It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion of the Meaning of Our Lives in a Currently Unraveling Drama, and the Logic of Our Centers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by orwellianunenlightenment

The 5th cycle is almost over, and the 6th is already underway. The new race emerging on this planet will not have any of the problems that mankind is facing today. But the transition between the 5th and 6th race will be very hard.

Many will not be able to handle the new energy that is descending upon mankind. This energy (light, intelligence) will erradicate the polarity/duality within the human conscience. The transmutation will first start with the ego, which must be purified in order to permit creative thoughts that will be used for the advancement of mankind on many levels.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Gangie Doodle

maybe its not i who needs to read up on the ego... i have one.. i am experiencing mine.. i do not need someone to tell me what i am experiencing for that knowledge can only be accessed internally not by some stranger who tells me i dont understand my self..

I did not say you do not understand yourself. I said you obviously do not understand what you are reading. I came to this conclusion from your hostile reply to the OP. So, please, do not put words in my mouth for the sake of validating your argument. It is not even the correct argument as it's based on something I did not say.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
you told me to look at a link... i looked at the link.. the link told me i didnt understand myself..you showed me link.. you indirectly told me i didnt understand my self..i didnt put words in your mouth...your just wearing a mask

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
i was having a conversation with the whoever the OP is/was.. and if our ideas clash that is for the better because after the mess something new will be born.. throwing out red herrings by critiqing my argument style the way i am now. seeing me as hostile...whats the problem. i take pride in my posts so why whould i hold back... me holding back does no one anygood.. not me or anyone else..its just denying the struggle thru which we grow.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

where did this information come from....... it has no evidence... its just words..

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

you told me to look at a link... i looked at the link.. the link told me i didnt understand myself..you showed me link.. you indirectly told me i didnt understand my self..i didnt put words in your mouth...your just wearing a mask

Listen, you obviously have a strong need to be 'right' so there is no point trying to get through to you. Yes, they do talk about the true self, but that counts for everyone. If you cannot see that then so be it. It was not directed specifically at you.

The OP posted peacefully, graciously & with respect and dignity, trying to help people. The way you reacted was uncalled for, and yes..hostile and even arrogant.
If you are proud of that then good for you. I hope you go far...

I simple stated that you obviously do not understand what you are reading, and that would account for reply, so I thought I would direct you to something related to the op so you can better understand what the Ego is. And yes, you are putting words in my mouth because I never stated that you do not understand yourself, and neither did the piece of work I directed you to.

Peace man...

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I was answering a question to the original poster of this thread.
I do not need to justify to you the words i write. I have my source, and that is good enough for me.
Peace

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
If anybody else reads this thread, to quite a few it may seem as if I was too harsh on the ego in general. I do think that the ego is a security filter, and as such, it is necessary. I am just saying that it is also a tool abused by ruthless powers, and it leads to perpetuation of warfare in general. I am also saying that many improperly self-identify with the ego. I believe we must pull its strings, rather than the other way around. I believe that we must understand the inner workings of the trickster, in order that we might not mindlessly perpetuate needlessly horrific dramas. They certainly were necessary for a time, in order for us to learn what we are not. But we must not try to stop an arrow slinger with an arrow, we must not approach an angle with yet another angle completely unaware of the perspective of another, etc. I hope you can read between the lines and catch my drift.

I am not saying to believe as I do, but I am saying what I believe. The collective beliefs of humanity are played out through characters in the human drama, and as such, it is important that beliefs be spread, acknowledged, and honestly, humbly, and HOLISTICALLY be evaluated. Believe in no meaning and another will supply the meaning for you, according to their terms. We all can bitch about malevolent "powers that be," but we must understand that many play a character perfectly suitable to their drama; in so doing, they help build an empire suitable for the parasites. Nevertheless, there is a check in this system, and it is that when parasitic power reaches an unbearable culmination, the system either resets or evolves. I seek evolution rather than an encore of the same devil's drama.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by orwellianunenlightenment

I have now done as I threatend in the other thread, where we were having discussion; I read through the four first posts of yours and I must say... I don't know what to say; I just read it, not trying to understand it, but just read on and my eyes begun to wet
(not because of the obscurity nor incompleteness of the text, but because of the resonance of it with my own thoughts).

I have often thought that I should make a similar thread, but then backed off, because I thought that no one would ever bear to read it through, and even they would, that would be completely misunderstood.

Well you hit the bullseye in my individual opinion. I sincerely recommend the four opening posts to anyone, who wish to understand human psyche from the view point of individual and society compined together in a magnificent way.

-v

[edit on 21-12-2009 by v01i0]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join