It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids take to the Streets in Powerful PSA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

KIDS TAKE TO THE STREETS IN POWERFUL PSA

www.marketingmag.ca

Children rise up to fight climate change in an emotional new video from two Canadian environmental groups and Toronto agency Zig.

The video is part of the “Moms Against Climate Change” campaign from Environmental Defence Canada and ForestEthics. The goal is to get the attention of Prime Minister Stephen Harper and hopefully other world leaders meeting in Copenhagen for the United Nations Climate Change Summit in December, and remind them that their actions will have an impact on the lives of today’s children.

I saw this commercial on TV, and I just wanted to get people's opinions on it...

Here's another commercial on the same idea.

What do you guys think of this?

[edit on 29-11-2009 by elocin]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I think it's desperate propaganda to try and reel in all the disillusioned global warmers who have jumped ship in the light of evidence that proves they were lied to.

The website is "marketing mag" and I think that's exactly what it is. Marketing global warming to the people.

Not that it matters much, the treaty will be signed no matter what the people want. This is just an attempt to avoid any problems by trying to get the people behind it again.

my 2 cents

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
It's propaganda.

Now they have gotten the message of "It's for the kids" going. The "facts" they think they know have all been fabricated. Especially the part about "Climate Change". You can't stop a naturally occurring cycle.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Is there anything those damn mothers are for?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It's all very touching to me. No doubt if someone collected together a bunch of kids and their mommies and they all looked sad and held up signs that said, "Stop the Great Spaghetti Monster", I'd probably have some tears welling up in my eyes as well.

I want the truth about global warming/climate change. I also want the truth about our solar system warming. Can we stop that as well?

Imagine little microbes on Pluto gathering together to protest change in the solar system, complaining about the melting ice on the poles of Mars and blaming other evil microbes. Damn those SUV's!!! Freaking capitalists! Freaking Republicans! Freaking communists! And freaking damned Captain Zoron and his Diabolical Galactic Raiders for changing our galaxy!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Time to counter this with bedtime stories of excessive numbers of polar bears that are going to come and eat you because they killed all the seals, all because of global cooling.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Poor poor brain washed children. someone needs to let them know man made global warming is a hoax. Jeeze all it makes me want to do is go buy most polluting vehicle out there and stop recycling when i see such nonsense.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
These people don't know about or refuse to believe the climategate hoax, that they've been lied to, and that climate change is not manmade, unless it involves cloud seeding using toxins, which the government would prefer people not know about. So yeah it is technically manmade, even though people never approved of this crap.

Why aren't these oh so heroic moms railing against human trafficking, against war, against corruption... Oh yea it's not 'fashionable', not like cancer, not like drinking and driving...

Moms against Climate change is a shadow group operating on behalf of 'Climate change is manmade and preventable' interest groups, and these children are being exploited as propaganda to pull at people's heartstrings.

Cue the collective wails of 'Won't someone please think of the children!'

The government/corporation/group is creating the illusion of support, to do magic tricks with one hand while the other rams the New World Order through the collective mouths of poor taxpayers.

Some of us will bite their hands clean off.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

If they get away with it I hope it causes civil war.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
OP: The "ACTONCO2 "Bedtime Stories" TV advertisement, October 2009" youtube video I seen a clip of this evening on the UK Channel 4 News. I was previously unaware of the ad', but as per Channel 4 News this is a UK Goverment sponsered advert!!!

Personally, I'm getting a bit fed up writing polite letters to my UK MP!

This IS brain-washing, -I think the current term may be 'Grooming'-, and because it is done with the governments blessing then that's OK?...I think NOT.

THIS, above all the AGW BS that I've seen, makes me VERY-VERY angry. And am losing the ability to being polite.

I'd like to know who at the highest level, in the UK, would be responsible for allowing this propaganda. Is there anyone on here that could suggest a position within government that I need to start at? My MP's already been alerted.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
rotten bastards scaring yeah that's a great message. Exactly the b.s. we don't need.

new topics

top topics

join