It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Treason Charges Advance In Tennessee Grand Jury

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
reply to post by Annee

If the courts find this guy is right and Obama is guilty of treason, then it will not have been a silly thing. I was trying to point out to you, not that I don't agree about the children, but that this thread is not about that issue and Commander Fitzpatrick filing in Tennessee has nothing to do with the children's problems.

In other words, your post was way off topic.

Putting something I find stupid and ridiculous into perspective. Is not off topic.

"Children" - a symbol of money used wisely and effectively.

How much money is being wasted on this "going nowhere" campaign?

Obama is President and is not going anywhere.

That is my on-topic opinion on this entire subject.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Well this type of stuff really turns me off...

I recall another man who actually broke international law, LIED to congress, to the public.

Anyhow this is becoming background noise

there is a saying

"driving PAST the money"

yes you are

OP please explain Obama's treason that goes beyond a normal presidency

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

here we go again. pay no attention to this guy, he is a disinfo agent or someone who has been brainwashed by the obama admin, or a middle schooler. he has nothing but insults, and no proof to back up his fanatisism.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Where was this guy when Congress abdicated its duties contrary to the constitution while giving the president extra-constitutional powers to start war, make uncontested line item vetoes illegally, and embezzle treasury funds to his big supporters and the companies owned by members of his admini... OH! Bush wasn't black not Democrat, so... No story I guess

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Treason is being thrown around a lot in this thread.

US Constitution Article 3 Section 3:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. The Congress shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Please be careful about the definition of treason.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaker

They think he has committed treason because he isn't a Right wing Bush clone.

If you asked any of them point blank what exactly he has done that is actually treasonous they will fall flat.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Well from some of the things I've read on this site, he is a "D" version of a Bush clone... lol

I just want people to know the Constitutional definition of treason. It's supposedly the Supreme law of the land so yeah...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
As a Brit I can't help but wonder, if the person in question is Honest, trustworthy AND reliable , WHY does he need a multitude of different names?.

If there was no 'awkwardness' between the western world and the Islamic world would Barack Obama have been called President Barry Soetoro?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Where was this guy when Congress abdicated its duties contrary to the constitution while giving the president extra-constitutional powers to start war, make uncontested line item vetoes illegally, and embezzle treasury funds to his big supporters and the companies owned by members of his admini... OH! Bush wasn't black not Democrat, so... No story I guess

Worse yet, what if this attempt to usurp the POTUS fails? My friends, if it does fail and Obama is cleared I fear another JFK event.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
It's amazing how no one talks about how our last president G.W Bush screwed this country time after time and ambushed the in coming president with all the mess the GOP created. Let's mention a few !> illegal war,illegal wire taps ,patriot act,unregulated lending institutions,big oil,big pharmaceuticals,Homeland Security Department, the billion plus surplus turned into a deficit,Katrina and on and on just to mention a few. So how set up was the incoming President ? The citizens of our great country want it both ways, every party ,religion and ethnic group. No longer is the world the way it was even 20 years ago. Remember our President is the leader of ALL the peoples of this country and can not cater to any one group. religion or race. It's a tough job for sure. Just remember this, GW Bush violated the Constitution time after time and so have many other presidents ,congressman and senators.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

You better go study your history. Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh are not qualified history teachers. As to this lawsuit...Good luck with that. LOL

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
reply to post by j2000

You better go study your history. Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh are not qualified history teachers. As to this lawsuit...Good luck with that. LOL

Really? First off this has nothing to do with them and they did not get mentioned. If you want to throw a name out there, try Judge Andrew P. Napolitano.
As far as Beck goes with History, I bet he has it closer than you would ever attempt.
You better hurry the school bus is coming.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Oh brother!!!!!!!

When you get this down to zero - "In Tennessee, 23 percent of all children live in food insecure households, which means they do not always know where they will find their next meal. Tennessee has the 7th highest rate of child food insecurity in the nation."

Then Tennessee can waste its time and money on Obama foolishness.

Favorite tactic of liberals, ignore the facts and attempt to redirect to something that has nothing to do with the original story.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
"...because if discovery ever goes forward and Obama’s files are opened up, Obama is finished and so is his Marxist Global Agenda! "

so so funny!!

7 of the largest donors for the Obama campaign came from officers and employees from Wall Streets biggest firms:
Goldman Sachs, UBS AG, Lehman Brothers, JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup, Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse were in his top 20 list.
Other top donors include Citadel Investment Group which is a large hedge fund as well as several large corporate law firms that are also registered lobbyists (for Wall Street) and a corporate law firm that does legal work for Wall Street.

Along with these top donors Wall Street also provided many of Team Obama's Federal appointments

Robert Hormats,former Vice Chairman of Goldman Sachs, now Under Secretary of Economics, Business, and Agricultural Affairs.

Jacob Lew, formerly Chief Financial Officer of Citigroup Alternative Investments Group, now Deputy Secretary of State

Michael Froman, also from Citigroups Alternative Investment Group, now Deputy National Security Adviser for International Economic Affairs

David Lipton, formerly running Citi’s global country risk management department, now Froman’s deputy.

Lewis Alexander, formerly Citigroups chief economist, now Counselor to the Treasury Secretary.

Mark Patterson, former Goldman’s lobbyist, now Treasury Chief of Staff.

Neal Wolin, former president and chief operating officer of the Property and Casualty Group of Hartford Insurance Company, now Deputy Treasury Secretary.

Gary Gensler, was a partner at Goldman's, now the Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.

Linda Robertson, former Enron lobbyist, now lobbyist for the Federal Reserve.

the list goes on....

...yes sounds like the Marxist Plot is unfolding nicely.

ps. sorry if this seems somewhat off topic but just get bored of this repeated claim that Obama has a marxist agenda.

www.opensecrets.org...
projects.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by eagle2001

I can't believe no one's bringing up the scoundrel Martin Van Buren.Live in the now!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

the better question is why people think he has multiple names. If neither of his parents have the last name that he is purported to have, who could possibly try to claim that his name is Barry Soeroto or whatever it was that was claimed here.

Think logically, this isnt the Bourne Trilogy.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

strange that you would mention that. We ignore the facts while you create your own. Which is worse? At least we live in reality. You should visit some time.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
For those of you that want to keep stuck on Bush, but are really wanting to just defend Obama but can't.

There are only so many tools in the Constitution for "We the People" to use to put our out of Control Govt back in shape before we loose everything.
This has been building for years, heavily since Clinton did NAFTA. Where were you guys then? Should we have that conversation as well. Things were getting to a point with him, until the other half saved it and decided to impeach him for a B.J. of all things. When it started building again with the Election cheat of 2000, then we had 9/11.

That did a fine job for a few years, but in the second term it came on strong to push against the three powers of Govt.
Then along came Obama, made promises to at least start getting out of wars, correcting the over power of big Corps. and their lobbists.

It did not matter whom was elected this time. One step over the line and heads will roll, so to speak.
He is currently President. He is currently the one breaking the laws of the Constitution. He is the one Currently in control of the Court system. He is the one Currently having his way with Congress.

I personally can't find any strong Obama supporters except for online. Those which include most in my family in the Plains to south states, are either totally silenced and will not defend the O'mighty One, or have seen what the Govt as a whole has become.

If you are American, you must be "Feeding hard on the Govt Breast" to defend it this hard. Or, you are a production of our dumbed down Public school system that is lead by Progressives in an attempt to be Elite among our Citizens.

It does not matter who is the President. If they cross the Constitutional line to far, it is time to act. Clinton, then Bush should have taught you that the Govt no matter which of the 3 branches, does not give up power because of an election, they only go to take more.

To finish. It's either doing it this way to get our Govt. back, or Johnny get your gun. One way or the other it has to be done, or we will no longer be the Republic that which we stand for.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by j2000]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind

the better question is why people think he has multiple names. If neither of his parents have the last name that he is purported to have, who could possibly try to claim that his name is Barry Soeroto or whatever it was that was claimed here.

Think logically, this isnt the Bourne Trilogy.

I am thinking logically, if you wanted to come across to people as an honest person would you go around saying "My names Mr.X" then later say "My names Mr.Y" and then later " My names Mr.Z"?
If you were honest you'd have the name you were given at Birth and stick to it. I have.
I've never felt the need to change my name , have you?
Even if your parents had different names, were fostered numerous times, ok adoption aside, you'd still have your original name.
My mothers changed her name TWICE by marriage , but I still use the one I was born with even though her's is different to mine.

[edit on 30/11/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I am surprised they have not come out with the "Marketing" excuse for this yet. Just like Hollywood name changes.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join