It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Data showing rising temperatures was falsified by global-warming advocates.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Are we feeling warmer yet?

Study by New Zealand Climate Science Coalition There have been strident claims that New Zealand is warming. The Inter-governmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), among other organisations and scientists, allege that, along with the rest of the world, we have been heating up for over 100 years. But now, a simple check of publicly-available information proves these claims wrong. In fact, New Zealand’s temperature has been remarkably stable for a century and a half. So what’s going on?

Link to source : icecap.us...

And yet again... The Global Warming religion has proved to worship a false Idol. What a mess.....

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
You are just a denier.

You do not care about the future of mankind and our children.

All of this is just a conspiracy of big oil.

You are just not looking at the right data.

Their are 1000's wait 100's wait 10's of scientists I can call to back me up.

Just needed to get that out of the way.

S&F for any denier's threads by me.

If people cannot see that the global weather change and global governance are one in the same, their is no help for them.

Tax and control, control and tax. This is all our governments know, when the HELL did that change?

It has not!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
That's right. Glad to have you on board. Now what we need to do is stop the Copenhagen Treaty from being signed before it's too late. We have two weeks.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
This thing is one of the most disasterous scam of all I think.
Think about all the millions and millions of lifes this scam has had impact on.

Futhermore, the Peer-Revieving process is also some what 'busted' , since there are shown time after time that the 'peers' are people who are forced to or have the same theories on the matter.

Come on, like Lloyd Pye and jason martell would be allowed to sit on a peer-review board on human origins debatting the human origin..

'look at the peer-revviwed data, there are a clear consencus on this' ..
In my head, I see a bunch of friends smoking sigars,drink champ and laughing'yea, this scam will go world wide'...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by aravoth

So... "No global warming in our country"?

Awesome. So New Zealand is gonna let in all those people in the Indian and Pacific Oceans, the entire country of Bangladesh, and the natives on the arctic coastlines of two continents come move in, right 'cause... they're kind of sinking at the moment.

Hopefully they all like mutton.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Futhermore, the Peer-Revieving process is also some what 'busted' , since there are shown time after time that the 'peers' are people who are forced to or have the same theories on the matter.

Come on, like Lloyd Pye and jason martell would be allowed to sit on a peer-review board on human origins debatting the human origin..

In my head, I see a bunch of friends smoking sigars,drink champ and laughing'yea, this scam will go world wide'...

Roger that ChemBreather I might make you a friend whether you like it or not.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by factbeforefiction

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Roger that ChemBreather I might make you a friend whether you like it or not.

A friend ? sounds like something new, with all the foe's I get, wierd enough just new members with no Posts and no threads, a friend ought to make my day !

[edit on 30/11/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
So I guess nothing could be said about the Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers shrinking in length by up to 4km, and reducing in size by 3/4 in total volume expected by the end of the century.
Climate warming cetainly couldn't play a part could it.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by redgy]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Shrinking in relation to what data?

A 4 1/2 billion year old planet, and the global warming zealots only give a damn about the last 200. Whats that? Ice cores? You mean the same Ice core data that shows seven different Ice ages, and warming periods? All without a single human being present?

Intresting factoid about the Franz Josef glacier :

Having retreated several kilometers between the 1940s and 1980s, the glacier entered an advancing phase in 1984 and at times has advanced at the phenomenal (by glacial standards) rate of 70 cm a day. The flow rate is about 10 times that of typical glaciers. Over the longer term, the glacier has retreated since the last ice age, and it is believed that it extended into the sea some 10,000 to 15,000 years ago.

This cyclic behavior is well illustrated by a postage stamp issued in 1946, depicting the view from St James Anglican Church. The church was built in 1931, with a panoramic altar window to take advantage of its location. By 1954, the glacier had disappeared from view from the church, but it reappeared in 1997. This is due to the highly variable conditions on the snowfield, which take around 5-6 years before they result in changes in the terminus location.

So global warming makes some glaciers smaller and some glaciers bigger? Does it pick and choose?

Or did you think that a giant block of ice would never melt someday?

new topics

top topics

join