It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Treason Charges Advance In Tennessee Grand Jury

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

It is actually quite simple.
Have you ever noticed a kid with a cookie behind it's back.
One that is not supposed to have that cookie!

I couldn't agree with you more. As a manager, when I have a disagreement with someone at work, that I believe has an agenda based on hiding the truth...I call them on it...publicly. I give them every benefit of the doubt...publicly. I may even help them prove their case...publicly. Then they usually start sweating. They see the truth coming at them like a freight train. And as the process continues toward a publicly exposed layout of the facts, they begin to crumble. Finally, the truth is exposed in detail...publicly. And they have proven themselves to be an agenda driven, lemming who is more obsessed with having made the correct vote...than the correct long-term decisions.

So...the end result as it applies here is this. They don't want to see any proof (one way or the other), they don't want to try to make their opponents look like a bunch of idiots, they don't want to prove their point. Why? BECAUSE IT ISN'T THE TRUTH. But...keeping it hidden...keeping the lie...calling others with differing beliefs names...allows them to continue to argue the truth, even when they know it isn't.

Have the guts to stand up and admit to mistakes...I have many times. Have the morals and intelligence to say that maybe you made an error. Face facts...not lies, solve problems...not symptoms, and...support the future.

My father, over a decade ago, had to file bankruptcy. Man, did that hurt his ego...and I understood that. But there comes a time when you have to get past the emotions and face the facts. If you want to cry about being embarrassed...go for it. But first...SOLVE THE PROBLEM. By the time you have helped solving the problem, most intelligent people will have forgiven the little mistakes you made along the way. Especially if you were lied to.

I don't judge people on where they are in life...I judge them by how the handle where they are. That is called their character. I don't judge this country or the people who voted for the current situation...but I will judge them for how they handle the problems that exist because of those choices.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
Thus the lack of a grand jury, which is exactly how the bankers want it. This is Roman Civil Law, from which all of this stems.

This law was designed to keep the slaves in their place and this type of law forms the backbone for the 14th amendment.
We have literally contracted our rights to the federal government.

Like I said in the last post, as long as this is a civil case then TPTB have no worries.

This time a history FAIL. Grand Juries did not exist under Roman Law. It was the result of Henry II of England issuing the Assize of Clarendon in 1166. In fact Henry II has a good claim to being the creator of English Common Law. Do you have a cite for your assertion that all of this stems from Roman Civil law? Didn't think so.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
reply to post by 4nsicphd

Not all of the cases were civil cases. (See my posts)

Give one criminal case number, just one. Or the name of a case annd when it was begun, either by summons or warrant issued by a court, or indictment. Just one.
Please.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
You’re missing the point, Obama has already admitted to China he is a one term president.
He has already accomplished his goal that he set out to do any thing else is icing on the cake as they said. The truth can be found at radiojihad.org... give a listen to retired military and Constitutional experts. And also read my thread on Shariah law. Wake up America our young military people are organizing against the real threat of political correctness. Follow my threads in exposing the truth. And find out what you can do to help with the fight to take back our country.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
Ho he got off on a technicality?

He didn't get off on anything. To get off you have to have a pending case. All you have here is a digruntled ex-con failure of a navel officer with access to a word processor and printer who seems to enjoy the support and a -kissing of a bunch of knuckle-dragging racists.He had a successful career that he threw away my criminal dealings with his men's money. What a hero. 10 of the 13 grand jurors saw him for what he was and wouldn't even listen to his garbage. The other 3 were seen laughing and shaking their heads as they left the GJ room. And that's in 95 % white Monroe County, TN.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkaba93

Fake Grand Juries? Dewd, what? The Grand Jury was adopted in America to retain the power in the hands of the governement.

So in the USA any group of nutters, criminals, tv watchers, $cientologists or in fact any group of people can just declare that they are a "Grand Jury" and as a "Grand Jury" that group has certain rights?

What happens if 2 different groups with opposing ideas just declare that they are a "Grand Jury", who decides which "Grand Jury" is the proper one?
How many people have to be in a "Grand Jury" Can there be a "Grand Jury" of one person?

Really funny country if that is true.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by OldDragger

What privacy? If a police officer stops you randomly on the street for no reason and ask for your ID and you fail to show it you go to jail no doubt about it, whether you did anything or not. Same applies here he should show his documents and quit hiding them.

If he has nothing to hide it should not be a problem but hes hiding it from everyone.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

So please post your birth certificate, drivers licence school reports etc. and tax returns for the last 10 years.

If you have nothing to hide that should not be a problem, but are you going to hide from everyone?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Well .. what about the definition of "natural born citizen"? According to Supreme Court precedent, both parents must be US citizens in order for their offspring to be a "natural born citizen". Bottom line is, it doesn't matter whether he was born here or not .. his father was a subject of the British crown at the time of Obama's birth.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guidance.Is.Internal
Well .. what about the definition of "natural born citizen"? According to Supreme Court precedent, both parents must be US citizens in order for their offspring to be a "natural born citizen".

Hey Guidance.

What precedent are you talking about exactly? It would help to reference ya know. If your talking about the supreme court case where the child was born overseas but returned to the US only to be refused the position of natural born citizenship, thats a different scenario. She was born overseas, where as this law specific that there must be both parents as natural born citizens in order for that right of passage to be passed over by the child. This case doesnt apply to Obama as he was born in Hawaii, and it is not been proven he was born outside US soil. Folks continue to reference this supreme court precedent without reading the fine print, that is that the ammendment only applies to foreign born children. All children born on US soil are natural born, where this laws doesnt count.

The constitutional ammendment of 1795 made it possible for two american citizens to pass over their US citizenship to their child born off US soil, hence McCains eligibility. This law is often confused by eligibility conspiracy theorists to count as well to children born on US soil, which it does not.

If I was incorrect on the court proceeding you were refering to, please be so kind to reference it.

Also a note, natural born citizenship is an archaic phrase having the position of birth.

Further more, convention delegate Alexander Hamilton in 1787 stated that:
"No person shall be eligible to the office of President of the United States unless he be now a Citizen of one of the States, or hereafter be born a Citizen of the United States."

There has never been an official ruling as needing both parents as US citizens for US born children to assume natural born citizenship.

Another note is that our 21st president, Chester A. Arthur had one parent who was born in Ireland and one parent as a US citizen, and he was born on US soil.

his father was a subject of the British crown at the time of Obama's birth.

This is a tired old excuse..... its tired, not me, I love discussing these....

Firstly, US citizenship laws over rule all other foreign laws. The US does not cater to other laws, and that includes citizenship. We are not subject to foreign laws if we were born on US soil. Only the laws of the US applies to us.... which begs to question.... for all the talk from the tea party protestors and the rightwing on how the US laws are abided first and formost, and without foreign influence, why on earth do they insist the complete opposite when arguing something else?

Secondly, Obamas british and Kenyan citizenship died over 20 years ago... so apart from the fact is says no where in constitution concerning dual citizenship, he technically never had it for more than 20 years... meaning his been a natural born citizen for more than two decades. At the time of his run for the presidency he was only a natural born US citizen.

SG

[edit on 3-12-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by piddles
reply to post by Donny 4 million

no. you called a prominent member of this forum (a fantastic voice of reason if you ask me) ACORN. That is upsetting on so many levels, such as invoking the idea that government agents post on this website (something I really don't think is true), and just outwardly saying he's guilty of treason (which isn't even the appropriate word for what you THINK is happening).

It's just pointless sensationalism that only stirs up negative emotions among those who don't agree with you. The birther argument is hateful and does not work to unify the country or boost morale.

I don't think there are many here that think the birth certificate situation is really a case of treason.
That is just the nature of the law case.
I said that in my reply to you.
What I think most here would like is to see the man we send our hard earned dollars to---- Just be more TRANSPARENT as he said he would be . Sealing his records is not being TRANSPARENT. It is basically lying by omission. The American citizen has been totally snubbed by OUR government for way to long.
This is a decaying contribution to American society and the world in general.
There is no honest need for this. Especially after being TOTALLY undefended by that government both physically and financially.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

What a joke.
READ THE CONSTITUTION!
The CONRESS HAS THE AUTHORITY TO SEAT THE PRESIDENT, not an indidual citizen!
Same goes for impeachment!
You clowns that claim to LOVE the Constitution are just too much!
Yeah I'm sure this jury will lead to Obamas arrest, then we can install some ultra right wing dictator to your liking.
I din't care if you get ten thousand flags and stars, you whole premise is ridiculous, you are just a far far far right malcontent.
Juvenille what be a kind description of this garbage.

I'd say your post was decidedly Juvenile, go sit in the corner and finish your Kool-Aid so the mortician can get started.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I wonder how much money ATS has made from ad revenue because of stupid Obama threads like this. ATS is genius though, they're like the Wal-Mart of the internet, catering to those no one else wants too.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Boomer1941

Thanks Boomer!
It's penetrating thoughtfulness like yours that makes the birther movement so credible!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guidance.Is.Internal
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Well .. what about the definition of "natural born citizen"? According to Supreme Court precedent, both parents must be US citizens in order for their offspring to be a "natural born citizen". Bottom line is, it doesn't matter whether he was born here or not .. his father was a subject of the British crown at the time of Obama's birth.

and that means what?! Because he was a british citizen that makes him an American citizen? I don't think so.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I have been following this thread, as well as searching for the results from yesterday (Dec 7th). Does anybody know what happened? What did the grand jury decide?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Heros_son

Here is your reply
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
I wonder how much money ATS has made from ad revenue because of stupid Obama threads like this. ATS is genius though, they're like the Wal-Mart of the internet, catering to those no one else wants too.

And yet you still continue to surface and post on ATS.

I think its time to move on and deal with your inner demons.

I hope you will find solace somewhere. I'll light a candle for you in church this Sunday.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by jibeho]

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join