It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

questions for astral projectors?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
ok for a while now ive been trying to ap (astral project) from sp (sleep paralysis), ive only got out half of my body.and there is some other stuff i would like help with so im going to be asking some questions.

1.this one night during sp this astral entity touched my arm and then looked at his fingers and said eww, wtf was that about???

2.this other night during sp there was a cup on my counter but when i snapped out of it there wasnt. why?

3. how do i know wat my spirit guides look like?

4. and is there an easy exit method?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow12

1.probably a dream

2.once again probably a dream

3. this really depends on you. You can just say they look like whatever someone tells you they will look like, or you can make up something for yourself.

4. Yes, suicide. However the effects are permanent.

Sorry for being a jerk.
You probably want to find a method that lets you keep your awareness up. What good is astral projection if you are not even sure if you are awake? Try to find a method that does not involve you going to sleep.
I will never wrap my head around why people put themselves further asleep under the guise of "waking up"

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

im 100% sure i wasnt asleep.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow12

1) Not all astral entities are polite. Your skin probably felt about as foreign to him as say fish scales would feel to you. You'll meet all kinds there.

2) The astral plane directly "beside" this one, is structured very very very close to this one but not an exact mirror image. For instance, in the astral realm, the furniture in my bedroom is always arranged slightly different than in reality, and the window is on the west wall rather than the south. Someone once explained to me why it is slightly different but I forget.

3) First off, don't focus so much on what your spirit guides "look" like, rather more on what they feel like in terms of their energy signatures. Negative entities can "look" like the most beautiful angels you've ever seen but it is to deceive you. If your guides feel like revealing what they "look" like, it will be a form that you are most comfortable or familiar with. You'll recognize them as old friends in a way.

4) I find the rocking method works best for me. That's where you feel that moment of slight disconnect and you kind of try to push your astral body back and forth until you break completely free. Last time though I just kind of "fell" out and sunk into my bed. It was very strange.

Good luck with your AP adventures!

[edit on 30-11-2009 by Eladria]

new topics

top topics

join