It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO... it's so out there!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Just watch this wresting video... NWO is so out there yet we still seem to ignore it. Imagine how many people watch WWE, and not realize what's going on here. It's funny and sad at the same time.

Check this vid:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
dude thats just a wrestling promo of the chairman pretending to be wacky again.... is this disinfo or something?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Disinfo?

I'm not sure in what way this might come off as disinformation. But the point of that vid is that Vince Mcmahon is introducing a new system into WWF, as he stated he is bring lethal poison into the system by introducing the New World Order gang. I just find it funny.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I can believe that with all that is out there this is what people respond too. Look at myself. I could have read this and moved on but I felt compelled to comment due to it's ridiculous nature. Disinfo is more distraction than the spreading of actual false information.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
He is just looking for scripts to sell his boring kid rubbish.

Why anyone ever watches that rubbish anymore is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by badmoviefan

What do you mean disinfo?

So this community is all about bashing other people? I'm a believer in the NWO and accidentally came across that video and found it pretty funny. I'm not sure how I'm spreading disinformation by posting such video.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Go ahead with the bashing behind your computer screen... shameful. And you call me childish?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
dont get angry for this, i just take it too seriusly,i watch wwe,i fast forward for the funny moments. yea the nwo gang was pretty funny,but i dont think they will brainwash someone to accepting the nwo with this old stuff

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
just dont get me started on those childs dx advertising theyr crap every time on screen what the...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAlIzAtIoN

Go ahead with the bashing behind your computer screen... shameful. And you call me childish?

I am not targeting you, i just do not like this. If you watch its upto you, i watch things you may consider childish, like family guy or something. So we all have our own favs.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Maybe you haven't read what I've posted? I came across that video accidentally while I was watching some NWO vids on youtube. I do not watch television, so keep that childish talk in your mind.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Wow, that's a blast from the past if I've ever seen one!
Good old NWO black and white and NWO wolf pack.. wooooooooh! Times were so much more innocent in the 90's.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAlIzAtIoN

No, your right. I just always wonder about others who jump on without real information. It is funny and I think I didn't take it in the manner in which it was presented.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAlIzAtIoN

Maybe you haven't read what I've posted? I came across that video accidentally while I was watching some NWO vids on youtube. I do not watch television, so keep that childish talk in your mind.

Calm down there newcomer, just because you are not yet versed in the ways of ATS - there is no need to lash out.

No one called you childish - I am quite certain he was talking of the video you put on dealing with the NWO - now I am sure that EVERYONE who clicked on this expected information on the NEW WORLD ORDER as it related to the destruction of the actual world, not fake wrestling promos.

Just a little food for thought.

Enjoy ATS - its an entire world of info located at one address.

Dorian Soran

top topics

join