It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[hoax] Cop gets busted by ALIEN? Zapped! [TV SHOW CLIP]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I am 99% convinced i have seen that clip on Police, Camera, Action or something like that i recognised it the second i pressed play only in the clip the Cop gets shot by a hand gun and then the guy drives off. Looks to me like someone has just edited over that clip.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
that has fake written all over it, the sound effects are all pre-recorded and most police car surveillance cameras don't record ambient sound.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
look at the way the cop approaches the car.

it's wrong. at first it looks real, but he doesn't have his hand on his weapon.

realistic filming tho.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
People, READ THE THREAD..It's already been proved to be a scene from a TV series by Internos yet there's 2 more pages of people still trying to work it out.

The worst thing you can do in a thread is read the first post and then post a reply, read the whole thread to save yourself the time of having to post and it shuts down a thread long before it needs to run.

Move on, there's nothing to see here!!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
well, the only suspicious element to me is at the end:

the smoke going up from policeman remains is not reacting to the air the car creates when suddenly moves away

in 'reality' smoke would be pulled towards the car moving away or it would react turbulently, but in this clip it moves like nothing has happened

that's what I think

cheers

well, it seems that it is a CGI... not perfect but very good

[edit on 1-12-2009 by donhuangenaro]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Yea..well you and I BOTH know..ppl will keep it up until the well runs dry.

Anyway...if it were true..it would only be because there were sacred donuts in that car..cops can come nowhere within 100 feet of them without disintegrating!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
at least someone is using their imagination. one of the most original yet!

cheers,
AA

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
The heat generated, to incinerate the officer would've damaged the film in the process. In my opinion.

Only one genuine UFO footage exists, involving abduction/attack - that's the CCTV camera that captures an male being abducted. It was proven difficult to debunk.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
The heat generated, to incinerate the officer would've damaged the film in the process. In my opinion.

Only one genuine UFO footage exists, involving abduction/attack - that's the CCTV camera that captures an male being abducted. It was proven difficult to debunk.

Where can I see this?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
This thread just proves what a messed up,muddled up,shook up place ATS really is,amazing the number of different opinions on this one LOL
Well done Internos,keeping the head when everyone else around
you is losing theirs!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
So if this is fake and not true event, I want to know why this thread is on ATS front page?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hande
So if this is fake and not true event, I want to know why this thread is on ATS front page?

Because everyone keeps posting to it..and flagging it...hmmmm

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nathwa
Well, how can you tell if it is CGI or not?

Because perhaps the police wouldn't just release the footage to someone who's got particle cgi videos pretending to be UFO footage all over his youtube account?

I'd think it'd be either kept secret or something other than youtube be the first to make it public.

Ugh, here we go again.......

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

Ahh the REAL MIB - Men In BMW's !!

I can use after effects to make a pretty realistic gun shot would to the head, blood, smoke, muzzle flash and all.

Bugger off I won't - I don't have it installed. But this...

Youtube person is a trickster.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nathwa
I think that it would make more sense for an alien, scientist, or agent or whatever it is to keep a low profile. No one would suspect a Taurus, since it is so mundane. That is why the cop got fried, he was unlucky and pulled over something nasty. If it is legit, then this would make sense.

Yet conveniently leave the dashcam intact!

Purple, Purple, peolease....

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Spontaneous Human Combustion! What advanced life form would drive a Taurus! (or use a car in the first place!)

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

Originally posted by hande

Because everyone keeps posting to it..and flagging it...hmmmm

Because the OP still doesn't believe it's fake, so he doesn't change the title. But anyways, even if's not proven fake chances it is real are 1 to million. Reliability of information on the interwebs is getting smaller while amount of crap to investigate is getting bigger.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
i just dont know its strange i see no beam from the left even the right side of the ground on right side of the car appears to light up

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/404bcce7837a.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 30-11-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

Thats what makes good cgi - subtleties. Or else everything would look like the old Money for Nothing video clip from Dire Straits..

And it's not hard to apply a feather to a curves function enhancing the gamma/brightness on a part of an object, in combination with the effect used to illuminate the actor, then peak the brightness over time allowing the removal of the actor, and to then apply a smoldering fire effect which appears seamless.

Art benefits not from the ting being created, but the interpretation of the artist and how they relay the subtle nuances that give their art life.

Google CreativeCow - who have a great number of tuts on After Effects for things exactly like this. Given the effects used are similar in nature, it just takes an iota of imagination to create something unique.

And please, no calls for an example. google is your friend.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Jesus wept..

Can people not read on here?

IT'S A SCENE FROM THE 4400 TV SERIES!!!!

There's no point in debating if it's a fake or real as it's been proven to be a TV scene. Good lord people, read the thread before making a wally of yourself.

What's the point of only reading the first post?

Do you not think that the 5 other pages of posts might have held some useful information on the subject. You guys are the sort of people who try and build flat pack furniture without the instructions and then blame the company that it didn't go together properly...

Pah, kids eh!!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

What advanced life form would drive a Taurus! (or use a car in the first place!)

If you can drive light speed space ship then you surely can drive manmade car..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join