It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these legit pictures of aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackWestJr
I find that last one with Hitler interesting to say the least.

I'm pretty sure that the alien pic with Hitler is from the show stargate.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
... I seriously doubt there are any legit photos of "aliens". But that is just my personal opinion based on hoax after hoax after hoax and absolutely zero evidence ever being presented anywhere"

Is this a joke or what? Just some quick examples for genuine photos:

From Alienpictures:
Picture three ("The grown up ..."), picture eight ("This dead alien ..."), and picture nine ("The best thing about....") are real.

From Alienpictures pg2:
Picture four ("The next collection of ...") and picture six ("This alien picture ...") are real.

The other pictures are fake or uncertain.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by IAmRobot]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Can anybody with Photoshop tell which ones are fake and which ones are real?

P.S. I do not have Photoshop as you can tell.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by sphinx551]

It is not about photoshop.
I haven't seen a single photo on this thread that has not been explained or admitted as a hoax ages ago.

Most alien pictures are not photoshop or CGI - they are models. It is a lot simpler and convincing to make a model than to CGI one. Don't get me wrong - as was said before - I am open to the idea that if there are alien pictures out there we would never be allowed to see them. But as it concerns the pictures or even videos that we have... you have got to be kidding me if you think those aren't fake.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmRobot

Hi I am Captain Bee Ess..from the moon.I am glad you enjoyed the pics of my fellow aliens. Are you interested in buying a nice barely used bridege I have foir sale...
. Seriously you actually believe those are legit photos..

[edit on 30-11-2009 by kerazeesicko]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Hi I am Captain Bee Ess..from the moon.I am glad you enjoyed the pics of my fellow aliens. Are you interested in buying a nice barely used bridege I have foir sale...
. Seriously you actually believe those are legit photos..

Hi Captain, honoured to meet a real alien from the moon.

Why shouldn’t I believe that genuine pictures are genuine?

And btw what’s a “barely used bridege”? Can't buy before I know.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTrueFiction
[q you have got to be kidding me if you think those aren't fake.

Because some people said some are real.
Personally, I find some fake while some are inconclusive, at least for me.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmRobot

I am more confused than ever now.

I am not doubting but with many people saying: "Fake", I do not know what to believe anymore on this subject.
I think if a real or real enough picture of an alien does get posted, people would still scream: "Fake" even if the photo is legitimate.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar
That's the official story anyway, the arrested 'being' in the reply picture that I linked to earlier, was supposedly found at a UFO landing site and the agents (The two guys in the picture) shackled this creature and I believe, paraded it in a town before taking it away.

Later the offical story was that the agents arrested a shaved monkey. Too bad the photographer didn't get a clear view of the 'monkey'. It could be a monkey. Perhaps it wasn't, or at least I hope so.

Perhaps someone who knows simian anatomy could chime in.

Personally, I can't say all of the pictures provided by the OP were edited, perhaps some pictures came out that shouldn't have, at least for our profane, unwashed eyes.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmRobot

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
... I seriously doubt there are any legit photos of "aliens". But that is just my personal opinion based on hoax after hoax after hoax and absolutely zero evidence ever being presented anywhere"

Is this a joke or what? Just some quick examples for genuine photos:

From Alienpictures:
Picture three ("The grown up ..."), picture eight ("This dead alien ..."), and picture nine ("The best thing about....") are real.

From Alienpictures pg2:
Picture four ("The next collection of ...") and picture six ("This alien picture ...") are real.

The other pictures are fake or uncertain.

I can confirm that 3 and 9 are real. 8 isn't 100% real, atleast the picture on that site isn't the original photo. 4 and 6, i cannot confirm, nor can i deny.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to make of these:

*and I'm not sure I'm allowed to link the images, so here's the page*

--> www.galactic-server.net...

Hard to say anything about these I guess...
They could start your imagination a bit though

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

[q you have got to be kidding me if you think those aren't fake.

Because some people said some are real.
Personally, I find some fake while some are inconclusive, at least for me.

I understand the feeling
but if you dig deep - even search through ATS's past threads on each and every single one of these pictures. The information and investigation is out there. Loads of these pictures are presented as "real" even today in UFO conferences as being "real" - even though they were established as hoaxes long ago. This does not make me close my eyes to ufology, no... it does not make me certain of anything. Just disappoints me that ufologists time and time again fail to deliver proper research - or even try to research.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
... I can confirm that 3 and 9 are real. 8 isn't 100% real, atleast the picture on that site isn't the original photo. 4 and 6, i cannot confirm, nor can i deny.

I partially agree. The torso/right arm part of photo eight on www.alienandufopictures.com... ("This dead alien was clearly dead ...") actually seems somehow “doctored” and may have been photoshop added. But the face part of photo eight appears to be “damn” genuine. Look at the facial expression.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Can anybody with Photoshop tell which ones are fake and which ones are real?

P.S. I do not have Photoshop as you can tell.

Impossible to tell for sure if the person using PhotoShop knows how to "really" use it, I'm afraid.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

reply to post by InTrueFiction

Look at this now:
mars.galactic.to...
www.galactic-server.net...

But that is just it sphin.
I don't accuse these sources of being WRONG, I don't have the knowledge to do so but I also don't have any information being given to me by them that would make me believe it.

The Mars photos... I don't really find any of it conclusive of anything - maybe it is a strange object... maybe it is a rock.

These multiple races people have chaneled, contacted etc... which is what all of it is about really - all these denominations of different alien species - you dig deep enough and it was someone that became aware of them through channeling, remote viewing, use of psychedelic substances, etc.

And maybe they are right - it is my standing on all information like this - I fully accept that these people may be right. But even though I am sure it was a wonderful and enlightening experience to them it just not constitute something that other people can base their own beliefs and thoughts on. Ufology will never be a serious subject until the proof that is presented can convince the majority. The so called disclosure will never happen until Ufology produces evidence that cannot be contradicted.

This is my point. Hoaxed photos and personal out of body experiences will never convince anyone of anything other than the fact Ufology is probably a joke.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

... but if you dig deep - even search through ATS's past threads on each and every single one of these pictures. The information and investigation is out there. Loads of these pictures are presented as "real" even today in UFO conferences as being "real" - even though they were established as hoaxes long ago. ... Just disappoints me that ufologists time and time again fail to deliver proper research - or even try to research.

"Support Truth"? Everybody "disappointing" you? How sad. Now, what does your own "deep digging" and “proper research” yield regarding the pictures I linked above (my first post on this page). It’s too easy to merely assert: “The information and investigation is out there”. Try to really “debunk” the good/best photos/depictions, not the more or less obviously fake ones.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

This is my point. Hoaxed photos and personal out of body experiences will never convince anyone of anything other than the fact Ufology is probably a joke.

Blame the U.S. Government for suppressing "real" evidence of Aliens and UFOs.
(*real as good enough evidence that doubters and skeptics would find irrefutable*)

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Some photographs ARE REAL, but, sadly, there have been so many put out there that it is almost impossible to discern which are real and which are fakes. That's the point.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmRobot

... but if you dig deep - even search through ATS's past threads on each and every single one of these pictures. The information and investigation is out there. Loads of these pictures are presented as "real" even today in UFO conferences as being "real" - even though they were established as hoaxes long ago. ... Just disappoints me that ufologists time and time again fail to deliver proper research - or even try to research.

"Support Truth"? Everybody "disappointing" you? How sad. Now, what does your own "deep digging" and “proper research” yield regarding the pictures I linked above (my first post on this page). It’s too easy to merely assert: “The information and investigation is out there”. Try to “debunk” the good/best photos/depictions, not the more or less obviously fake ones.

First off as I entered this conversation I didn't mean to upset or vex anyone.

Regarding the photos - all of the photos you have presented have been covered already not only on this site but on others as well.

Let me ask you this instead - what makes you believe that the photos you mentioned are real?

[edit on 30-11-2009 by InTrueFiction]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Blame the U.S. Government for suppressing "real" evidence of Aliens and UFOs.
(*real as good enough evidence that doubters and skeptics would find irrefutable*)

Like I mentioned earlier - I am open to the concept that any real evidence would be kept away from us. But that does not mean I forget my discernment and accept everything I see.

Not sure if I am expressing myself well but hope you understand.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join