It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion of the Meaning of Our Lives in a Currently Unraveling Drama, and the Logic of Our Centers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
its all just reaction... your first reaction is to think one thing... then another reaction and your thinking another thing but havent acted yet.. and you just keep reacting in your head back in forth until you come to the last reaction which is when you make your "choice" its alll just god man never stops.. i think your crazy but i really am enjoying this conversation
no hard feelings

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
heaven and hell are both right here baby... its what you make of it... we dont have to transcend to the the upper levels to find it...its right here.. nothings gunna change till we change it. we are gods instruments of change thats why we have knowledge that the self extends beyond our physical bodies out into the environment so that we can use our egos/knowledge to become aware of imbalances and correct them... buts its all with the tools that we already have.. quit telling ppl that they dont have what it takes... because we do.. and its the power of the ego..

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Gangie Doodle

Yes, it is mindless reaction for a while. That is why we must make the choice to unravel the BS imposed by the reactions. When this is thoroughly done, one sees the ego for what it always was, the devil. However, it changes to something else at this point. If we seek love to counter the hate of the ego, we remove the errors. We then use the ego as a tool, and the tail no longer wags the dog, and this is clearly a rampant problem.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
your last thread is making me reflect... give me time to think about this

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

You are right, heaven and hell are right here. In my story, we don't seek to create a hell for another in order to create a heaven for ourselves, much like the American philosophy. We must be careful what we wish for, as me might just get it. America, like many other governments, has been making slaves externally and internally for a long time. The roles always swap in this drama. So, if you choose to create a heaven for yourself in a lust for freeDOM, the ruthless domination and manipulation of another as if it is a virtue, bearing no consequences, you are in for a rude awakening. When you are made a slave, you will have no right to complain, as you sought to be the master.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
i feel like thats just denying god.. removing errors... we need errors.. growth thru struggle..practice..work.. errors lead to corrections.. trial and error... its all necessary for our growth.. quite living in a fantasy where you know all things thru the superego and realize you wont know everything.. it takes everybody to know everything... everyone has a piece of the pie.. everyone is going to be skilled in their own areas..but it all fits together perfectly with the guidance of the egod...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

You are right. We do initially need errors, but we can perpetually reconcile these errors and gain a more holistic perspective. The collective ego does keep society moving, but, for now, only in the form of the master/slave dynamic. On top of that, this "reality" means that those who are the following rise: the most artificial, most sycophantic of those in power, those who are yes people to "leaders," merely making them more mindless and egocentrically ruthless, those who are willing to unfairly exploit the other, those who are ruthless dominators and manipulators, those who are willing to usurp free will through "marketing," trying to turn the "consumer" into a MINDLESS consuming machine through the most advanced use of logo and word tricks. This all means that these IDiots are those who rise to the top of the hierarchy. A reverse matrix of sorts in which the feces spreading animal alphas rule the spiritual alphas. It will end soon. Here is to faith in a smooth transition.

Edit: And yes, of course we learn from others. That is why I do not want us to be in a war, a master/slave dynamic. War necessitates the slinging of arrows, like an accuser of sorts, perhaps like THE ACCUSER. A society without this war dynamic is one in which we can actually communicate. And it is only through communication that we actually get to see the other's perspective. As for now, the dialogues are BS reflecting of a war stance. Most trying to spread their vainglorious image across society, in order that they can be master. One hopes to be master because one fears becoming a slave. This "one," this singularity of angles clearly has faith in nothing but the source of all war. Continually "missing the mark," and rather wearing the "mark of the BEAST." To clarify, the base and split elements of humanity dance in the order of the BEAST, both ruthless dominator and ruthless whore of babylon. Everyone has an angle, because all want to be the master and none want to be the slave. The monologue arising from these dialogues can properly be called "the devil." When we communicate, we engage in an honest, whole perspective dialogue. The monologue emerging from these dialogues is far more reflective of people's true self-identity and desires than that abomination created by the war games. Can you not see that the biggest error of all is one of perspective, as all things sprout from the seeds perspective sows?

[edit on 1-12-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
your faith drowns people with apathy... you manipulate by telling people that there original state isnt good enuf.. the ego isnt good enuf for you... here come inhale my word and all will be better than anything youve ever imagined...nice try. thats exactly what someone who was trying to manipulate you would say.. trying to scare me into converting to your POV... "in the end you will be the slave because you wanted to be the master" we are all masters of ourselves snake... the ego is what allows us to be masters of ourselves.. that is the the exact same word trickery you speak of in the above post... thats because i now believe you to be one in the flesh..

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Listen, it was a conditional statement that cannot be refuted. If you seek to be a master over another, then you certainly have no right to complain if another enslaves you. Rights come with responsibilities. That is all I was saying. We have tried to liberate ourselves from logic, and see where that has lead. Logic and emotion must coexist, they must walk hand-in-hand. We must be wise as serpents, but peaceful as doves. That way, the serpent does not overpower us, and we can seek peace without falling for its tricks.

Also, I use phrases such as "if you WILL," all over what I write in order to reinforce that we do have free wills. Yes, I do want to describe the interactions as I perceive them, but I have no desire to force anyone to accept my views. It is sort of like an anti-marketing, reminding you that you have a free will, and you are free to accept or reject anything I say. Yes, I do wax poetic, but I try to expose and overcome the trickster, not to be the trickster.

Oh well, we live in an "anti" world, so if you see me as "anti the anti," then I must be doing something right. The second Christ's word hit the ground, it was corrupted by those seeking vainglory, leaving strutting peacock's and manipulative whore's (Jezebels) to seek dominion over their subjects, I mean flock, I mean sheep. But they are the bad shephard and the wolf in sheep's clothing. Christ sought on end to MINDLESS ritual, and said that to the extent one judges another, that one shall also be judged. People are constantly judging that others are damned to hell. Where does that leave them?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
being the master of myself has nothing to do with being the master over another... the ego is not limited to the corruption and tyranny of corporate greed.. it is also infinite in its guidance.. it will guide some to corruption and some to changing this place for the greater good of all the earthers by inspiring is to realize that what is going on here is frustrating.. and BS and that it could be better if we werent fighting other peoples problems. the wars that we've experienced in this society werent wrong because it was struggle.. they were wrong because they forced uninvolved parties to fight the battles for the corporate pocket. war and struggle arent going to go away.. its just that instead of people fighting for corporate interest theyll be fighting their own battles...problems that they have egotistical interest in rather than the interest of people who have no relationship or interest in them

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
first of all jesus... is a huge part of this new wave spiritual conspiracy... he was the son of julius caeser and cleopatra...sent to buddhist temple.. brought back.. no one was allowed to illustrate him because of fear that he would be recognized... put up on cross.. using skills aquired in buddhist temple he appeared dead on cross...was brought down off the cross after only six hours.. was never dead.. was healed using expensive medicines... and completed the first stage of a giant lie to manipulate the earthers...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

And those fighting their own battles, still seeking vainglory, those will rise again to become the corporate devils and the government tyrants of tomorrow. Just because the story resets does not mean in will not repeat. You seem to have a revolutionary mindset. The revolutionaries of one cycle of the same tired drama are the reactionaries of the next. The wheel revolves. It ends up exactly where it started, although roles get moved around. This is an infinite loop, and it takes epiphany or grace to get out of it. Anyone stuck in this loop is obviously the slave of the snake, because this infinite loop should only exist in a robot or computer, and a binary one at that. This binary computer is programmed by the devils in society seeing themselves as masters, and this controlling virus infects everything to a degree.

One must not see the ego as equal to oneself, or as one's God. I seek a new story, an escape from the BEAST's drama. All those who humbly and honestly seek the truth will find it.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
i must retire.. thank you for the conversation.. i seem to be at an all to similar crossroads..i am not sure on what to believe..but to express myself one last time.. i just feel like sitting around waiting for this transition is like giving up.. but i dont think accepting your ultimate dependability upon god your nothingness to gods infinite comes from not trying to change things...whenever god strikes to inspire change here it will be thru us just like it always has been.. i feel like accepting your weakness.. your infinite is when you work for something..practice... struggle for what you want.. because we are just a reflection..so unless we're trying god wont either.. it works both ways... we have to try because that is a reflection of god trying..god is infinite.. his work is expressed in unlimited ways.. through struggle..and miracles..not one or the other

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

You can dance all you want, but you are exposing an ever-present folly. You somehow think that you have all these rights, but that this right to whatever has no consequences. That is one of the darn things about free will, what we will has an effect on the world. We do not live in a bubble. There are most certainly others who are infinitely affected by our actions, which spring from our thoughts, which spring from our multiple beliefs, which spring from our essential perspective. The essential perspective of war is dead.

I will concede that the whole Jesus thing could have been a conspiracy of sorts. But, to me, it is obvious that they had a holistic perspective, and as such, saw the reconciliatory character of this hell realm. Unfortunately, they were indeed right about many refusing to make a choice, merely giving into the whims of society for comfort, not caring if their personal heaven creates a personal hell for another. That is the only reason some can predict the patterns of the future, because a dominant force of people is mindlessly dancing in the dark as mere animated meat puppets. Ever wonder why America/UK are so at war with fundamentalist Islam? America is now a great whore, a fearful, ruthless, nihilistic manipulator and illusionist, sending worthless money overseas in exchange for materials. She gets her troops to fight for her vainglory. Fundamentalist Islam acts like a fearful, ruthless, penishead dominator. He seeks to destroy or mercilessly dominate all that is "other." Fortunately, these two archetypes are about to simultaneously kill each other. Not necessarily the nations themselves, but the spirits of the nations. They were birthed from the selfish, mindless regions anyway.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Trust me, I know we must exert our wills. I am trying. That is why I started this thread. In fact, you are very wise in saying that the exertion of our wills is key. It can stop the devil, so to speak, from pulling the strings. I think we both agree on more than we think, but something is always lost in translation on both ends.

Edit: Peace out. This has certainly been a rapid-fire, spirited dialogue, to say the least. I am sure we both learned something. I am also sure that, in my haste, I have made a few errors. Forgive me. For anything that I perceive as you having done wrong, and I will concede that it would be a mere perception, I forgive you.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
in return for all your forgiveness all i can give you is a goodbye

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

i think your completely wacko in your theories.. i think your probably a govt agent trying to trick ppl into thinking that their individuality was something seperate from god... the ego is not an imposter... its always been there and always will be... your theories just use mysterious vocabulary and seemingly intellectual concepts that really in all liklihood hold no value in reality.. its just a bunch of gibbergabber that they try to use to make you think that they know more than you... about superegosssss and logos and pathos merging...???? the trickster is the one trying to get you to reject your ego and become a copy of a copy.

I think your problem is that you do not understand what you are reading. You should do some reading on what the Ego actually is, and you will understand better. See my signature, if you wish.

.. its just a bunch of gibbergabber that they try to use to make you think that they know more than you...

No one is trying to make out as if they know more than you. If anything, they are trying to share help full information that may change the way you view life, for good.

I can see clearly through the tenseness in your writing that your Ego is in full control of you. The thing is, it's not even you. It's the people around you who have shaped you from the day you were born to fit into an acceptable version that can fit into their perception of society.

You are not you- you are what others have molded you to be...

But this center is a reflected center. It is not his real being. He does not know who he is; he simply knows what others think about him. And this is the ego: the reflection, what others think. If nobody thinks that he is of any use, nobody appreciates him, nobody smiles, then too an ego is born: an ill ego; sad, rejected, like a wound; feeling inferior, worthless. This too is the ego. This too is a reflection.

But, I will give you some credit for this..

the ego is not an imposter... its always been there and always will be...

The real can be known only through the false, so the ego is a must. One has to pass through it. It is a discipline. The real can be known only through the illusion. You cannot know the truth directly. First you have to know that which is not true. First you have to encounter the untrue. Through that encounter you become capable of knowing the truth. If you know the false as the false, truth will dawn upon you.

Although, you are wrong about one thing... It does not always have to be there- it's your choice.

Ego is a need; it is a social need, it is a social by-product. The society means all that is around you - not you, but all that is around you. All, minus you, is the society. And everybody reflects. You will go to school and the teacher will reflect who you are. You will be in friendship with other children and they will reflect who you are. By and by, everybody is adding to your ego, and everybody is trying to modify it in such a way that you don't become a problem to the society.

Keep this in mind-

The society creates an ego because the ego can be controlled and manipulated. The self can never be controlled or manipulated. Nobody has ever heard of the society controlling a self - not possible.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
YOUR EGO... is fed and your reality becomes more of just your own personal bubble when you go around pretending to deny it. maybe its not i who needs to read up on the ego... i have one.. i am experiencing mine.. i do not need someone to tell me what i am experiencing for that knowledge can only be accessed internally not by some stranger who tells me i dont understand my self...your right i dont.. but neither do you. when you realize how the ego is an illusion.. the truth i think that you find is that this is your reality.. and in order to experience it in its most infinite nature you need it to be filtered down into the most specific of circumstances.. which is what the ego does.. ill let go of the ego when the"superego" or w/e comes knocking on the door saying that he wants the job and he'll start today.. but not before. i will not strip myself the power god intended to give us.. the power of knowledge which he uses thru us to change this place..i do not claim the power of the ego for it is not my own.. but its the only thing that guides my decision making.. the only thing that guides anyones decisions..its as simple as thought..or a reaction.. it is necessary to experience life.. you strip urself of life you strip yourself of change..and thats all we are and all we've ever wanted to be..just because your ego tells you that your above it doesnt mean you are.. the ego is a trickster but only in the sense in which it tricks you into thinking you can deny it..that its not apart of...it becomes your god when you seperate it from the source.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
so much of what your saying relies on "your" stated fact the the environment is not apart of the self...hello the self extends beyond the physical limitations of your body and into society..environment..the "other" which you call it is not actually the other but the self...one giant self...split up by illusion to make infinite..so...it would appear..that the ego never actually is affected by anything but the self...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I spend all of my time thinking in this way and trying to learn to grow. All for the purpose of just being(and finding in the end its all paradoxical). I am more forgiving of the failings I've had and will have in this journey and I thank you for having the bravery to put your thoughts out in this way. I hope you glean wonderful things from the backlash(I find people dislike things like "Behind The Magic" style programs for the same reason we fight ourselves and others in this arena).

Stay strong, find strength in this weakness and grow prideful of being humble. These paradoxes give birth to wonderful new characters that we desperately need.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join