It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

ATS loving

page: 9
2
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
It's really sad that things just didn't work out between Infinite and myself.


It is?!?
You got too jealous when i spoke to other people, you never trusted me either :shk:




posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
infinite,

With all those beutiful and sad poems you write it should be no problem to find somebody, but you have to give up ATS, you are not going to find anybody here manwife or else.



posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
infinite,

With all those beutiful and sad poems you write it should be no problem to find somebody, but you have to give up ATS, you are not going to find anybody here manwife or else.



awwwwwwwwwww marg6043
thank you for the kind word



posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I have quite a few ATS friends( i think lol )- i just get on with everyone.

My b/f comes on ATS occasionaly ( he's my biatch)



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by misspickle
I have quite a few ATS friends( i think lol )- i just get on with everyone.

My b/f comes on ATS occasionaly ( he's my biatch)


lol
Of course you have friends at ATS, ATS loves you



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
lol
Of course you have friends at ATS, ATS loves you



ATS looks after it's own


[Edited on 22-11-2004 by UK Wizard]



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I feel so loved.

Can you feel the love in this forum?! lol



posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
ASALA + ATOMIX=



posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
My thread...what happened to it


ATS needs some love, all this US election stuff has caused alot of player hatin', bring back the love :w:



posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
ME AND MRMONSOON heheh that would be GREAT

Or me and Voidmatter....but hes never on ATS anymore


so...ME AND MON MON!!



posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well dark, we all know mon is too old. So dream on.

But hehehe...I know who dark really likes...but I'm going to shut up now.



posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
DANGIT ARP!!!

are you posting that you know who i like in EVERY board?!?!?!!?

who cares if mons old and a nerd hes still cool



posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
ASALA + ATOMIX=


It started out as a joke Atomix but, well youv taken it way too far. You asked for it.


Okay Asala i accept, you forced me into it.



(Thats my story im sticking to it)


[Edited on 15-11-2004 by shorty]



posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Nerdling!!! come back to me!! my manwife....i love you



posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty

Originally posted by Atomix
ASALA + ATOMIX=


It started out as a joke Atomix but, well youv taken it way too far. You asked for it.


Okay Asala i accept, you forced me into it.



(Thats my story im sticking to it)


[Edited on 15-11-2004 by shorty]


Okay Greenday boy!!! I haven't taken it too far I've taken it to a moderate length!!!



posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Greenday, all the way! Greenday, all the way! Greenday, all the way! Greenday, all the way! Greenday, all the way!

A moderate length indeed but my victory is, indeed assured. THIS IS WAR!!! I shall beat you to the honourable lady Asala. LOL.



posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
For you Asala

Asala be my ATS wife, they might laugh but remember you'll always have me! *gets down on 1 knee* Marry me! or ill
. PLZ PLZ


Beat that Atomix! mhamhahahahahaha

Edit: made it that little bit mopyer.

[Edited on 16-11-2004 by shorty]



posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
the cutie, insane, Juggalizzle dani aka infinite ( is MALE
)
is putting himself forward for the ATS lovefest!


Offers please..



posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
the cutie, insane, Juggalizzle dani aka infinite ( is MALE
)
is putting himself forward for the ATS lovefest!


Offers please..


You must be a tad ugly or somthing, i dont see many offers.
but now you lead the NIO the power all bring 'em crawling to you.



posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   

You must be a tad ugly or somthing, i dont see many offers.
but now you lead the NIO the power all bring 'em crawling to you.


Unfortunately I'm much too old for infinite, or I'd have answered this straight away, so please don't knock him!




top topics



 
2
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join