

9/11 was very personal for me... so the fact Bush can't do the most simple job of arresting a suspect in a crime I have nothing but contempt for him and a burning hate.

Of course I'm not really sure I hate Bin Ladin for all we know he was just a drug dealer paid big bucks by the CIA to take credit for events he had nothing to do with.

These are mostly just my feelings and I do admit they may not really have a basis in logic.

In fact even though I admit Bush may have actually participated in the planning of the 9/11 terrorist attacks for some reason I hate him even more for doing absolutely nothing to even slightly try to catch bin Ladin. I think it is the fact that IF Bush really is innocent of 9/11 (fat chance!... possibly no chance) then surely the guy should be lynched and then buried alive for spending $1 trillion dollars and then FAILING to catch Osama Bin Ladin. And again... I know that may not make sense but that is the way I feel.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by truthquest]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
The Industrial/Terrorism Complex wants to keep the ghost of OBL and Al Queda alive they serve the purpose of justifying those ever expanding powers and budgets that they salivate for.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Animal

Absolutely believe both parties are just 2 sides of the same coin.

Dem=Repub paradigm. Google it.

Just posted a thread today asking Dems why they are backing the wars now that the Dems lead the country.

People can be so easily fooled into believing "THEIR" team is not part of the MIC.

If you wanted to stop by and read here is the thread-Now that the Democrats are in power "War is good"!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

Absolutely believe both parties are just 2 sides of the same coin.

More and more I agree with you.

Just posted a thread today asking Dems why they are backing the wars now that the Dems lead the country.

I voted for Obama and I am against the war, 100% against it. In fact there are many policy issues on which Obama and I seem to agree. I am fairly certain I am not alone as well.

I let him and my other representatives know it too, which is exactly what I am talking about in this thread.

Regardless it seems we agree more than not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The Bin Ladens and Bushies were and have been in bed together for years now. The Bin Ladens owning the largest construction firm in Saudi Arabia constructed most of the oil facilities there.

Salem Bin Laden, Osama's older brother was a major investor in Arbusto energy, GW's own oil company which he started supposedly with money from his trust fund, right after college.

Salem was killed in a plane crash in 1988.

Osama was the intermediary in the negotiations between Unocal and the Taliban for the Afghani pipelines from Turkmenistan across Afghanistan to Pakistan when the Taliban leaders came to Texas in 1997.

There were Bin Laden family members living in the US and were allowed to flee the US on 9/11 in their private jets even though the FAA had frozen all commercial flights inside the US.

I seriously doubt that that would have occured if TPTB (spelled Bush &Cheney) hadn't permitted it !

The entire story of Bush and 9/11 is just like a TV show. You've got a cast assigned with character roles , good guys and villains, antagonists and protagonists and broadcast on TV for the sheeple to buy into ....hook, line and sinker !

Brainwashing 101 at its best.

new topics

top topics

join