It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real casualties of the global warming scam.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Alternative energies are a great idea. So great that every time we have a price hike in gasoline, people start talking about them. Then the price of gas goes back down, and everyone goes back to driving the escalade to the market to grab some milk. Do auto emissions help or hurt the environment? I would hope you know the answer to that one. And the fact that Al Gore is an idiot has nothing at all to do with it. But since we have a divided nation over whether or not global warming exists, or who is to blame (my favorite past time is finding blame instead of solutions. I think I should run for congress.  ) nobody seems very interested in pushing that particular agenda. Now the big oil companies have a solid vested interest in keeping us dependant on oil. They have their livelihoods to think about. They are in no hurry to develop a way to pour water into a tank and fuel your car. Silly person, water is free, nobody needs a free fuel. Our whole economy would crumble. Well, maybe not. Anyway, while we are fighting over how stupid Al Gore is, and weather he invented the internet as well as global warming, people are becoming more agitated with environmentalists. And they should not be! If not for people looking out for the environment, there would be no restrictions and factories popping up where beautiful places once stood. But doesn’t anyone see behind the curtain? It is the same thing as Democrat vs. Republican. Anything to distract you from what is really going on. Throw in some dancing with the stars and American Idol and you have the makings for a full lobotomy.

Where is the outrage over the fact that nobody seems to care about getting off the drug addiction that is 92 octane. Hydrogen. Maybe? It seems every time I get on a roll talking about hydrogen as a fuel, I get these pseudo intellectual pecker heads who tell me all about how it will never work. Then I see all the auto manufacturers trying to produce cars that run on hydrogen. Who should I believe? Some idiot who claims he is a real smart guy, or a company spending millions on research? Honda even is trying to produce a home fueling station. A solar hydrogen conversion box that would fuel your car and power your house. Off of water. I know, like that would ever get to see the light of day. But a man can dream.

I just think that no matter what comes out if the news that global warming is a fraud and now we can’t trust any of the data provided due to some political sniping, we should find a way to focus some energy on fixing the big problem, instead of finding who to blame.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I wish one thing, and one thing only Obama would have done when he became president.

Release all of the patents over the last 65 years on energy that have been declared TOP SECRET based on National Security.

National Security-might just as well say Mega Corporation and Bankster Security. That is really what it is.

We have seen who runs government by the very actions of the current and last President in the last 2 years.

But yes, look at those pretty dresses, they move so hypnotically.

join