Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

ATS loving

page: 3
2
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Got the first page, then the next 3 were Error 404. Damn, it looked good.




posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It used to be Jonna, untill I realized that she was actualy a he..you bastard :bnghd:

lol

Now its WORLDWATCHER.......OHHHHHH SOOOOOOO SEXY !

Deep



posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   



posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
It used to be Jonna, untill I realized that she was actualy a he..you bastard :bnghd:



It's not my fault that I have luscious legs that go all the way up to my neck.


It was actually a birth defect.



posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
It's not my fault that I have luscious legs that go all the way up to my neck.


It was actually a birth defect.


LMAO!! Ok ladies and gentlemen. This is what we call an "overshare"



[Edited on 21-5-2004 by Ocelot]



posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Up to page 15, this is hillarious.



posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Due to popular demand, ATS partners shall include manwife's aswell



posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Good !!!

Thats KayEm and me then !!!

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by Pisky]



posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Due to popular demand, ATS partners shall include manwife's aswell


So it's true, "it" is the thread that never dies.



posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
So it's true, "it" is the thread that never dies.


You can never kill manwife



posted on May, 21 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Ken Doll Head & Barbie Doll Head.
The premiere couple of ATS.


Banshee


Zedd

ps) Don't you try and steal my Ken Doll Head or else!



posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   


wow this has come up again!!

Oh i think i lost my last hubby here, I remember i had 2 lol



posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Manwife shall never die!

I call for a national manwife day



posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Manwife shall never die!


Dude, I just put a Manwife in my short story for the Science section. He goes along well with the psychic midgets.



posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The Loving has returned....YAH!



posted on May, 27 2004 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Dude, I just put a Manwife in my short story for the Science section. He goes along well with the psychic midgets.


lol manwife will rule the world



posted on May, 27 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Pardon my Navet, but what is a man-wife?



posted on May, 27 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
"When thine affections stray from the norm in life,
A man may take for himself....a manwife.
Not a usual partner is he.
Not a ma'am, a miss, or a she.
No physical contact may take place.
A manwife just takes up space.
This partnership is common sense.
If you don't believe me, just ask Rense.





Do I get writer status for this ? ? ? ?



posted on May, 27 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
"When thine affections stray from the norm in life,
A man may take for himself....a manwife.
Not a usual partner is he.
Not a ma'am, a miss, or a she.
No physical contact may take place.
A manwife just takes up space.
This partnership is common sense.
If you don't believe me, just ask Rense.





Do I get writer status for this ? ? ? ?



lol you should get T.W.A.T.S award for that



posted on May, 27 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Open 24/7

Come get me ladies. Take a chance with me.

I'm a great conversationalist, ask Narnia.





new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join