It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sighting in Denver 11/24

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I searched local news reports and some other resources and no one else has reported what I saw. I did not have time to get a picture due to having a piece of junk cell that takes like 5 minutes to load up the camera but I really just want an opinion from the community.

It was midday, blue sky. The location is the southern part of Denver, a little bit west of where I normally see flightpaths go outside of DIA. From over the treeline I see a steadily moving, asymmetrical, black object moving at a constant rate of speed. It seemed to be significantly lower than a normal flight and it looked like it was drifting. It went at a very high rate of speed and was out of the range of my vision within about 45 seconds.

Now I am not saying that this is what in fact it is, far from it actually, but all I can think of to describe something similar are the grainy videos I have seen about "flying" people in Mexico City. Here is a youtube link

I don't want to embed because I honestly don't think that is what I saw, but the motion and seeming purpose of it was similar. I personally think that it was some sort of craft of unknown origin. It appeared to move intelligently at a fast rate of speed on a windless day. Please give me your thoughts and maybe some links to similar sightings.

Once again... I do not think this was a flying psycho mexican witch like in the video, that's just what the motion reminded me of.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Playing skeptic's advocate, even though it may be 'windless' on the ground level there very well may be a breeze up higher. With that said, it sounds like a black empty trash bag may be your culprit. And for the record, I've seen an other worldly ship up close and pretty personal... There's no mistaking it!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Look up "Williams Aerial Space Platform."

That's exactly what the Mexican "witches" look like.

join