It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2010s thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The 2000s are over! What are your predictions for what will happen one month to ten years from now (2010-2019)?

I think we will end the wars in the Middle East (hopefully), politics will become a charade, and have less actual power over world affairs, the Internet will be the only electronic medium by 2019, and people will accept a more frugal, but spiritually deep lifestyle.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
it will be a mind boring as always...

No aliens no end of the world just endless pop idol and bullx

Oh and the first AI robot .. made by HONDA

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Not much is going to happen.

Everything might look a bit more streamlined and future-y.
There will be more wars, more death, more famine.
And a lot more people on the planet.

People will still be arguing about global warming.
People will still be arguing about politics.

Everything will also be a lot more expensive, and wages aren't gunna rise anywhere near quick enough to keep up.

Hopefully, people will learn to recycle properly, build more things themselves (and fix them instead of binning).

Heres to the next decade!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I have a strong prophetic feeling about 2010 and I am not expecting good things to be honest. I wish I am wrong, but the feeling is strong. I am expecting a lot of crisis in the world, which is going to hit very close to home, and basically the events that will happen are going to end the world as we know it(to use a cliche) and we will no longer be able to continue to live as we live today. It will be the beginning of many traumatic events, which will go from worse to worst. Again I hope my feeling is wrong.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
I have a strong prophetic feeling about 2010 and I am not expecting good things to be honest. I wish I am wrong, but the feeling is strong. I am expecting a lot of crisis in the world, which is going to hit very close to home, and basically the events that will happen are going to end the world as we know it(to use a cliche) and we will no longer be able to continue to live as we live today. It will be the beginning of many traumatic events, which will go from worse to worst. Again I hope my feeling is wrong.

Can you articulate a little bit if possible?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
i've had that feeling too. ever since about 2007 i've felt like the nwo will kind of enter its final stages. idk its kind of hard to explain. its not like "end of the world" or anything, but maybe the end of the us and the emergence of a one -world government. like you know how people are like "all this stuff will happen in 2012"? well for me it's 2010.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricNarwhal
i've had that feeling too. ever since about 2007 i've felt like the nwo will kind of enter its final stages. idk its kind of hard to explain. its not like "end of the world" or anything, but maybe the end of the us and the emergence of a one -world government. like you know how people are like "all this stuff will happen in 2012"? well for me it's 2010.

yeah, the Copenhagen thing is very interesting. and the swine flu.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
i haven't really heard about the copenhagen thing. what is it exactly?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricNarwhal
i haven't really heard about the copenhagen thing. what is it exactly?

it's a huge meeting of over 100 countries on lowering greenhouse gas emissions. basically a sweetheart deal for the banks and a step to One World Government, if indeed not the very creation of a one world state.

new topics

top topics

join