It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

God for real

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
My "God" does not identify itself as such.
It is the unseen, unknown, unspoken CREATOR of Creation...alive and moving in all things, bringing into existence all worlds, planes and consciousness of being.

'IT' does not require recognition, in fact, any 'higher' being which does so is far from godhood, or even their own true inner God-fragment.

For any being, no matter its power, which claims godly status, has in fact established separation in the minds of its non-god patrons.
And this is 'impossible' for the true creator of-ALL-in-ALL or ALL that IS.

For if you were to experience one moment in the nature of Creator, there will be no question of its omni-quality & your connection within.

So my fellow brothers and sisters, Be AWARE of any entity claiming superiority...for in reality there are none above another.
You have a God-fragment inside you and as such, you & me, we, all are Sovereign & Integral entities of Source.
~

LOVE




posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Good point! it made me think and question (kind of) my being atheist.

some of my friends would worship the ground you walk on for that.



posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by awake1234
 





My "God" does not identify itself as such.


Where is your proof? I need substance , if I can't put it in lab and do

experiments on it then it doesn't exist.

Does this God heal amputees.

How do you know he is your God if he hasn't shown I.D.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by randyvs]



posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I do have to kind of agree with the OP that we are all a part of this "God" if we can stomach such a word for it. I like to call it the Universe, and like Carl Sagan has said, "We are made of star stuff."

I also like to call it the "self" for a lack of a better identification and substance.



posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Basically, the point is sound. This "IT" is indeed quite unassuming. You will never know "IT" except personally. The lesser entities basically go around pimping "IT". Whether they are trying to help or just doing it for "personal" purposes can be difficult to determine no matter what the message may be.



posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
THANK YOU ALL FOR SHARING


LOVE



posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake1234
For if you were to experience one moment in the nature of Creator, there will be no question of its omni-quality & your connection within.


YES!!!!!!

and it will happen to all of us, eventually
this is how love takes care of itself




posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake1234
My "God" does not identify itself as such.
It is the unseen, unknown, unspoken CREATOR of Creation...alive and moving in all things, bringing into existence all worlds, planes and consciousness of being.

'IT' does not require recognition, in fact, any 'higher' being which does so is far from godhood, or even their own true inner God-fragment.

For any being, no matter its power, which claims godly status, has in fact established separation in the minds of its non-god patrons.
And this is 'impossible' for the true creator of-ALL-in-ALL or ALL that IS.

For if you were to experience one moment in the nature of Creator, there will be no question of its omni-quality & your connection within.

So my fellow brothers and sisters, Be AWARE of any entity claiming superiority...for in reality there are none above another.
You have a God-fragment inside you and as such, you & me, we, all are Sovereign & Integral entities of Source.
~

LOVE


I love this .



posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by awake1234

My "God" does not identify itself as such.


Where is your proof? I need substance , if I can't put it in lab and do experiments on it then it doesn't exist.[edit on 30-11-2009 by randyvs]

I'm just curious how one would put abstract definitions such as "consciousness", "awareness" or "love" in a lab and do experiments with them? Yet we would all agree that these things exist.



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join