It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help understand the true purpose of Copenhagen treaty.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I trying to understand here, what it is for again? I need to study further to understand this treaty that everyone is talking about is a way to new world order....it seem strange Climategate came out before this...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
so....I will google it....thank..

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

www.globalclimatescam.com...
And there's a copy of the treaty.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by elocin]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by elocin
I met you somewhere in the introduction forum, maybe you forgot that I mention i am a hard of hearing and not good at understand the video without the subtitle or closed caption...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IceDash

Well, I apologize, but you asked and I gave you an answer.

Here is another interesting, more recent, article..
trueslant.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by elocin
reply to post by IceDash

Well, I apologize, but you asked and I gave you an answer.

Here is another interesting, more recent, article..
trueslant.com...

thank for the link, it okay you didn't know. But the link you gave me didn't exactly scream "new world order" but talk about reduction gas (which i don't believe, it's a way to gain tax money)

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IceDash

The point of the article is just to show the president apparently really does have intentions of signing this treaty. I showed you a link to the treaty, as well, so if you want to know what it says, there ya go.

Of course they're downplaying the new world order-ness of the treaty now, and calling it more of a climate action thing. How else do you expect them to get support for it?

You could have done a search on the forum, to see if this has already been posted, as I'm sure it has. Or, you could have done your own research and then posted what you found, since there is much to read on this subject and I'm sure if you really wanted to, you could have found something new and worthy of a new thread.

Instead, you asked someone else to do it for you, and so I do, then you tell me that my method of doing so (a video) is not to your standards. Well, sorry, but maybe you should do your own research if that's the case.

Not to mention the fact that if you were to do your own research and post your own findings, a thread like this would be much more effectively informative and you would have readers who were happier with your posting.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by elocin

C'mon elocin,

You may need this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9c9ebf2294a.jpg[/atsimg]

Sorry OP, I could not help it.

Anyway, elocin has sent you to the right places. Use the search box here at ATS and find some of the threads. Read through, and if you have any questions of the OP of a specific thread just post a comment. Most OriginalPosters will get back to you. If you have a question of a replier, send them a U2U and they MAY get back to you and clarify their point.

Happy ATSing

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The Copenhagen Treaty, or better known as "Cap&Trade" will culminate the beginning of the finalization that brings about a global goverence that will be forever irreverseable!

From 1945 to 1984, the usa was the only real world superpower financially, militarilly, morally, and faith-wise, then it all began to unravel, and not by accident either.

America has went from the largest creditor nation to the world's largest debtor nation, merely overnight. The ones responsible for this make their home in europe, and are called the illuminati/globalists/elitists/new world order etc.

Out of the 179 countries in the world, all but 4 will sign the Climate Treaty. The 4 that won't be signing it are russia, china, iran and cuba I think it is. I could be wrong about the last, but not the other 3.

Now, here's the setting, in order for a global gov't to work, one singular nation or entity working for the said nation has to be the one calling the shots. With the usa being the last major superpower amongst the other 175, we have to be neutralized.

It couldn't be done by military might, so they hit us where it would hurt the most, in our wallets! As it sits right now, all derivitive debt stands at about 467+ trillion dollars! That's more debt than all combined by those 175 other countries! Is the picture getting clearer now?

Now, once Obama signs the copenhagen treaty, and our congress and senate approves it, our sovereignty, along with our constitution are immediately null and void! The only way we can ever get it back is if the other 175 nations take a vote and allow us to regain our sovereignty, and do you think that's gonna happen? Not hardly!

Our military will have to make an allegience to the global army, our politicians will answer to the global leader in europe, and God knows how any future american presidents will be elected.

I can go on here with a lot more stuff, but I believe you get the idea of what's on the agenda now for america?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Excellent post wind, Fracking excellent.

And we still have idiots here arguing and trolling the Dem Repub paradigm.

Infinite Stars and thumbs

new topics

top topics

join