It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord Monckton:Shut down the UN, Arrest Al Gore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This guy has a point to all this

www.infowars.com...

If this turns out to be the biggest fraud in Human history then he should be tried for for fraud. Global warming is a scam plain and simple and I hope that they will uncover the truth and those who are responsible will pay

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN
Global warming is a scam plain and simple

Why do you have this view? doesn't the increased glaciers melt say anything to you?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by masterp

Earth has been changing for billions of years. Do people really think it's going to stop for us? Earth's balance is a pendulum and even has it's cycles.

~PontiacWarrior

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Earth changes, no doubt about that. But the change we are seeing are happening too fast and they cannot be part of the natural cycle.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
Earth changes, no doubt about that. But the change we are seeing are happening too fast and they cannot be part of the natural cycle.

And you are an expert at the earths cycles over millions of years? Please show me the documentation of glacieral habits from 3 thousand years ago. You see the key problem is that no one wants to say "I don't know" when it comes to the cycles of the earth. How are we to know what is fast or even too fast for a cycle trend of a planet that has been around since before recorded time?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PontiacWarrior

You are absolutely right!!!! Everything is cyclic. To say that Man is the be-all and end-all to this planet is, well absurd. Glaciers melt and they will come back. Right now Ocean temperatures are changing with the output of the sun and increase in algea which results in keeping heat in. Other factors such as underwater volcanic activity are also factors. Carbon isn't such a bad thing since most of the living organisms on this planet are carbon based and produce carbon as part of their living and dying cycle. The targets set by kyoto are a little far fetched and ridiculous and unfair. If Canada were to try to meet the emission reductions proposed by the "enviromentalists", WE would have to park every car, plane, and train and we still wouldn't be able to meet it. Not only that but trading carbon credits within big industry is s shell game which fools no-one. Add to that the biggest producers of greenhouse gas right now are some of the 3rd world countries, India and China who are EXEMPT from Kyoto. What we need is to get back to the basics of Enviromentalism, focus on clening up the air of ALL airborne polluton not just carbon emissions, and look to having something in play that also cleans up our drinking water supplies and protects our food supply in the process.....

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
One of the problems for me is that the global warming scam is detracting from the real environmental issues we have - overfishing, deforestation, pollution.

Problem is, banging on about North Sea mackerel just doesn't sound sexy. Global crisis and a race against time to save the human race from certain doom, now that's cool.

Edit - I might be opinionated but just can't spell.

[edit on 12/1/2009 by mithrawept]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp

I see...and what scientific study have you participated in to prove that you are just not making assumptions based on whatever-it-is?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I quite Agree with what you have said. Focus needs to be about conservation as well as reduction in all forms of pollution. The enviroment needs to made appealing to those in government and in business, by tax vreaks for installing of equipment that cleans up exhaust outputs of plants for one. Creat fish farms to restock ailing fish stocks due to over fishing, put fisherman back to work as fish farmers, that kind of thing.......

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
guys, don't you get it? This is the NWO's way of saying "too many people, it harming the earth, let killed some unimportant people off so we can save the planet"

My point is: Global Warming is to "population Control" and also (Population Control is a excused for making more money)

You guys just don't see the big picture...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Yes i did but wasn't going to say it...I think it is very obvious that If there is a great reduction in population You will get rid of the "climate change" problem from that point of view

new topics

top topics

join