It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[hoax] Cop gets busted by ALIEN? Zapped! [TV SHOW CLIP]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
its beyond belief that some people here were saying things like 'it looks kinda real' or ' i cant tell if its fake'

no wonder ATS has become the laughing stock thats its become now.

anyone in their basement can just decide to make a fake ufo video and watch ATS'ers dance and have a good laugh.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadlysponge
its beyond belief that some people here were saying things like 'it looks kinda real' or ' i cant tell if its fake'

anyone in their basement can just decide to make a fake ufo video and watch ATS'ers dance and have a good laugh.

While I understand your sentiment, it's not exactly true. The membership of ATS.. especially when it comes to UFOs, Paranormal Studies, and the Skunkworks forums.. do tend to put the cart before the horse, so to speak. However, the real fact remains that the hoax was quickly identified, and (I would like to stress this point) only after the proper channels were followed (i.e. Alerting the Admins to the situation) was labeled and move accordingly.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nathwa
If my observation is correct, something in the car that got pulled over burned the cop to ashes and drove away. What the hell could do that?

Nothing could do it. It's a joke video. It was never meant to be taken seriously.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Pros: The video is fluid with no chops or hangs or pixlation problems. The video is clear and the surroundings appear to be actual place and time events.

Cons: The officer is hiding his face. This alone makes it suspect.

The light appears from 8 o'clock and spreads to the distant areas beyond the car scene. The light appears to be at an elevation of 5 to six feet from the ground level. The car occupant appears to suffer no harm to themselves or the car which then drives off.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Fromabove]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadlysponge

I think it's beyond belief that someone can come in so judgemental like this, with such fundamental grammatical errors in the post.

Good job I'm not pedantic.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nathwa
In response to YouAreDreaming
So you think it is fake? How?
I might believe you if you can tell me why it is crap.

I think the evidence is on the table now. Why I thought it was fake was because it simply looked totally unnatural as an event... the lighting was very computer generated, the acting was shoddy at best.

And the context of the video... why zap a cop... while in front of a cam... that had cheap looking cop cam text... if you are an alien... makes zero logical sense. Just cheap artistic sensationalism by a human making a video.

None of it fit within my model of acceptable genuine alien footage at all. There is a lot of fake crap ruining genuine UFO research so why pretend to believe something may be real if you are certain it's fake.

This isn't the first video on ATS that I have pulled out the fake card on, and won't be the last.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
facts revealed all i was asking was professional opinions thanks people!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Our Mod, who are in secret forums discussing things,
hallowed be thy job
Thy forums come, thy will be done, in ATS as they are in BTS
Give us this day our daily Closed Thread
And forgive us our oh so late postings,
as we forgive those who post late against us.
And lead us not into tempting more posts,
but deliver us from trolling
for yours is the forum, the power and the duty
for ever and ever,
till you hang up the mod cape.

dont ban.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
IT"S FROM THE TELEVISION SHOW THE 4400.

END OF STORY

LETS STOP DISCUSSING BOGUS VIDS LIKE THIS THAT ARE PURPOSELY THROWN ON THE NET TO GET PEOPLE DANCING AND APYING ATTENTION TO THE PEOPLE WHO POST IT AND OBVIOUSLY SUFFER FROM LACK OF ATTENTION.

There, I think I've said it loud enough.
It's like a clearing house for the gullible in here. I bl

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

This forum is for discussion however i believe somewhat thats not the case anymore here it seems more of use for personal attacks lately, which are very tolerated without moderator intervention, which defies the logic of the rules here.

Its almost like the court system guilty till proven innocent, in here lately your full of sh%% till you prove yourself worthy

[edit on 1-12-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Very nice work either way! What puts up a red flag for me is the clarity of the sound. The officers voice had been picked up clearly. What is picking up the audio? From the car? Or a device? And I highly doubt state troopers wear and type of wire while working.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is really - really good if it is CGI. I was going frame by frame and you can see (or imagine to see) the officers bone in his leg - his bullet proof vest et. I realize he has a stripe on his pants leg but this doesn't seem to be what it is showing. To the people who claim fake immediately - don't be so fast to judge until proven otherwise.

My take is it may be fake but really a great clip to watch and challenge the ATS experts again - nice find.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Pretty cool but on you tube someone is saying this is from an episode of The 4400..I have never heard of the show. It is a really great job of film making without a doubt.
I believe aliens visit but I don't think they need to drive.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE

This forum is for discussion however i believe somewhat thats not the case anymore here it seems more of use for personal attacks lately, which are very tolerated without moderator intervention, which defies the logic of the rules here.

Its almost like the court system guilty till proven innocent, in here lately your full of sh%% till you prove yourself worthy

[edit on 1-12-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

When you feel you are being attacked or feel someone else being attacked just use the ALERT function. Mods will quickly review the issue then. Just waiting for them to read every thread looking for attacks at all times wont work.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
definetly fake...this is how sci-fi shows are done....for ex:upcoming movie Avataar.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I've seen this clip on 3 other sites, and it was proved fake within 3 posts on all of them.

It's a scene from 4400 as said several times before, but people don't read and keep thinking it's real.

I feel sorry for the 1% of people on these forums who bring us genuine, interesting material to ponder over.

The other 99% who bring us crap make it hard for us to believe that 1% when they do show up. ATS is dying.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Looks pretty good. Something like this was always going to be a fake unfortunately

[edit on 1-12-2009 by the_above]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This is insane, this is a TV programme called 4400. People actually spent 9 pages discussing this? LMFAO!

Tune into reality, stay away from idiots, stop being delusional and ATS is filled with counterintelligence agents. Plus its funny that this ATS website is FILLED with popups, makes you wonder who really owns ATS...pop ups can contain backdoors that could allow a hacker to get into your computer.

Its as if this community has been targeted a very long time ago by people that are determined to confuse people seeking the truth.

RESEARCH SOMETHING BEFORE COMMENTING ON IT BECAUSE YOU ALL LOOK LIKE IDIOTS!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Maybe it is a hoax.

video.google.com... NpPRta4G&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CBUQqwQwAw

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
RESEARCH SOMETHING BEFORE COMMENTING ON IT BECAUSE YOU ALL LOOK LIKE IDIOTS!

All?

read up two posts above yours mate. already debunked. maybe she should take your own advice and read before you type.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join