It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. could have killed Bin Laden in 2001 AND IN 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
So, I guess they knew which cave he was in after all!!!

www.washingtonsblog.com...

I beleive it...But why are they not trying to get this guy?? I still think he is being protected by the CIA and is living in comfort either in Saudi Arabia or in the U.A.E.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Or they messed it up due to sheer incompetance?

Between you and me american troops aint really got a good reputation outside of themselves

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
We must tell Obama to Stop War on terror once Osama bin Laden is Revealed Dead and Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is revealed to be Innocent!

[edit on 30-11-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I truly find this story strange in the sense why MSM is bringing it back out again. To my understanding, this is old news, as it had been reported for years that in the hills of Tora Tora they could have killed him.

So my quesiton is: Why is this coming back out again with emphasism?

Maybe to reinstate subliminal thoughts of fear back into the American people, as in "Hey, don't forget there is still a war on terror ... don't let this Tiger Woods story through you off course. We Need To Stay The Course!"

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hmm.. Wheels within wheels. Of course, this is just one person's blog, but may of the points he makes are interesting, especially the fine print at then end of the article, such as the interesting catch-22 the feds have placed themselves in by aithenticating forged videos of a man who has been dead for a while.

top topics

join