It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For everyone who needs some help in the spirituality department...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I have been experiencing a lot of amazing things since my spiritual awakening and I wish to help others gain the knowledge that awaits us all - you just need to take a step aside and open your mind. Too many are force fed religious views at a young age which effects them greatly as an adult. I was lucky my parents let me decide if I wanted to switch to public school after a few years of Catholic school, which I did. Since my youth I have been questioning everything thrown my way, and have always been on the search for the truth. I've also constantly been intrigued by the cosmos - space, time, the universe - and have always wondered where our species came from, why we are here etc. which I'm sure most of you have wondered yourselves.

I am not making this thread to force feed you anything what so ever, I am merely attempting to give you all some information that you may use to make your own path in life - and hopefully you do just that.

Below are a bunch of links/videos/audio that I have found useful for guiding me in the right direction to learn about spirituality and about life as a whole. Feel free to add your links as well, I would like to see this thread grow so people can take advantage of the informative information. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

The Astral/Emotion Body

The Ego as an Obstacle to Spiritual Enlightenment

Metaphysics, Planes of Existence, Chakras and much more

There has been a lot of information made public in recent years about the Astral body and what it is possible to do with it. For example you can consciously detach your astral body from your physical body and with your consciousness inside it you can travel to various realms on the Astral plane, both lower and higher and you can even visit the places that the average person goes to when they die, and these can range from the horrible to the sublime. However not much information has been made available about the mental body which has a far greater range than the astral body and is virtually immortal, whereas the astral body eventually disintegrates. The realms of spirit that can be considered higher than the astral plane can only be visited using the mental body. Also the higher bodies of the individual can be experienced directly by human consciousness using the mental body. The mental body has the ability to become anything, anyone, anywhere within the realms of the material or spiritual universe. So for example with your mental body you could become an animal, any human being, an ocean, a star, a galaxy, a divine spirit, a state of bliss, or the entire universe. There are no limits on this. Once you have become that being or thing you can directly influence it from your awareness and comprehend all it's consciousness knows and is. In these terms, compared to the mental body, the astral body is very limiting. People who have spent many lifetimes using their astral body, eventually use only their mental body to explore the material and spiritual universe. It is this ability of the mental body to become one with anything that exists, has existed or will exist that makes it an essential vehicle for learning about our reality. If the astral plane is high school, the mental plane is college.
SOURCE

One of the best glossaries - Tons of information

Astral Projection 101

Astral Projection Guide for Dummies

"The Law Of One" downloadable PDF

Great quotes: Psychology, Philosophy and Metaphysics (ATS Link)

2012: The Bright Side

The Holographic Universe: Traveling in the Superhologram

www.spiritualastroscience.com...

An excerpt from a talk on the Singularity of Consciousness given by Maxwell Igan
IganIn lak'ech - I am Another Yourself

How To Raise Your Vibration (and much more)

Out of Body Experience Techniques Part 1

Brainwave States

Meditation & Relaxation Music Reviews

Binaural Beats

Free OBE/Astral Projection Online Resources

Free ESP CD downloads

Free Binaural Beat Links
Binaural Beats 1
Binaural Beats 2
Binaural Beats 3

You may find these two programs of some use as well, they are helpful with everything from insomnia, to astral projection, to quitting cigarettes, and very helpful when combined with meditation (make sure to read the directions and warnings before using either of these programs).

Neuro-Programmer 2

Brainwave Generator

I hope these links are useful to you all - Peace & Light

[edit on 29-11-2009 by highlyoriginal]

[edit on 29-11-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
i'd like to share one too, if you don't mind.
the physics of 2012

and thank you for the wealth of links! so many i've never seen before, thats rare lately!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I've taken the liberty of uploading the first two chapters of "Astral Projection Underground" by Abhishek Agarwal. Below is a direct link to download the first two chapters of the book, which I must say is a very interesting and entertaining read (even if you know a lot about astral projection, you will still enjoy it).

Astral Projection Underground: Chapters 1 & 2

If you wish to view the website, or order the full ebook here the link is www.astralprojectnow.com

To give you an idea of what the first two chapters contain here is a screenshot of the table of contents...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89327c1dd943.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
[edit on 30-11-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Be careful about what you wish.

Please understand that 'spirituality' is not an universal phenomena. What is 'spirituality' to you, is in fact mere psychology. You cannot apply things that works for you to anybody else. We are all distinct to each other in a sense, that our psyche is constructed in varying conditions - someone might have been brought up in Christian conditions, other one in atheist conditions.

Also, the 'S&F' doesn't help people, it only helps your 'contribution level'.

You see, the church and many priests also wanted to help people in 'spiritual growth', but it all turned out to be mass delusion. The spiritual truth (if there is such thing) is a pathless land where one has to work in solitude.

While I don't want to condemn your possible sincere will to help others, I am not sure if that what you want is a right thing to do, for we all have to strode our own path; what works for one, doesn't work for another.

-v

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Like I said in the OP, I am not force feeding anything to anyone. You can choose to check out the information I provided or not too. Maybe someone will stumble across a link from one of the links I posted and find a new path to lead. Just because I have put information out in the open for others, does not mean I am interfering with their ability to learn on their own. I mean, I'm sure you've used google before right? Well what is the difference then if I am placing some links in this thread that relate to a certain subject one can easily go google?

I edited my previous post, mods feel free to delete it. Even though I asked for stars/flags was not for my benefit, if there was a way to keep the thread alive and keep going without doing so I'd be doing it. Obviously I could keep bumping the thread, but that gets annoying, and honestly I do not care if my "Flag Contribution Level" is maxed out or not. This is an online forum, what do I have to gain from having lots of flags? How does it help me achieve enlightenment? Does it provide me with knowledge? No. So to me, it means nothing.

I made this thread using my own time to pick out the links I felt were good to share, and then put them together neatly in the OP - if you don't appreciate it then fine. But don't make a post implying that this thread basically can't help anyone because they "need to find it all on their own". I totally agree everyone needs to find their own path which is something else I stated in the OP as well. Did you even read the OP?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
reply to post by v01i0

Did you even read the OP?

Since you asked: Yes, I did skim it through, however I did not check the links you provided.

Please, no need to get irritated (after all, this reply amongst others are contributing on the lifespan of this thread). Allow me to explain more precisely what I meant. While the various churches and religions sometimes were forced upon (like in medieval times), today they mainly work on basis of 'voluntarity', they are not forced anymore - not at least in so called 'civilized' societies. But it doesn't remove the possibility that they are offering something that may not be true.

While you are being sincere in your willingness to help others, you have chosen your 'help' according to your own understaning of what 'enlightenment' might be. So there exists the peril that someone might get deluded, even if it might be one's own fault. Many people that have chosen Christianity (as an example) voluntarily, are experiencing psychological difficulties after they have adopted a religion.

But hey, my aim is not to question your motives nor your sincerity. I am merely pointing out the chance of possible dangers what helping others on spiritual growth might have. I have - and probably will - been guilty of this by myself also. This is the reason why I personally choose to be careful when critisizing or advicing other people in 'spiritual' matters.

I am not saying that what you do is wrong, but merely to point out that there is such peril when giving advices to others. We only know subjective truth, about objective one, we do not have a clue.

Sincerely,

-v

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

I understand where you're coming from, and trust me I know what I am getting myself into. I would not share all the information I have attained personally to anyone, for some things would not only sound crazy, but it might boggle some peoples mind a bit, possibly bother them or upset them. So I know you can only go so far when it comes to helping/guiding others.

Actually, I'm not really even trying to guide anyone per-say, I'm just posting information and allowing people to decide on their own which direction to take.

Anyway, I hope I've been clear enough for you [all] so you understand that I am not trying to force any sort of spirituality upon you, I merely am allowing you to guide yourself through some information - take it or leave it, it's up to you.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

That's a good thing then.

I wish you all the best on your path.

It is okay to tell someone who is lost and requesting the right direction, which way to go, assuming that you know where is the place the other wants to reach.

-v

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
thank you for your post/ posted links.
i can relate to it wholeheartedly, because i experience/ d similar 'things'.

but i also agree, that everyone is on his/ her own spiritual path.
imho, no one can teach 'it' in a course (especially for financial remuneration) because there is no guidance than a spiritual one (higher self, aso). it is a shame, that there are gurus (sic!) 'selling' enlightment.

i really appreciate that you share your experiences here...

love and light,
bertrand

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

You also have to warn people that they will only learn what they are supposed to learn at this stage. Very weird things happen, and even experienced people in this, can be taken in awww at what can happen.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Most interesting. Earlier today I had the thought to start a similar thread.

My idea however involves no links or guides.

Reading various threads on this site I am often struck with how upset people get on many subjects and wanted to suggest people try to start very simply by taking a deep breath.

Know that the only thing you actually control is yourself, thus all you can change is yourself. All that yelling and sniping at people only serves to raise your own blood pressure.

For the christians among us,
Turn the other cheek.

I suspect most other religions have some simliar principle.

When you know this and accept others and respect their right to have their own ideas you will have taken a good first step.

After all wouldn't the world be a boring place if we were all the same?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Great thread OP!

It seems you have beat to this one. I was going to start a similar thread but I think you have done the job alot more in depth and for that 'Thanks'.

I have not looked at the links as yet but I will get a chance to do that later
, but I'm in the same place as an emerging soul. I have had and currently having many doubt's,questions and trying hard to conform to what my spirit wants me to do and fighting an ego that won't dwindle gracefully.

I'm not so much interested in astral travel etc. as much as i am trying to balance my karma and be a better person, not to mention listening to my inner self for what i should do.

Cheak back with you later, flag for you cause i dont know how to star yet

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Now that you are "enlightened", you are ready to join the other enlightened ones, the Illuminati, as they usher in the NWO.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by pumpkinorange

Now that you are "enlightened", you are ready to join the other enlightened ones, the Illuminati, as they usher in the NWO.

Well I am of the feeling that whatever 'enlightened' people we have on this planet are here for the complete opposite reason. They need to spread the light to others and help them wake from their drunken,material world and see the world stripped back to it's bone and that we are all here for the same divine purpose.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
What has the spirituality you have achieved done for you? Do you astral project or do you manifest some phenomena? What have you experienced directly?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I just wanted to comment so that it marks this page, or subscribes me in myATS. I will be back to add some form of an opinion. Currently I'm in class, until then... Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the links and info highlyoriginal, it looks interesting. I've read this kind of material before and this is stuff I have not come across, so S&F for you.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Thanks for putting down all the links here together. I have gone through some of this material previously...and the bookmarks are all lost on my computer. This would be helpful

I just came across the Law of One material last week and am going through the pdf's currently (I'm on the 2nd book). Its so funny you post it here.....I do agree this information is dangerous for the people who aren't at that specific level yet. But, as I understand, those who are not at that level, won't get it and probably would be the ones to do the bashing (so good luck with that).

Anyways, thanks for this thread.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by fynshine]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Most on this terrestrial sphere are indeed in a deep slumber.

Wake up. Your life in this illusion is but a distorted slumber. A nap that is but a blink of the 'eye'.

Put passion and love into every moment, for that moment is all that matters.

I suggest deep meditation, even sitting with a candle daily. Train yourself to be in a semi-meditative transperent state at all times. Apply your transperency to every moment. Let the light move through you outwards and inwards. This dimension is very difficult as it has forceably made you forget your purpose for being here, this fogetting is semi-permeable.

Namaste brothers and sisters, Namaste.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by Psychonaughty]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join