It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uhhh...what thread ¿

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I think that most of the thread in this fourm will center around Marijuana. I know plenty of hard working folks that puff once in a while. They are a lot better to be around than someone that smells like a beer can. And not make a fool of them selves but actually have intelligent conversation.

what was I saying?

Ohh yeah.....I often thought the PTB didn't won't people using "Weed" because you start to think outside the box and start seeing the plate of crap they are trying to shove down your throat.

All I have to say about drugs is that it seems that the most harmful ones are legal , ciggs/booze and all those FDA approved latest fix pill with all those nasty side affects. And all the natural ones which seem to far less harmless are illegal .

Everyone on this planet consumes one type of drug or another , but just like anything there is allways those who are lost and take things to the extream and over induldge. I knew a fat lady that died recentyl...food was her drug and it litterly killed her.

The legal ones are doing more damage than all the others together. You can thank members of congress and the senate for passing laws that are based on money,control and power and not ones that would actually benifit us as a species.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
And dont forget about those Red Bull drinks, in my mind they should be substituted with a nice Datura Tea, that would certainly get most thinking outside the box.

join