It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah blames U.S. for all terrorism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Hezbollah blames U.S. for all terrorism

www.cnn.com

Beirut, Lebanon (CNN) -- Hezbollah's chief on Monday announced the group's new "manifesto," which calls on all countries to "liberate Jerusalem" and declares the United States a threat to the world.

"American terrorism is the source of every terrorism in the world," Hassan Nasrallah said in a televised speech from an undisclosed location.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well this really sucks! Its official we here in the U.S. of A. are a threat to the world and the leading cause of terrorism! It looks like our dirty secret is out and doing stupid things like wanting to sanction Iran for being a signatory to Nuclear Regulatory treaties and fully complying with inspections, while turning a blind eye to the fact that Zionist Israel refuses to sign the Nuclear Regulatory Treaties or allow inspections is catching up with us in a bigger and bigger way.

Sure it sucks to be put on the defensive but when half the world is angry with you, and the other half of the world is too dependent on you to say anything it might be a good idea to think these things through a little bit better.

Our insane foreign policy is creating a financial debt we are never going to be able to pay off as the interest alone approaches 1 trillion dollars a year, all the while leading us increasingly isolated and subject to scorn from friends and foes alike.

We really should get back to our forefathers intentions of not taking sides in foreign conflicts and not running an empire with military bases in 52 countries throughout the world and two active wars and beating the drums for a third.

True enough these guys might be extremists but extreme warrantless and poorly thought out foreign policy is creating extreme reactions to it throughout the world.

If we were half the moral fair-minded nation we claim to be we would be demanding Israel signs the Nuclear Regulatory Treaties and open up its Nuclear Energy Sites for Inspection. Instead we let Zionist politics lead us around by the nose to threaten a nation in full compliance of them.

What the heck are we thinking in Washington!

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
But wait these extremists are out to get us all right?

"We invite and call on all Arabs and Muslims and all countries keen on peace and stability in the world to intensify efforts and resources to liberate Jerusalem from Zionist occupation and to maintain its true identity and its Islamic and Christian sanctities," Nasrallah said.

Oh wow, evidently not Hezbollah supports a Christian presence in Jerusalem! Well imagine that. You know that city the Holy See was supposed to adminster in perpetuity until the Zionists broke the treaties.

Not sign treaties, break treaties, cry because other people sign them and honor them but secretly desire not too!

We sure are lucky to have AIPAC!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
They may be correct, but to be honest I just don't like the rethoric coming from islamic states, i'm just not fond of it at all.

Actions speak louder than words and I am also not fond of the actions of American imperialism.

But these islamic states can do so much more if they had better rethoric.

"We invite and call on all Arabs and Muslims and all countries keen on peace and stability in the world to intensify efforts and resources to liberate Jerusalem from Zionist occupation and to maintain its true identity and its Islamic and Christian sanctities,"

See here, although islamic state are allowed to run their countries as they see fit, religion should NOT play a part in their debates in an international arena. It's just so counter-productive it makes me think they are oppressed cavemen.

The rest of the article gets better however.

But if they truly want to win independance they need to adapt and religion-free debates.

But Hezbollah does even allow women to freely participate in politics as well. That is a good distinction.

But their rethoric really really needs to adapt to the international arena.
Talk about freedom and independance and civil rights NOT religion....

They can never get international support this way, it's so stupid

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Why should religion not be a part of the debate?

"We want a government that works for its citizens and provides the appropriate services in their education and medical care and housing to secure a decent life and to address the problem of poverty and provide employment opportunities," Nasrallah said.

"We want a government that works to strengthen the role of women in society and enhance their participation in all fields," he added.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
War is part of the unconsciousness of humanity. Hate between humans is omnipresent. There is not enough intelligence (light) to exterminate anything that is anti-human in nature. But the trend is on a reverse course, and that's a good thing. It may look all doom and gloom, and many will suffer, but all of this is necessary to transmute the human race to what it was designed for: Love and intelligence.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I agree with you to a certain extent but one of the real challenges here is that for most of the dirt poor Muslim world, religion is their daily bread.

It is the Opium of the people and people who are poor, often destitute, under educated and facing universal injustices tend to need a bigger fix than the next junkie does.

Even our politicians at home here in America have to play to the domestic market when broaching most international subjects of substance and in that part of the world religion is very intrinsic part of day to day life for the people who are going to support a political party or not support a political party.

It's really no different than George Bush deferring to Evangelical Christians or Joe Biden deferring to Zionists by trying to couch aspects of their religion in the foreign policy they are selling them.

I agree it sucks there, just as much here, but it's probably even harder for an elected politician in that part of the world to gain office without cowtowing to religion as it is here in America for an elected politician to gain office without cowtowing to religion.

I would like to see religion relegated to the bedrooms and churches everywhere to not be in schools, or in living rooms, or in the media, or in the government.

I don't think that will happen but a broader religious tollerance amongst the religious could.

The fact that he mentioned gaurantees for Christians shows a certain tollerance that shouldn't be ignored in moving forward to try to get our image and terrorism problem under real control through dialouge and education and economic opportunities instead of through bombs and decrees.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This is so basically fundamental, it is in many ways laughable...

Get caught in a crime, it's the fault of the police

Get suspended from school, teachers fault

Do something horrible as an adult, it's your parent fault..

Why should the terrorists be any different?

Blame the United States for your own terror activities...

Semper

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Yeah and the reason My kid didn't get Presents last year is because Hezbollah shot down Santa with surface to Air Missile over Bethlehem.

So can they really blame us for being upset about...

They just get so paranoid over there these days... anything is heading down a chimney they think it's a smart bomb.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

this thought process is extremely faulty

everyone always blames the U.S.
well i'm sorry, it's only the U.S. proping up so many puppet govts.
It's only the U.S. interfering in the most foreign affairs globally
it's only the U.S. that has over 800 bases in over 130 countries

I am sorry man, but that's reality!

With your logic you can also say

If the student fails it's the teacher's fault
if Pearl Harbor victims died it Japan's fault.

Yes IT IS Japan's fault.

I do apologize but this is reality

Sometimes people need a crisis to wake up
So I wonder how much your opinion will change when you are living in a tent.

It's called a pyrrhic victory, the cost of imperialism.
Tent cities, nationalisation etc...

You know very well these recent wars were all lies
So please include that in your next post

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
great....glad to hear it.... the truth has been spoken....
i donot know much about hezabollah but if his aims are actually what mention in this article then i hope he achieves it....
''USA gov is actually terrorist''...funny but true..
ask people in afghanistan and iraq ,they will the exact thing.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by zilch]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Uhh nope

well i'm sorry, it's only the U.S. proping up so many puppet govts.

Ever hear of China? Russia? The UK?

Problem is, all the liberals want to do is smack the Big Dog because you want all of us to be equal. Guess what? We are not.

it's only the U.S. that has over 800 bases in over 130 countries

Ever read the paper? We tried to leave numerous of them, know what happened? I do.. They begged us to stay. Most recent example was Germany.

So I wonder how much your opinion will change when you are living in a tent.

Not gonna happen. Do you know how many centuries people like you have been walking the streets wearing placards proclaiming the end of the world while the rest of us go on with the business of living?

You know very well these recent wars were all lies

No I don't and kindly don't put words in my mouth. I not only support the wars, I fought in some of them, proudly and voluntarily.

Again with the BIG BAD USA crapola.. I thought for awhile there that maybe some common sense had inundated the rank and file. I guess i was wrong.

Political Correctness is in full force I see and it is once again a fight to see who get voted more popular.

Have fun

Semper

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

There's a reason why the U.S. gets brought up in every political/corrupted government discussions.

It's because they have the means and funds to actually cause terror and pretend it's not them.

You shouldn't judge countries based on their words, but their actions, correct?

Well, then the U.S. has a VERY bad image because they say one thing and do another. Just take a look at puppet Obama.

He said he'll take the troops out, and did he? Nope.

Not to mention the countless other actions the CIA/FBI have done, which doesn't go unnoticed, and frankly people are getting tired of the Zionist/U.S. Bull.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Zionist/U.S. Bull.

It's only a matter of time before the haters get into every thread.

That pretty much negates your entire post

Semper

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Well, lets be honest, Hassan Nasrallah is full of 'rhetoric'; how could he not be? The man's a politician, after all. If we the average folk were a bit more interested in educating ourselves, politicians wouldn't have to make such intellectually dishonest, sweeping generalisations. Still, lets face it, his constituency is not in the best position to do that, are they?
On the whole, I think he's got a point. The USA does sponsor armed activity, including asymmetrical warfare, against sovereign governments. It also covertly sanctions financing of its supposed enemies (often labelled terrorists) for political reasons. Beyond that US foreign policy depends on the petro-$, which itself depends on urgent need & therefore war.
Still, I find it hard to lay Chechniya @the USAs feet. Sure, if Reagan hadn't used the petro-$ to bankrupt the USSR, it would never have happened, but then we'd still have the Iron Curtain & various proxy-wars going on, with both sides supporting "terrorism". Instead we've got the rather bizarre & deeply post-modern situation where the principal antagonists are pretending to be the best of friends, each for fear of the reaction of their own populace should their unholy alliance collapse, whilst they each support antagonist factions elsewhere, but surprisingly enough (!) the USA is actually spending its childrens lives rather than disturb the status quo.
What is this an indication of, piss poor strategic planning, or indifference to the families of those lost?
Probably a bit of both I suspect...
As ever Proto, S&F!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

the USA is actually spending its childrens lives rather than disturb the status quo.

What is this an indication of, piss poor strategic planning, or indifference to the families of those lost?

Probably a bit of both I suspect...

Thanks my friend you made some great assessments as always but especially these last lines.

We are squandering the flower of our youth in these wars and enslaving them to the debt that they create to maintain a pitiful and violent status quo in the world.

Our 11 trillion dollar and growing national debt will soon have us paying 1 trillion dollars in interest alone each year. Our children’s, children will be trying to pay off the munitions we used 5 years ago, 50 years from now to kill our own children and other people’s children with all to prop up an oil, banking and military industrial complex empire that does not benefit humanity or our own nation as all it does is rob of us our morals, constitutional principles, squanders are youth and enslaves us to staggering debt.

What is perhaps the hardest thing for me to stomach is to see so many people from around the world get on line and promote the War on Terrorism that their children aren’t being sent to fight and die in, and their money isn’t going to paying for, and if and when they are it’s a pittance and a fraction of what we here in the United States are committing to the process.

People with no vested interested other than prejudice and twisted dreams of glory urging Americans onward to kill them all and let G-d sort them out.

We seem to have a million little devils sitting on our shoulders whispering in our ear ‘kill, kill, murder, murder, maim, maim, steal, steal’ that like the mythical devil only benefit from leading us down that garden path in ways that are always to our detriment.

Our allies are truly not our friends when you get right down to it, which is maybe why we really ought to start reaching out to our enemies ‘their enemies’ and trying to make friends, better friends, of them while we still can.

Thanks for posting friend.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Only US & Israel has labeled them as "terrorist". Otherwise Hezbollah has a Unity Govt. in Lebanon (democratic one I may add). They call themselves resistance fighter & rightly so.

Dear friend Proto, another great thread..S&F
. I was just going through this in MSM and found your thread.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Zionist/U.S. Bull.

It's only a matter of time before the haters get into every thread.

That pretty much negates your entire post

Semper

i thought moderators were here to moderate not bashing others posts, it's not the first time Ive seen this.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm

Well, then the U.S. has a VERY bad image because they say one thing and do another. Just take a look at puppet Obama.

He said he'll take the troops out, and did he? Nope.

This is a bit off topic but I would like to address your this point and correct it. He never promised to take troop out of Afghanistan before or after elections. As per the Fact sources he never promised or claimed America would be out of Afghanistan sooner.

"For at least a year now, I have called for two additional brigades, perhaps three."
Barack Obama on Sunday, July 20th, 2008 in Afghanistan

Source: politifact.com...

And these were his promises on Afghanistan.

No. 134: Send two additional brigades to Afghanistan
No. 164: Work to end NATO restrictions on forces in Afghanistan
No. 165: Train and equip the Afghan army
No. 166: Increase non-military aid to Afghanistan by $1 billion
No. 167: Make U.S. military aid to Pakistan conditional on anti-terror efforts

Source:www.politifact.com...

All these promises are filed under "PROMISE KEPT. Thank you, I just thought you might have confused or not got proper information so just wanted to help you clear it.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Moderators can contribute towards a topic as much as members can, after allthey were members before they were promoted to Moderators. They opinions are just as valid as yours or mines.

Back on topic, Hezbollah should put the blame where it lies, with the Zionists in Israel, full stop. Targeting others outwith that region, will not help thier cause what so ever. Until the countries of the world wake up to what israel it doing it will continue, and the finger of blame, will always being pointed at the USA and others.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join