Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Hi from UK

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hi mjtwelve, Im new also. Have no idea if I am contributing a flag but what the hey.
Nice to meet you

Myhigherself

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Not sure why this is being starred and flagged but hey from Ireland. If you want to network or start up an anti-NWO militia then I'm your man.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Good to see a bunch of people from the UK.

Hope you enjoy the forum and dont forget everyone has something to contribute to make this place better

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
hope you enjoy the good threads and ignore the idiots who cause trouble!

some really good stuff on here if you look !

ENJOY

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
welcome friend i am also from uk lancashire..

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Oh my god ! thats all we need is the English contingent taking over

Welcome to ATS, may you learn, awaken and share your knowledge with others.

My anthem is Flower of Scotland.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Ello m8, and welcome.

9/11- As previously mentioned, just because the original story doesnt fit, doesnt necessarily mean the conspiracys (and theres a bunch of em) are real...make sure to keep a skeptic hat closeby when hearing other peoples theories about the event.

Greer - I like listening to him also...he has some decent backround to him, rubs sholders with some important people, etc...however, keep in mind with him that he is selling alot of books, trips, etc etc etc. He isn't some sort of rebel with a message by any stretch..he is a capitalist and is making a very comfortable living on the backs of dreamers...so, keep the ole skeptic hat nearby when listening to him also. (doesnt mean its not true, just means he is clearly motivated by profit).

Greer also gets frowniefaces from other big names in the UFO biz because he basically says all ETs in the universe that are travelling around are beneviolent friends. He says this in a matter of fact way. Even if he is right, he has no proof to back up this claim. He really should be using the term "I believe that..." or show undeniable proof of his claim.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mjtwelve

Welcome to Ats.
Plenty of info here. Just gotta wade through it.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
yes, welcome to ATS.....UK Yorkshire here and I think theres a lot more people from the UK that you'd think....the guy who owns the site is from the UK....

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
rangers fan by any chance. ??

Originally posted by captiva

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Ello m8, and welcome.

9/11- As previously mentioned, just because the original story doesnt fit, doesnt necessarily mean the conspiracys (and theres a bunch of em) are real...make sure to keep a skeptic hat closeby when hearing other peoples theories about the event.

Greer - I like listening to him also...he has some decent backround to him, rubs sholders with some important people, etc...however, keep in mind with him that he is selling alot of books, trips, etc etc etc. He isn't some sort of rebel with a message by any stretch..he is a capitalist and is making a very comfortable living on the backs of dreamers...so, keep the ole skeptic hat nearby when listening to him also. (doesnt mean its not true, just means he is clearly motivated by profit).

Greer also gets frowniefaces from other big names in the UFO biz because he basically says all ETs in the universe that are travelling around are beneviolent friends. He says this in a matter of fact way. Even if he is right, he has no proof to back up this claim. He really should be using the term "I believe that..." or show undeniable proof of his claim.

I agree with you whole heartedly on all points and I have my Skeptic hat nearby .

Thanks for the welcome .

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

hey hey hey!
Yanks are people that ran away from our great island,
and the aussies are prisoners of our island

Welcome abroad my friend,
you got an east londoner here, hope you enjoy your stay
and hope you dont fall into the trap many do of posting false/unbacked information and lead others astray.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Better than ET's taking over yeah

LOL

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
When I first saw the video for the Disclosure Project , I was totally gobsmacked by the shear number of testemonies of some pretty credible eye witnesses and the fact that each one was willing to swear before congress that that their declarations were true and accurate.

I thought " yes , at last a group of individuals with enough data and eye witness accounts to force the government into Disclosure".
Sadly however , the years have gone by and the disclosure project seems to have lost its impetus.

Having done more research into Dr Greer , I have sadly come to the conclusion that this guy Is a bit of a flake who charges vast amounts of money for his seminars and meditation groups .

There must be somebody out there who is willing to pick up the baton and resume the great work carried out by the Disclosure Project in the early days .

Thanks again to everybody for your warm welcome .

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Welcome!

Heres another flag for you. And like everyone else said, dont get frustrated by the few nasty people on the site.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
reply to post by mjtwelve

Hi there,

I am also in the UK and have been a member on ATS for many years now.

Am in Northampton, where are you?

If you want to know more, U2U me etc.

Welcome on board

Simon

A warm welcome to the OP, as a fellow UK member, let me tell you that you will get incredibly frustrated here. But at the same time, you couldn't do without ATS!

Secondly, Simon - I'm in Kettering, just down the road mate! Drop me a line sometime.

The Para.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hi there

I'm from Watford UK. welcome to the site and I look forward to seeing you around.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Greer made the claim that he was going to Congress with his DP on the day of 9/11/01
I have yet to find anything to verify this claim of his, and I'm reluctant to believe in it.
But If it's true then 911 was a smokescreen to prevent the announcement of an extraterrestrial presence to the Congress; more than that , for it prevented it from taking place.
And if that's the case then the truth of 911 will never be known.
Welcome to the ATS.
There's a lot of extraordinary people here.
Also a lot of sh#$heads

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Hi Mate and thanks for the welcome .

[edit on 1-12-2009 by mjtwelve]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It's a conspiracy, the members are love bombing you, indoctrinating your ego..................na actually your in the company of good people.

A bit paranoid sometimes maybe.

Welcome to ATS.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Realtruth]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join