It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream: Obama Resigns As President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I had a dream about a few nights ago and it seemed very real.

In my dream, I was on PressTV and I was reading the headline "Obama Resigns As President". In my dream, Joe Biden became president shortly after and declared a war on Iran. I remember reading about how it was the first time a president had done this within the past few decades, etc. In my dream, the announcement of the resignation of Obama's presidency came sometime this December.

Maybe it happens when Obama gets the Noble Peace Prize around the date of December 10? I don't really remember anything else from the dream.

The last time I had such a dream was two weeks before Ted Kennedy died. I was walking in a cemetery and saw Ted Kennedy's name on a tomb stone, and don't remember anything else.

Anyone else have similar dreams?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Obama would never resign unless he were guaranteed that he would be given some bigger new kind of Presidency. Hmm, sounds like the Copenhagen treaty.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I had an odd dream recently. I attended a picnic with the First Family. There was only a few other people around. Lady Michele and I were sitting on the picnic cloth on the ground. (She never has a hair out of place and her lipstick never wears off. She is just so pretty.) And the girls were off running around in the meadow. Looking for bunnies or something. They were wearing long dresses. Very pretty. Mr. President was walking around doing something. He had a big smile. I just remember thinking what a lovely family they are and that they were warm and genuine.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Alethea]

new topics

join