It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else getting messages?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
reply to post by zaiger

By the way, how did you come across the Ashtar portrait in your avatar?

[edit on 30/11/09 by Cybernet]

I took it off a guy that is no longer able to use it due to a victory in an epic flame war.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I fail to see what is the difference between this and the thousands of GFL predictions that have come in the past.
If the GFL was so advanced you would think that they would know that only sending dream messages would make their messengers look crazy here on earth.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

This time in the dream I saw these triangle ufos going around and teleporting people up. I remember a guy being tired of this world and went to the ship to be teleported up. I went to the front of the ship and asked where I was from and what the laws were for going. Again, I was told where I from, but I didn't trust these beings in the craft. To me they seemed to be getting people to enslave them.

I found this paragraph very interesting. I had the exact same scenario in one of my dreams about 2 weeks ago, except the UFO's were circular.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

The reason I believe it's January 2010 is because of all the dreams I have had the seam to point to it being that year. For example, almost daily for a month I had dreams that I was a senior in high school about to graduate. It was frustrating because I had no idea why I kept dreaming over and over and over that I was a senior about to graduate. I mean I've been out of school for seven years now and don't have a reunion coming up. So why? Then one night I was in school again,
, and the teacher and handed me two report cards. One was labeled 09 and the other was 10. The 09 card had grades on it the 10 was blank.

Then I had dreams I was working at Wal-Mart. I worked there as an overnight stocker out of high school and it's been years since I worked there. However, I'm at Wal-Mart in my dream but my current job is mixed in as the labor. After having multiple dreams about Wal-Mart and having no idea why, I started to believe Wal-Mart was a symbolism for my current job. I work nights now, i don't spend as much time with my wife, and I can't stand my co-workers attitudes, just like it was at Wal-Mart. I have not worked nights in over two years and I just got put on nights at my current job not to long ago. The thing is, I walked off the job in Wal-Mart in January.

That's the reason why I believe it's January 2010, but hey, I could be wrong.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bputman
That's the reason why I believe it's January 2010, but hey, I could be wrong.

You're probably very much right about being wrong. There's nothing wrong about a little speculating though. So long as you don't claim it to be gospel like some of the lunatics out there.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by IWantTheFacts]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Well, it's your opinion to believe what I write or not. However, I'm not here to make any one believe anything. I'm just telling my story on what's been happening to me and would like to hear about other people's stories as well.

Please understand I never have heard about the Galactic Federation and I am not a sci-fi guy. Ufo stories have never really interested me before. I was the guy who thought if they existed cool, if they didn't cool. I really didn't care all that much about ufo phenomenon.

I am not the type to make up stories just for fun, because that's a waste of my time. Again, this is my story of what has been happening to me and hope you enjoy reading it.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I’ve had my share of UFO dreams when I was a teenager. Scariest one I had was that I was being abducted, and what gave it the special touch was waking up with a bloody nose, I still like to think it was a dream.

Another one was that I was on vacation in Rio de Janeiro, and a UFO formation appeared above sugar loaf mountain just right after sunset, then on all TV's seeing that it was a worldwide event ala Independence day or V, and the feeling was that a new age was upon us.

Dreams are tricky; I do think that under proper circumstances they can be a gateway thru space and time. But we get bombarded with so much junk these days that it’s hard to discern between simple impulses and fantasies of our subconscious and a real Trans dimensional trip. Best dreams come from when I retreat to nature for a few days.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
You might find some of your answers here www.bluestarprophecy.com... hope that helps, it helped me.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Zaiger, I don't understand why you feel the need to attack the OP. He's not out here saying that these things are going to happen and we should look to him as some sort of prophet. He's merely offering his experiences for what they are. Denying him this right is like stonewalling the free exchange of information and it's a bad example of social manipulation.

I agree that the GFL stuff has been totally bunk and nobody should get worked up over this. But we can still gain something positive from this by listening to other people's experiences and seeing if there are any common trends.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bputman

This time in the dream I saw these triangle ufos going around and teleporting people up. I remember a guy being tired of this world and went to the ship to be teleported up. I went to the front of the ship and asked where I was from and what the laws were for going. Again, I was told where I from, but I didn't trust these beings in the craft. To me they seemed to be getting people to enslave them.

That's very interesting. I had a very similar dream a few weeks ago too, but they were giant, Independance Day-type flying saucers that were beaming people up. Everytime they flew low they made this really strange noise that kind of terrified me, the same noise that some Jumbo jets make when they are descending and passing over your head at the same time, kind of like a high-pitched "whoooo" sound. It definitely felt like the world was ending too.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Read this book:
www.courtneybrown.com...

It will shed some light on Galactic Federation stuff.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illegal Alien
I had a dream when I was about twelve years old. (Early '70s)
I was walking in a shopping precinct near my home, when I turned a corner, and there were hundreds of UFOs of all different shapes and sizes hovering in the air all across the street. Through the windows of one of them, I could see the inhabitants waving at me and smiling, so I waved back.
Then the dream flicked to a scene where I was in a local park with a group of people looking at the night sky, which was filled with a glowing web-like rainbow.
I awoke the following morning feeling extremely happy.

Not sure of any prophetic value in this though, but I'll never forget it.

Hi Illegal Alien,

this is really interesting but when you said:

"there were hundreds of UFOs of all different shapes and sizes hovering in the air all across the street."

I had the exact same dream some time back in the 1990s. I was walking near my local park and then when I looked up in the sky it was filled with loads of different UFOs. Cylinder ones, saucer ones, all sorts of strange looking ones, some big, some small. Some landed. I went on board a small saucer one. They were doing tests on people.

This was one of those very real dreams. It was very exciting. Interesting how we had similar content (all different types of UFOs coming down). Wonder if anyone else has had this dream?

Cheers Aelf

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This is really bizzare...I just posted the following:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I feel there IS some sort of synchronistic communication or message being inferred, and that we are becoming sensitized and prepped for something, by some sort of sentience, even if that sentience is some aspect of ourselves. Too many folks are noticing it to dismiss it as coincidence IMHO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join