It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, from Centurion 455

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I had a hard day today and somehow it ended in me going out for a steak, having a few beers, and deciding it was time to join all the forums I had only been reading.

I study ancient languages, and have a particular interest in texts dealing with magic rituals, incantations, methods of divination, evil spirits, and related topics. I also like to mess around with electronics, particularly the old vacuum tube stuff (I think this new digital stuff is for the birds). I also have a general interest in (and some personal experience with) many topics in the paranormal. I think that's about it, oh and I've always wanted to see a UFO, but I never have.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Centurion455
I had a hard day today and somehow it ended in me going out for a steak, having a few beers, and deciding it was time to join all the forums I had only been reading.

I study ancient languages, and have a particular interest in texts dealing with magic rituals, incantations, methods of divination, evil spirits, and related topics. I also like to mess around with electronics, particularly the old vacuum tube stuff (I think this new digital stuff is for the birds). I also have a general interest in (and some personal experience with) many topics in the paranormal. I think that's about it, oh and I've always wanted to see a UFO, but I never have.
I saw UFOS many times...however...you making vacuum tube for the bird? trying to suck them in?

join