It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ready for Dick in 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire

Originally posted by MysticSky

Are you people really serious about Palin? VP is one step from the presidency after all.

I totally believe Sarah Palin would take the nuclear football and run for the endzone. She would no doubt blow the hell out of any opponent. America would be the bloodiest warrior nation on the surface of the Earth. People of the future would talk about our lives.

I agree with you there!!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Well this gives me a better idea on who the antichrist is.

He ever make it as president, and i'll show you the biggest coup in modern times, i'll also predict a mass exodus.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Well this gives me a better idea on who the antichrist is.

He ever make it as president, and i'll show you the biggest coup in modern times, i'll also predict a mass exodus.

Who will overthrowing?
Who will be leaving?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

This has got to be a joke...

First, the Guy's got a bad heart, he wouldn't last 2 months. Secret Service would look like a squad of EMT's.

Second, he just reeks of "political sleezbagisim." America has already had way too much... "Dick on the Chen."

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
"Secret Service would look like a squad of EMT's."

LMAO

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Level X

Funny. I can picture a scene where the nukes get launched and destroy about 15 major cities. The cause? Dick vapor-locks and when in free-fall his head hits the button.

Be a great movie. Modern Dr Strangelove

Perhaps the two Bush girls running about in swimsuits to make things interesting.

Oh, and then we can have Sandy Berger jamming something other than top-secret documents down his pants to meld in the Clinton gang.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

although it would fit into the anti-christ theory.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Question remains though, why would a Cheney family member say anything like that in public because she had to know the response it would get. Be it from those who are pro or con on her Daddy getting in the race in 2012.

And

Wonder what part if any he'll play?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join