It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah blames U.S. for all terrorism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Moderators can contribute towards a topic as much as members can, after allthey were members before they were promoted to Moderators. They opinions are just as valid as yours or mines.

Back on topic, Hezbollah should put the blame where it lies, with the Zionists in Israel, full stop. Targeting others outwith that region, will not help thier cause what so ever. Until the countries of the world wake up to what israel it doing it will continue, and the finger of blame, will always being pointed at the USA and others.

Israel can only function in that position though with our funding and our military aide and our veto in the U.N. Security Council.

The minute we stop funding Israel, giving it state of the art military equipment, and keeping the U.N. from imposing sanctions and resolutions against it, Israel becomes just another third world nation that can't even hardly sustain itself let alone maintain a vicious status quo in the region.

The reality is we don't do this because we feel sorry for what happened to Jews in the 2nd World War, Rockefeller, Bush, Harriman, Ford, Du Pont et. al funded the Nazi Regime.

The reality is we do this because Zionist Israel destablizes the entire region and keeps the price of oil high and keeps the Military Industrial Complex in business doing it.

As deplorable as it's Zionist politics are Israel is every bit as much a victim as every other nation in the region is to Western and particuarly American Dominance of the Middle Eastern Oil Fields.

Our government sells aide to Israel to the American people for purely emotional and sentimental reasons, but in fact gives it for purely financial ones and power.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Of course Hezballah will blame the West, they couldn't possibly take responsibility for anything bad. The West is evil and allows them to fight... forever.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Of course Hezballah will blame the West, they couldn't possibly take responsibility for anything bad. The West is evil and allows them to fight... forever.

You mean kind of like the West couldn't possibly take responsibility for anything bad. The Muslims are so evil and allows them to fight...forever.

The reality is it takes two to tango and both parties are responsible for that. It's absurd to believe any party is entirely innocent or mistake free and doesn't have some atoning to do.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
"As for terrorism as a tactic, in which civilians are tagetted to achieve a political goal, Muslims were not the source. In fact, Muslims had their own legal concept of terrorism (hiraba) (terrorism was only introduced in the legal vocabulary of the West in the late nineteenth century) - see: "http://users.tpg.com.au/dezhen/jackson_terrorism.html

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
In dar ul Hard hiraba is allowed by fard ayn.
Very simple. Be prepared.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on Tue Dec 1 2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Laugh out loud you still stuck on misinterpeting fard a-yn after having it proved to you 20 times in other threads it's simply obligations like charity, visiting Mecca once a life time and preying six times a day!

Too funny!

The topic of the thread is about the Hezbollah leader accusing the U.S. as being the source of terrorism.

Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on Tue Dec 1 2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Unfortunately, and I don't like admitting this, the US is just as guilty of killing innocent civilians in the Middle East. In fact, we've killed more (I don't even want to tell you the number).

I just want to let you know, JJay, I don't do this because I want the terrorists to hurt more people. I do this because I've been up close myself, and I know what can happen to both sides.

I don't know about In dar ul Hard hiraba, but I know this can get real ugly for both sides if some of us don't try to work for peace and mutual understanding, my friend.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForAiur
I don't know about In dar ul Hard hiraba, but I know this can get real ugly for both sides if some of us don't try to work for peace and mutual understanding, my friend.

And I don't see Muslims or Islam stepping up to the table trying to work for peace in any action whatsoever. Do you? Instead we see demands for more and more and nothing in return except terrorism and threats.

So again, your post seems like a threat, either we conceed to peace by the defination of Islam (which means everyone is a muslim) or we have no peace. I know my choice.

dar ul Harb and hiraba are basic Islamic concepts, and they mean there will be no peace unless everyone on the planet converts to Islam... so what is your choice?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Yup. Before US there was no terrorism. Hashashin were secret CIA time traveling agents. Just as those inquisition terrorists.
The fact is terror tactics were used throughout Human history. And i think that the easiest way to check who sponsors current terrorist the most - you can check who gives Hizbollah money. It will give you pretty accurate picture. I doubt that US is high in that list.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin were considered terrorists in their day.

Terrorism is simple another word by definition of violence or other fear inducing acts for political purposes.

War is a violent act for political purposes too.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. To American revolutionaries Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, and Adams were Patriots, to English Torries they were Terrorists.

You are correct that Terrorism which is using violence or other acts to create fear for political puposes has been around a very long time.

In fact much longer than Hezbollah.

In fact Israel's founding Zionists are Terrorist by Encyclopedia definition so the question then becomes why is some terrorism alright, and some terrorism isn't alright?

Politics of the people viewing it is that plain and simple which is why one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

They may be correct, but to be honest I just don't like the rethoric coming from islamic states, i'm just not fond of it at all.

Actions speak louder than words and I am also not fond of the actions of American imperialism.

But these islamic states can do so much more if they had better rethoric.

well stated

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Also, well stated.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join