It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else getting messages?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is doing okay today. Let me get straight to the reason I'm posting so I don't waste your time. Lately, I have been having dreams, and not just one or two, but almost every day. Mostly these dreams have been about me and the future of the world. I know dreams should be in a different category, but lately I have been dreaming about aliens and ufo's. OH MY! That's the reason I posted in this thread if you are wondering.

Okay, at first these dreams, or visions as some people would call them, would start by comets hitting the earth and a voice telling me what would happen. I posted a thread on that before just in case you are interested in reading it. Then I would see someone in my dream and talk to them as if I knew and just blurt out WWW 3 is about to start, right? Yup, would be the reply, as if I already knew what was going to happen. Then I went to sleep and heard a voice tell me that I'm not originally from this planet. That I was born 2400 years before Christ and have been here on earth for 3500 years. I can't remember where exactly, I was told, but like learning a new name I never heard before I forgot. Just me, I'm not good with names. I know, the message blew me away and it was confirmed by another dream I had.

This time in the dream I saw these triangle ufos going around and teleporting people up. I remember a guy being tired of this world and went to the ship to be teleported up. I went to the front of the ship and asked where I was from and what the laws were for going. Again, I was told where I from, but I didn't trust these beings in the craft. To me they seemed to be getting people to enslave them.

There was another dream I had where they sky seamed to be covered with jet trails. At first I was believing they were ufos, but I remember thinking nah there just jets way up there, just a whole lot of them. Then I knew they were not jets when I saw them near the ground being ufos.

Then I was told that Jesus was coming back to earth, but then he was going to go back to his planet for a thousand years with his people. After a thousand years I believe he would return again and spread the truth. I don't believe in any religions on this earth, just to make that clear.

Now for my latest dream: In January the Galactic Federation will come here to earth and a few beings will show themselves to everyone. Also, I saw this weird picture that looked just like a crop circle. Now the picture had a huge ship that looked similar to a cigar and I believe these beings might be responsible for the true crop formations.

Now, before this dream I had no freaking clue who the Galactic Federation was and I never heard of them before. To me that's pretty cool, especially since I'm not a sci-fi guy. I really am interested to know if anyone else are having these types of dreams and share them if you are please.

If you have any questions go ahead and post and I will try to answer them as best as I can.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
pretty wild dreams...

I'm just wondering where you're really from, you rememberd the galatic federation, but forgot where you were from ... twice!

bah... !

(i've had no messages, to answer your question)

[edit on 30-11-2009 by WEareMACHINES]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
No, at first I was told I was from another planet and later I was told what planet I was from. The Galactic Federation I remember easily because I just recently had that dream. Hope that clears that confusion.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Since 'they' knew you were from a different planet, do you feel like they treated you different then the humans?

Thanks,
Jerry.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It all means the LORD Cthulhu is coming for you...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I had a dream when I was about twelve years old. (Early '70s)
I was walking in a shopping precinct near my home, when I turned a corner, and there were hundreds of UFOs of all different shapes and sizes hovering in the air all across the street. Through the windows of one of them, I could see the inhabitants waving at me and smiling, so I waved back.
Then the dream flicked to a scene where I was in a local park with a group of people looking at the night sky, which was filled with a glowing web-like rainbow.
I awoke the following morning feeling extremely happy.

Not sure of any prophetic value in this though, but I'll never forget it.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
No, it was my choice to go or not, just like it was the other guy's choice. However, I'm not leaving this planet unless I truly believe that life is going to be better elsewhere. I don't care if I'm from some galaxy far far away, if life isn't better then why go. If that means dying on this planet so be it.
However, the being's voice had a very very strange accent. I have heard many accents from people, but this accent was very strange. The color of the being was green, but couldn't see what features it had since it was covered by the ship. Again, I didn't feel any special treatment and don't believe these beings really cared about humans at all. Felt as if they wanted us for slavery.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bputman

Hi, bputman!

Cool dreams! I've had ufo dreams too. They're the clearest, impacting and most awesome dreams I've had. To this day they all stand out.

I have a comment and some questions. My comment is that I don't believe we are heading into WW3 (I could be wrong. This could also be an economic war...).

Also, the information on the triangle ufos should be clarified. It seems there have been positive contacts with beings in these craft, and yet some accounts that some of them may be related to black projects.

My questions are:

1) Have you received any "awake" messages or contacts?

2) Have you had any of your dreams come true, or come to pass?

3) How long have you had dreams like this?

Thanks a lot!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bputman

Yes I have received communication from the Vega star system warning me about people who question if I am getting any messages!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I have received what i believe to be messages of some kind recently. They were not dreams, but actual conscious events/conversations.

I have spoke about this before in this thread:

Conversation With An Alien

I'm considering making a follow up thread about what has happened since.

As for your dreams, never underestimate the power of the human mind. Dreams are there for a reason in my opinion. They serve a purpose.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by atswheat
reply to post by bputman

Hi, bputman!

Cool dreams! I've had ufo dreams too. They're the clearest, impacting and most awesome dreams I've had. To this day they all stand out.

I have a comment and some questions. My comment is that I don't believe we are heading into WW3 (I could be wrong. This could also be an economic war...).

Also, the information on the triangle ufos should be clarified. It seems there have been positive contacts with beings in these craft, and yet some accounts that some of them may be related to black projects.

My questions are:

1) Have you received any "awake" messages or contacts?

2) Have you had any of your dreams come true, or come to pass?

3) How long have you had dreams like this?

Thanks a lot!

1) No, I never had an awake message or contact. Really, I have never been a big fan of ufo phenomenon. Except, Independence Day was pretty cool. Never got into the ufo spectrum so it's kind of different for me.

2) When my dreams concern my life they usually come true. My dad even finds my dreams interesting because many do come true. I usually have dreams about a job I'm about to get before I get it. Knew my wife was going to be a Hispanic lady; I'm white. Knew my Great Grandmother was going to pass before she did. So, usually if it's going to affect my life it comes true. That's why I believe this dreams, because they are affecting my mind in a new way.

3) The ufo in my dreams about 4 months. However, I have been dreaming since I was a child.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Just to note: some of these are pure messages that come right before I awake. For example, have you ever heard your alarm clock in your sleep and you know it's the freaking alarm clock. I have and it's annoying as hell. It's like that except it's pitch black and you hear a voice telling you something right before you wake up. Like someone right by your bed telling you something in your ear.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I've had numerous UFO/alien dreams myself, but it's hard to tell whether they have any meaning or not. I'll share a couple of them anyway though.

I will first point out that in 2003 I met a supposed contactee and have had encounters with orbs ever since. Before this happened, during the 90s, I had a few dreams about aliens and nuclear explosions. I think I've had a couple of similar dreams since then, but for the most part those have disappeared.

The majority of the dreams I have are where I'm outside at night and then I see a UFO in the sky. In all of these dreams I start thinking, "Alright, here they come." And then lots of UFOs appear and make their presence known. Sometimes I'm filled with the greatest excitement in these dreams, and other times I'm filled with fear.

One of the most memorable dreams I've had was from a few years ago and I found myself on an alien ship. I was really scared and I managed to run to a part of the ship and hide. One of the aliens found me, comforted me, and took me to a sort of ledge on the ship and started having a casual conversation with me. The alien started telling me who they really were and what the meaning of everything was. Not only the meaning of their presence, but also the meaning of life in general. All I can remember was a feeling of great relief and realizing how it all made sense. However, the alien told me I wouldn't be allowed to consciously remember what he told me but to just remember the experience and have comfort in the feeling that everything will work out.

These dreams seem very life like and appear to gel with reality very well, but I'm not sure I consider them prophetic or anything more than a vivid imagination. I have to admit that I've read quite a bit of the UFO literature, so my subconscious may be influenced by those. Nonetheless, you can never discount the possibility. It'll be interesting to hear other people's experiences and see if there are any common overlaps.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I have to say this is interesting...you're not the only one getting these dreams..relatively alot of people over at david icke forums are having some ufo related dreams too. Hm...can you please elaborate on the January dream with the GFL please?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hi there!
I have had(In fact I still do!) dreams similar to the ones you are having. I'm told i'm in-human, I sometimes see little snippits of this planet it's red with golden grass and an amber sky if I think about it for long enough I begin to feel depressed in some way...I feel it's gone and that makes me depressed.

Your dreams are pretty cool,
Happy times of earth!

-Twisted Reality

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

That's really all about January, now I don't know if it's next January or January 3000 but I do believe it's going to be this January when the Galactic Federation will arrive. Wasn't told how they were going to reveal themselves only that few of them were going to show themselves to everyone. The only way I see that happening is by tv. Maybe that huge star ship that looked like a cigar will enter our atmosphere. I really don't have the information on how they will show themselves to everyone.

Well, I don't know who or what the Galactic Federation is. Hopefully, there good.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bputman

Hey there, great thread BTW

In answer to your question YES. I started getting messages about 5mths before my abduction back in 1994 (see the 2 thread links about that in my signature below this post).

The messages continued for quite some time after the experience (very regularly), then everything seemed to settle down. Now I get spasmodic flurries every now and again (usually this time of year ... not sure if that's relevant).

I should probably add that ALL the messages I received were without exception, like 'LiveForever8's ... wide awake and conscious. In fact I never ever remembered my dreams at all until 2mths ago and now for some reason I remember them every morning ... sometimes waking up in the night 2-3 times then continue on with a different dream.

Some of my dreams are regular everyday stuff ... but the majority are alien based.

Woody

Almost forgot to ask ... does the Sirius star system mean anything to you ?

[edit on 30-11-2009 by woodwytch]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bputman
reply to post by Cybernet

That's really all about January, now I don't know if it's next January or January 3000 but I do believe it's going to be this January when the Galactic Federation will arrive. Wasn't told how they were going to reveal themselves only that few of them were going to show themselves to everyone. The only way I see that happening is by tv. Maybe that huge star ship that looked like a cigar will enter our atmosphere. I really don't have the information on how they will show themselves to everyone.

Well, I don't know who or what the Galactic Federation is. Hopefully, there good.

Thanks. January-May are the months when Disclosure or Contact will happen, it won't be summer, i know that much, from what i can feel. The problem is, i don't know if it is January-May 2010, 2011 or 2012, but it is before summer 2012, before the summer 2012 olympics and before December 21st 2012. I just wish i knew. There are many options as how can things unfold and alot of interference. And about the Galactic Federation of Light. Alot of people make fun of this term, thinking that it is some crazy religious group, but that is incorrect. The GFL are beings, often human like in appearence, from a higher dimension. They are good and they help us and Mother Earth. We have to wait and see. If i had a way how to know which year that January is tied to i would tell, but sadly i don't. The best i can do is wave the GFL at night, talk to them, observe them (the ships). I wish i knew how to comunicate and connect with them directly, atleast when asleep.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
what is the difference between this and the numerous other GFL dream/prediction hoaxes that seem to come around every other week.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

If anything, these aren't immediately turned into a media sensation, just like what happened with Blossom last year. I find them nonetheless interesting. Of course, there are many possibilities in this vast universe, full of paralels. Still though, i find them enjoyable to read, explore and understand. I definately believe this one more (no offense Blossom) then the one from last year. From mistakes you can learn and i find that now educational. By the way, how did you come across the Ashtar portrait in your avatar?

[edit on 30/11/09 by Cybernet]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join