It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deja-Vu, Precognition and Premonition.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I had been wondering where to post this, until I read the description for the Paranormal Studies area, which includes occurences or events without scientific explanation! So, I hope that this fits!

We were chatting in another thread about deja-vu and precognition, and it's just amazing how many people have stories and experiences to share.
So, I decided to open a new thread, so that we can toss some stories (and maybe interpretations of what's going on) around.

I know that this has probably been covered many times before here on ATS, but I'd just like to share some of my own personal experiences, and to ask if anyone can explain to me, the mechanisms involved in how these experiences actually happen?
I'd also love to hear anyone else's personal experiences in this area, so please feel free to join in with your own contributions!

I'll start with a couple of my own:

PHONE!!

We always had an "in-joke" in our house, that when the telephone rang, everyone would immediately shout "PHONE!!".
The idea being that the last one to shout, would be the one who then had to go and actually answer the darn thing!

One day, when my whole family, (5 of us) were at home, the usual scenario un-folded, and I was first to shout "PHONE!!"
In fact, I was the only one... The phone was ringing, but no one else shouted, and everyone was just sitting staring at me!!
"What?? What is it?" I asked, only to be told that I had shouted "PHONE!" before the phone rang!!
No one else in the house had heard the slightest ring, before I shouted. But the phone did ring, for all to hear, immediately after I shouted.

HONEYMOON

My best friend Mark had just got engaged, and some friends and I went out to dinner, to celebrate.
Not long into the evening, Mark took me aside and said that he'd just booked the honeymoon that day, and hadn't even told his fiancee yet!
He was very excited as he said "I bet you can't guess where"... Well I just thought for a second, and then said "Antigua" and his chin just dropped to the floor! There was no way I could possibly have known that he had even booked his honeymoon, never mind guessing the actual destination!
The strangest part of the story is... that I then realised that I had NEVER actually heard of a place called Antigua!! The word "Anti-ga" just popped into my head when he said that I'd never guess!!

PARTY AMBITION

I was at a friends party, and got chatting to a girl there. I had never seen her before, but she seemed nice, so we were just sharing some general chit-chat when the conversation came round to Ambitions. "You will NEVER guess what my ambition is!!" says the girl...

So, I just thought for a second or two, stared into her eyes, and said "You want to go and see the Pyramids at Giza!"
She looked completely and totally shocked to say the least! She started babbling that I couldn't possibly have known that, and she had never told anyone about it before, and she actually seemed a little upset at my answer.
I have no idea how it happened. I do not know the girl, I had never met her before, or since, and I don't even know her name, or who she went to the party with!
All I know is that when she said "you'll never guess..." The first thing that popped into my head was the Pyramids... and let's face it, that's a holiday! Not really an ambition??

BREAKDOWN

I was about 7 years old, and out with my family for a long drive in our trusty old car (A mini!) when We ended up on this isolated road, way out in the countryside, in the highlands of Scotland (Just a couple of hours from where I lived), My dad says "Uh-Oh!" and a warning light comes on the dash... The fan-belt had broken. We pulled over to the side of the road, at the top of a long, winding tree-lined hill which snaked off below us. Dad had a rummage through the tools etc. but eventually had to admit that without a spare belt, we were pretty much stranded there.
That's when I chip in with "Can't we just phone for help, from the phone box, down at the bottom of the hill?" (or words to that effect)
Everyone just stares at me, and I get the shrugged shoulders and shaking heads to show that I'm being stupid!
Apparently, I had never been on that road ever before, in fact I'd never even been close to that area before!
But, in the absence of a better plan, dad decided to roll (free-wheel) the car, down the hill to see what was there...
and sure enough, at the bottom of the hill, about a mile away, and well out of sight of the hill-top where we had stopped, there was the phone box exactly where I said it would be!

I think that'll do for starters!

Can I just say that All of these incidents are absolutely for real, and happened to me personally. I can't explain How or Why they happened, and that's one of the reasons why I've opened this thread!!
If anyone has any ideas... Please help me out, and give me your interpretation of what's going on here!

Oh, and as mentioned earlier - please also feel free to contribute your own experiences in this area!

Many Thanks,

Gordi

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Great thread, I am currently working on a book regarding precognition and I have a facebook group dedicated to researching and discussing the phenomena: www.facebook.com...

Here is the latest discussion post. I know a lot about this phenomena, probably more then I like to admit.

Reality and Precognitive Dreams

Hopefully by now you have read some of the other threads which in a way build up to this thread on the mechanics of precognition. We have talked about many of the relationship with thought, dreams and touched on some theoretical physics such as the holographic principle and quantum mechanics. Enough to build up a relationship with the data that will be presented in this discussion.

Lets go further into dreaming and the relationship with this reality from the perspective of a precognitive dream. Take the holographic principle and quantum consciousness as per Stuart Hameroff where he clearly demonstrates in his research that our physical brain uses incoherent energies and produces photons (light) energy to use as the primary data exchange within the microtubules within the synaptic cells. In many ways, photons make up everything holographic in nature. Holograms and light go hand in hand.

If you consider the way we think in a dream, how it organizes a pattern of simulated dream reality within a quantum singularity in our non-physical reality of the mind. Is our physical brain forming a holographic pattern based on photon (light) cohesion and is this a data packet of reality?

Does this holographic pattern emerge from a singularity into a much larger pattern that we experience as this reality? Could this reality be the original dream? Precognition is answering that question. I do acknowledge those of you not consciously aware of precognitive dreams having no first-hand experience. This is more for those who have had them, and are looking for some theory as to why they occur.

On a personal note, I do not believe in precognitive dreams as some type of hip new religion or belief system tossed my way in the scraps of some dusty manual. My knowledge of the experience comes from the very real, personal life expeirences that I have had with precognitive dreaming. I assure you, I know they are real. I know they happen and I have insights as to why they happen. Even if the answers defy what we belief to be true about materialism in our mechanical sciences.

The fact of the matter is, a precognitive dream is a blueprint within a feild of probable reality that has to go through a process of actualization until it can be realized here. Please note the use of the word realized. It is a realization that we have that connects our memories with the originating precognitive dream, when it actualizes here as reality.

The process of actualization does not govern itself by a physical rule set bound by time/space physics. It follows a non-linear route to the surface and has an analog property running into a digital process of synchronization with the entire scope of our physical reality.

Dr. Thomas Campbell will talk about this process in relationship to something he calls the “Big Computer” which is rendering our reality right now. It is a metaphor for something that exists within a non-physical consciousness mind space. There is no CPU, hard drives or sticks of RAM in the big computer.

What he is describing is a unified consciousness that has a system in place that takes our thoughts in the form of dreams and organizes them into reality packets. When these reality packets fit within a certain reality system such as this one we experience now, the packet then actualizes into an experience that is our current focus of reality in a present moment.

If the packet is outside of this rule-set, it is rejected and experienced in a non-physical reality system outside of our current focus state in this one. Dr. Thomas Campbell holds no punches when he describes reality as being far more then this Physical Universe, and that this physical universe is just a subset of a much larger reality.

My discussion on oneness is akin to that realization in that the whole universe is constructed of parts of a whole. Well, this is great news isn't it? Our dreams forming a data-packet by which a big computer within a unified field of consciousness calculates into existence by a process of qualifying the rule-set by which the packet is constructed.

Seems kind of beyond science fiction right? It makes movies like the Matrix and the revelation that Neo is existing in a computer generated illusion. For precognition to exist, the materialistic laws governing our physical sciences have to come into question.

How can a dream come true, days, weeks, months after having it. Those of you with literal precognition must be scratching your heads thinking I have a point. There has to be a logic, rational reason for this amazing feat of dream becoming reality. It can't fit inside of our Newtonian science. Clearly something more is going on here.

The answers reside in what Reality appears to be, and what reality actually is. It appears to be as we experience it on the surface, some rugged life system by which we are animals existing in a preditorial world struggling against extreme changes in climate, social and economic restraints. We have many religions, philosophies and belief systems which try to describe the existence of God and a more spiritual order of the Universe.

All of it from this end result view point is very tenuous indeed. How do we see what is behind the mirror if we cannot step through it? How can we see the dream that creates reality if we can see ourselves dreaming it? It is not an easy journey for the truth once you know precognitive dreams happen.

You will find very little science regarding it, a lot more denial and disbelief then acceptance from those who do not share your personal relationship with the phenomena. Yet here you are reading an artcle from someone like yourself who has had these experiences and is not afraid to entertain the theories which may unravel the mystery of why and how.

This reality is a manufactured product just like Star Wars is a manufactured movie. There is an intelligence and creative force behind the formation and creation of this physical world. It is difficult to punch through the solidification of thought when it is synced into an atomic mass of physical reality belief systems. There is an architect behind this matrix. Looking through your eyes, through mine. We are one with that Architect. Not separate from it.

How ever you wish to describe the architect of this reality system, do not exclude yourself from being a part of it. The process of creation has all of us churning out dreams into reality as part of the on going creative process that we have all agreed to participate in.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

I joined you on facebook....good read. I think this is a very good thread, just have to take a breather before I read the entire post. LOL! Coffees goin right through me, I don't have anything to share but maybe in the future?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Thanks YouAreDreaming!
So, what exactly is your interpretaion of this????

Sorry, just kidding!

Am I correct in thinking (a little simplistically) that the "dream" isn't necessarily the creating in ones own mind, of images/sounds/situations during traditional sleep.
But is more like a (series of) single sub-conscious thought, which can itself become a reality, if it meets certain criteria?
e.g. I have a sub-conscious thought or "dream" that the phone rings, and because I do, the suggestion that it might ring is passed through a reality filter (a reality check??? :lol
, which, on occasion, will allow the event (a phone ringing) to actaully occur? I would already have had the "dream" and would be shouting "PHONE!" before the event had actually cleared the reality filter?
That's a really interesting perspective!!!
I'm going to have to go and digest that a little bit more.

My own idea, was that I was somehow picking up on other peoples sub-conscious thoughts. e.g. A person I know is thinking of calling on the phone. They pick up the phone and dial my number. I "pick up" on their thought energy, sub-consciously reolise that they are calling me, and yell "PHONE!" before the phone actually rings?

The dream creating reality suggestion doesn't seem to fit with all of my above experiences? Like - HONEYMOON My friend had booked the honeymoon, and asked me to guess where he was going, before I had any idea that he was going anywhere... so how could my dream or thoughts have pre-determined where he was going? I hadn't heard of the destination before, until after I said it out loud!!!! Confused? I am!!! (Did that sound like Yoda??? jeez)

[edit on 30-11-2009 by Gordi The Drummer]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I should have proof read my post, this was my rough draft but like you, I need my morning coffee.

I am composing an E-Book hopefully that deals explicitly with precognition. It is a real phenomena and not something you learn by reading in a book. Either you will remember dreams that come true, or you will not. I like to think that precognition is a wake-up call for us who have lost touch with our true reality.

I have many times over, been lucid [conscious] in a dream before it came true. I have had hours, not minutes to observe these states and observe the process by which a dream progresses into reality.

Although I usually get ridiculed for saying it, this reality is a type of dream. I call the Universe we exist in, the Dreaming Universe. All of this is an acknowledgement that a dream preceeds this reality.

In the what came first, the chicken or the egg... in our case, the dream came first. Threads like these are invaluble to any of us pursusing the truth about the expeirence.

From my perspective, reality is the product of our dreaming ability and is a manufactured experience that all of us are participating in, creating and directing using organized thought.

Hopefully I can get closer to describing the quantum mechanics of dreaming and consciousness in my book as I really think we can apply quantum states to all of this and have an actual science founded on the nature of precognition.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

PHONE!!

Not sure if this would go here or not, but when my phone rings, I'll know whos calling.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

WOW!
I am REALLY looking forward to tonight.... After the Dream I had LAST NIGHT!!!!

Is there any way, that we can... "influence" our dreams then? To create a better reality?

Thank you sooooo much for this!

G

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

PHONE!!

Not sure if this would go here or not, but when my phone rings, I'll know whos calling.

Yeah Chance!
That "Number Calling" feature is great!

It's OK - I know EXACTLY what you mean, It has happened to me too!

G

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It comes down to this Gordi,

Dreams are a form of virtual reality that we as a dreamer create. I believe that is self-evident by the dream expeirence. However, certain dreams take on a property that gives way to our Deja Vu and precognitive expeirences when they actualize here in as our reality.

Now the scope of dreaming is far greater then outputing data that gets organized into this reality. We dream in a multi-dimensional way and can have many dreams occuring at a single time, however the way our physical waking consciousness is engineered to percieve data, can only focus linearly on the whole process so can capture snapshots of the consciosness stream found during dreamtime.

How the dream actualizes into reality does come from a creative process that involves a universal consciousness that governs the output based on a rule-set criteria... if it passes the rule-set and gets the ok of this big computer, it becomes organized into this system for the expeirence that it is providing.

How I know this is partly due to changing precognitive dreams before they come true, and watching the changes occuring here. I have had direct conscious access to a precognitive dream during its initial non-physical projection, with enough dream control so to speak, to consciously influence change.

When the dream actualized here, I observed the changes. It was a spectacular expeirence and solidified the fact in my mind, that we are creating the dream that becomes actualized in this reality some time later.

Not every dream comes true in *this* reality, and there are other reality systems we are focused in but not totally aware of due to the compartamentalization of consciousness. Hopefully as you progress with your own experiences with precognition, you will start to reveal to yourself, this creative process that I speak of.

It is already naturally occuring and its now up to you to start to realize the process itself. A bit of a red pill I might add once you get up to speed with it.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I watched a movie last night...
Never heard of the name before so i started watching it with my wife.
She rented it from the blockbuster new release just got it on the shelf.

I was telling her hunny i saw this before she kept telling me no you have not it just came out on dvd today.

I said watch the next scene ect..will happen..sure enough that exactly what would happen.

It made me sick to my stomach as if something was wrong..cause at same time i couldn't remember when i watched this movie.

But i have a long history of dejavu.
long long history.
I had dreams when i was a kid where i would wake up fall back asleep to resume the dream as if i paused it.
I could not even wait to go to sleep to dream the dream again..it was amazing.
i even had day dreams of the woman in my dreams.
It got so bad i wrote the woman in my dream's name down...cause apparently she was my wife in my dream.
and we had 2 kid's..so i wrote there name's down.
gave the letter to my mother who in turn put it in her family bible.

i am 35 with 2 kid's and 1 on the way...i only had 2 kid's in my dream.
But for the like of me i could not remember what i wrote as the names on that letter for my dream wife's name or my childrens names.

So we was all at my mothers house i asked her to go get it and let my wife read it for kicks.
She opened it and it said..
My wife's name maiden and my last name..and both are 2 children names..
exactly...
and i let her name the children..i had no say in it what so ever.

So that begs the question what the heck is going on here?
Cause i also saw my own death in a dream once..does that meen i know when it is going to happen?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Thanks for sharing, and on your dream about death... how many dreams have you thought might come true and haven't... as much as we like to acknowledge the ones that do, there will be many more that do not.

One more tidbit is probable reality. Many of our precognitive dreams are actually probable reality calculations where we are pre-determining our next chess move so to speak in the game of life. The probability changes due to a new spike in the growing probability wave so a new cacluation cycle has to be worked out to accomidate a spike.

Dr. Thomas Campbell talks about this in his triology called "My Big Toe" and has a nice graph demonstrating the probability matrix.

You could be observing a probability that will never see reality. Lots of these potent precognitive dreams can at the last minute be recalculated due to last minute changes... nothing here is that pre-determined as there is a certain goal to achieve a certain quality of expeirence for all of us involved in the manufacturing of reality.

The fact we are creating reality alone is a spectacular revelation, to even beging to realize that we are the directors of our life experiences and at the helm of its manifestation kind of rips through a lot of the local belief systems here, but from my testing of these waters... each of us are responsible for the direction of our expeirences within this reality from the perpsective of the ones who are creating it.

Again, the more you peel back the layers of precognition, the more involved you will see yourself in the formation of these experiences... it's inevitable as you embark on knowing who the dreamer is, which is far greater then the dream it dreams.

Fun times for us all.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Hey there Gordi,

Nothing specifically to add yet but just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading your OP (love the way it was constructed).

Definately one I shall be watching and reading with interest.

Woody

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

That's great stuff T.A.!
Maybe the movie was a re-make?

The wife and kids names thing is just brilliant! (Maybe YouAreDreaming could assist with interpreting how?)

Death dream? I don't know. My guess is that nothing is "fixed".
And many people believe that there are multiple realities, so it does not IMVHO mean that you saw your own actual end in this one.

Thank you soooo much for sharing!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there Gordi,

Nothing specifically to add yet but just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading your OP (love the way it was constructed).

Woody

Awww Woody that is so cool! Thank you...
and I LOVE the way you said "nothing to add....YET!"

C'Mon - you know you want to!!!!

G

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I try to stay away from interpretation as I have a goal to evolve people into what I call literal dreamers where the symbology of a dream collapses to reveal its true meaning in a literal sense.

One thing I want to add here is how our waking conscious mind is really a small part of a larger consciousness system that is our over-all total conscious self. I know many religions and new age beliefs touch on this system.

What it really boils down to is the comparamentalization of consciousness. Everything is a focus state, and even though we may be a small focused tidbit within our total consciousness, we are still a potent piece of the total consciousness we expeirence, but we take in the information in little doses.

For example, when you start to fall asleep your consciousness starts to change focus. This change can cause you to go unconscious in appearance, but what really happened is you entered another compartment of your over all consciousness system and the part of you which is primarily the waking conscious self has now shut down, refocused into another aspect of consciousness.

The altered states are phenomenal to observe, we have so many focus states and the Monroe Institute has documented I believe 49 focus states of consciousness all yeilding more advanced levels of information then what our current focus state can allow.

We literally have to evolve our waking consciousness into a more advanced system in order to access these other compartments. Everything is broken down into these compartments and focus states.

Take any dream you have had where you are not "you" but another dream character. Perhaps even a different race or sex. This is an example of how "you" can be "other" then you, but still "you" as a conscious observer.

It's really deep when we start to look into ourselves and see what we really are. As a consciousness system we are massive reality generators. Modern Physics is just starting to understand a relationship with this fact.

Now that we got over the consciousnes system hump let's talk about lucid precognitive dreaming.

Lucid dreaming is where you take your waking consciousness which is you right now into the dreamstate and realize in a dream that you are now awake and fully conscious that you are dreaming.

It is simply consciousness during sleep. Waking consciousness during sleep. Now that you are there fully awake, you have a bit more control over the direction of the dream because you can make the same rational, logical choices that you are used to making here.

Step the dream focus up to the precognitive spectrum and what you dream there becomes reality here. You can have what is called a Lucid Precognitive Dream.

It is precicely that type of dream that allowed me to change the dream before thoses changes would occur here. Mixing in our waking consciousness seems to be the desired evolutionary goal, perhaps we will evolve consciously enough to have even more control of this precognitive expeirence from our waking state.

Right now, this is kindergarten level chatter... we are embarking on a massive reality training system... I still cannot imagine what a graduate is. I say kindergarten because all the "life masters" I have met say we really are at that level and are progressing towards graduation.

Anyways... I can go on for hours on this stuff, I love it.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Cool thread!

I have this happen every day. Have as long as I can remember, and I can remember the first night out of my crib. My family has come to accept it. So has my loving husband. Though he did have to draw a line. After a while I went past hearing the phone ring prior to it happening to knowing when a person was getting ready to call me. SO I called my husband first. I thought it was funny
, but apparently that was too weird for him and he asked me to not do that again.

One habbit that they have just had to deal with is me getting my cell phone out before someone calls. Every time. As a courtecy to them, I look at the phone before I say hi to the person.

I did have a dream that put a different spin on things that I would like to share. Just at something to think about. I was on target with youaredreaming before this. In my 'experience' it became clear that I this was not having what I had understood as premonitions. But I had actually been there. When I sleep I 'go out' (astral). After my experience I understood that when I go out, I am not limited by time. I was remembering. Not seeing into the future. I was also able to alter things, which explained a lot of 'miricles' and other odd happenings. It was me. Not a ghost, or an angel. Me. NOt to say there wernt others there as well, because I know there were a few.

Though that doesnt explain the whole ringing phone and knowing what others are thinking part. I think that is just us hearing their thoughts. Hopefully its not us putting thoughts into their heads because that would be scary.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gordi The Drummer

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there Gordi,

Woody

Awww Woody that is so cool! Thank you...
and I LOVE the way you said "nothing to add....YET!"

C'Mon - you know you want to!!!!

G

Ok freaky man ... either you've seen some of my posts on other threads and realize I usually have something to say ... or ... you're psychic.
alternatively you're just being to damn cheeky !

Right if you insist here goes,

PHONE - this is quite common and on it's own might not mean a great deal.

HONEYMOON - could just have been a good guess ... however I found it interesting that you said you saw the words 'anti-ga' in your head and had never actually heard of Antegua.

PARTY-AMBITION - again could just have been a good guess but as you said not something you would normally refer to as an 'ambition' (like your play on words by the way).

BREAKDOWN - now this above all the other things is the one that could rightfully be classified as deja vu.

Deja vu;

(alternative explanation) - sense of having been /seen/done something/somewhere/someone before.

(scientific explanation) - the brain takes in the information a split second before it acknowledges and transfers it into conscious thought ... leaving a feeling of 'familiarity'.

There are a few other possibilities I could mention ...

1/ psychic abilitiy - voice/still pictures/moving images in your head (internal)

2/ OOBE

3/ premonition

4/ spirit-guide - whispering in your ear (external)

One question I'd like to ask;

Do you remember your dreams at all ?

1/ yes - black and white

2/ yes - full colour

3/ no

Woody

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming

I try to stay away from interpretation as I have a goal to evolve people into what I call literal dreamers where the symbology of a dream collapses to reveal its true meaning in a literal sense...

...Anyways... I can go on for hours on this stuff, I love it.

Thanks YouAre Dreaming!
I now understand and appreciate your stance on interpretation, I'm very new to this field and don't always see the bigger picture, so thank you! for keeping us in line (so to speak!!)

and... Please DO go on!!! This is way more than I could possibly have expected in response to my thread.... or... Did I dream this into reality??

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

Hey There Mrs!

I LOVE the way you accidentally freaked out your man!
He needs to "open up" a little methinks!

Very interesting link with Astral projection there too!
As for putting the thoughts into others minds.... why not?
If it's possible for us to receive thought energy... then it must be transmissable? It MUST be sent and received, so who's to say that we can't directly influence the thoughts and decisions of others???

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
Cool thread!
I did have a dream that put a different spin on things that I would like to share. Just at something to think about. I was on target with youaredreaming before this. In my 'experience' it became clear that I this was not having what I had understood as premonitions. But I had actually been there. When I sleep I 'go out' (astral). After my experience I understood that when I go out, I am not limited by time. I was remembering. Not seeing into the future. I was also able to alter things, which explained a lot of 'miricles' and other odd happenings. It was me. Not a ghost, or an angel. Me. NOt to say there wernt others there as well, because I know there were a few.

I agree, in that in my [astral] experiences altering things in the dream and observing them happen here. This is *exactly* what I am talking about when I refer to lucid precognitive dreaming.

I hope eveyone here can really focus in on this reality within the precognitive phenomena, I know it's real and we can change it. Having more people sharing this expeirence of altering the dream before it comes true is really invaluble.

As for dreaming it into reality Gordi... you are catching on quick

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join