It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO seen and filmed over Florida, near Madeira Beach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Just watched this video, and thought it looked kindof interesting. The kids are slightly annoying, but you can hear some genuine reactions to twhat's happening. Not sure about what it is they're seeing.. it doesn't look like anything regular, and the best i can come up with is some RC place or something.. but there are some issues with that theory, since it's pretty hard to make an RC plane hover at great height (lack of reference/control, i fly RC helicopters myself).
\
Another possibility would be stunt kites. The problems with that theory is that the stunt kites don't have this much space to move in (lights move all over the place), nor does there seem to be any wind (can't hear any in the video).

Anyway.. have a look for yourself.. it looks pretty convincing to me. Just leaves us with the question: what is it?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-11-2009 by payt69]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
With the fireworks in the background this is a hard one to give a lot of credit to.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I see what you mean. This is a bunch of kids chilling on or near the beach. Later on the fireworks stop, some of the kids leave, and the sighting just goes on and on.

join