It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama did not Salute at National Anthem

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
At the Ft. Hood Memorial service he also failed to salute the Memorial Markers of the fallen as he walked from marker to marker. Please note that the soldiers saluted each marker out of respect to the fallen as they walked by.

I would think that our Commander in Chief could spare a salute to the victims of a domestic terror attack. He did spare a challenge coin however. Please note the lack of salute in the video.

here is a clip of the soldiers saluting the victims

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

wow. What an evil man....

I will give you credit though - at least you're bashing him for something he did...instead of making things up.

It's a reach - but hey - at least it's still there

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Obviously snarf you did not get one of your parents to help you read this thread like I had suggested. I said I would not lower myself to name calling and I didnt. I made observations about what I believe your mindset is. Your weakness in your own points is troubling it is hard to argue with someone who lets anger get the better of them. You say things like we blindly follow and such but you make no counter points to the arguements.

It is like someone makes a good point like one of your parents explaining why going to bed at a certain time is a good thing and you come back with well your an idiot and thats it. It seems you are someone who lives off others am I wrong? To be so closed to opposing views kind of shows a pretty big safety net. If you are not a liberal by 20 you have no heart and if you are not a conservative by 30 you have no brains. Just because we do not agree with your viewpoint does not make us idiots or dumb, time will teach you this. And if time has not taught you this I feel sorry for you.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
nevermind

i refuse to feed trolls

no matter how hypocritical they can be

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Snarf]

<< 1   >>

join