It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

from anubis, with respect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
not highly sure what to say to start off. well i started coming here browsing the forums on advice from someone i worked with that realized i try to think on a deeper level than the media or general public likes. i finally decided to join so that when something comes up that i feel i am to qualified to add something to or ask an intelligent question, i won't have to make an account and find the thread again.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Mate , id love to comment, but i cant seem to unscramble your message, and besides, is this your second account/?, ive already added you under the same name though under a slightly different title.

Please elaborate friend .....

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. You will find many interesting topics and people here from all parts of the world.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
scuba, sorry if i was confusing earlier. growing up and in life after i have chosen to keep my views and beliefs unknown to my family and most of the people i work with since they only seemed to cause drama. i'm a pagan in the military, so i try to keep anything that i feel identifies me as such out of my workplace as much as possible so the bigots don't have a reason to hurt my carrier. what i was trying to say is that i like to read between the lines. i know the media bends the truth when they don't outright break it because they're in the business for ratings and to make money where i'm from and more than likely have the same reasons other where or to further some political agenda. hmm really hope that didn't sound like a rant

this is my first account with ATS. i apologize if i have taken someone else's old name, or picked one too similar to another account already existing.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It's lovely to meet you. I love your screen name.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by fromanubis

Welcome to ATS. I just joined a few weeks ago myself after lurking for years.
There is so much info to wade through.
Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS
Hope you have fun here!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaisyAnne
It's lovely to meet you. I love your screen name.

Just remove "b" from the name and it's memorable. Sorry just kiddin'

new topics

top topics

join