It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shall I leave ATS for Christian Forum site?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have noticed that my threads are becoming more and more religious, they consist of sticking up against people who don't believe in faith or other sects that try and ban christianity or challenge it.

Is there any point trying to convince people on this site?
I go through all the paranormal, new world order routes too, but I see it as part of the greater picture in prophecy and predictions.

At the same time I am a bit tired too having to repeat the same arguments, although some have added more insight as I have researched certain thread cases and arguments.

So shall I join a Christian website for a bit, maybe speak to people on the same wavelength, maybe I can come back with a fresher approach and add some extra NWO spice to their religion and add a new flavout to it all?

Also I feel many Christians are being led astray or need something to sharpen their knowledge with as well as pick up new skills along the way. I should have done long ago, I just wish there was a website equivelent to ATS that I know of, I hope to find it.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Yes, yes you should.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well,The time lord;

If you go to a site that is filled with people that have faith as you do,how will you be able to make a difference in here.

According to what Jesus represented,he came to heal the sick and to reach out to those that are lost.To bring salvation,hope and faith.
Not to hang around those that are saved as it were and concur.
Remember the parable about that one lost sheep ?
ATS is about seeking truth,enlightenment and exploration.
Something for you to ponder.
Why must you choose one or the other ?
Why not both ?

[edit on 30-11-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Everything I do on ATS in a way is to help those lost sheep, I have been here a few years and feel a bit tired from the same old arguments. I did once go to a science forum where all the sceptics are, in the end I left it, I got a bit fed up with it because like any site where you are out of water you won't make friends. Although I felt I did have the greater impact there than here of spreading the message.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Why must you spread your 'message' in the first place?

Peace.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Naa Dude don't go.Ive learned a lot from you, and if you just get to one person isn't it all worth it? Stay here and fight the good fight.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The reason why I started was because to me prophecy was hotting up, the signs are getting closer than ever before, and even more closer now than then, so the best thing to do is at least gather some lost sheep otherwise why have faith and show nothing, the greatist gift to God and the Angels is to at least save one person, it's a big party up there and once the signs are showing we have to do our part and stand up for faith and help many along the way.

Everyone is stoned on 2012 and warning us, so I guess some Christians here are doing the same.

With
Europe in one Currency,
9/11
War in Iraq - Babylon
Possible war of Gog and Magog with Iran and Israel - Eziekiel 38
ID cards and Implants - Revelation 13
Floods and climate change and tsunamis and viruses or plagues
Anti-Christian setiments growing,
Christains beheaded because of Islam
Terrorism

The list goes on.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

"save one person"

Save them from what exactly?

Peace.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Save them from being either left behind or waiting the next ressurection after the 1000 years where their actions are judged on what they have done wrong where Christians are judged on what they are done right.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Who is judging me then?

Peace.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The Son of God Jesus is Judging as he has taken up that role, I can not say what he will say to individuals but I can say that route A is better than route B and is more fun.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Yer, i think you should definitely leave.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I might stay a bit I feel I need to fight on, would be boring if everyone agreed with each other, what if I we are right?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Proven right? How would that happen?

Peace.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Proven right like after death, death can happen anytime, by then it is a gamble in which group you fit into judgement wise.

The Tribulation could start at any time, the seals could open any time without warning more likely now then before.

The signs of prophecy is hotting up, one side decieved, one side in the middle of it and a choice will have to be made.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Proven right like after death...

Go figure.

Well, after i die, if i end up on some fluffy cloud with JC sipping a nice cold rum and coke, ill make sure to look you up and shake your hand.

That's if your not working up a sweat with Satan and his minions of course.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Obviously you don't want to 'LiveForever' as you name does not suggest, some are not meant to, some probably know they never will and will drag others down with them, that is why many are here keeping the balance of it all. I also had someone like you on that Science Forum site I left, he kept following me around like a spirit, but I guess since they don't exist there is no point like acting like one.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

But there are such things as spirits, and i can prove it:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a517baae30d.jpg[/atsimg]

All hail

Now where is your proof for this thing you call God?

Peace.

p.s......I will Live Forever.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
time lord,

Just share your faith, no need to argue anything. Your words will reach who they are supposed to reach and your actions will speak even louder.

No need to quit ATS/BTS if you like the site but there is nothing wrong with also joining a Christian forum where you can share in faith with other like minded people. I'm a member a a couple myself.

Take care...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Obviously there is Alcohol in space in a form of a cloud of vapour too so it must exist.

Alcohol cloud spotted in deep space
Astronomers say they have spotted a cloud of alcohol in deep space that measures 463 billion kilometres across, a finding that could shed light on how giant stars are formed from primordial gas.

The vast bridge-shaped cloud of methyl alcohol has been spotted in a region of our galaxy, the Milky Way, that is called W3(OH), where stars are being formed by the gravitational collapse of concentrations of gas and dust, the discoverers said in a press release.

Methanol, an organic (carbon-based) molecule, is a cousin of ethanol, which is found in alcoholic beverages.

Methanol is not suitable for human consumption.

The cloud was spotted by astronomers based at Britain's Jodrell Bank Observatory led by Lisa Harvey-Smith.

Text

www.abc.net.au...

<<   2 >>

join