It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcocks: Date for disclosure will probably never be given!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by killuminati2012

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Wilcocks is a fraud and a charlatan and should be chased out of the UFO/disclosure field as soon as possible, if not sooner.

Those who managed to believe in his ridiculous nonsense before now, and still do after it's been made so plainly obvious that he's just trying to get himself attention and sell dvds/books, those people are lost and don't deserve help from anyone.

I don't believe that Wilcocks is purposefully misleading people in order to make money. I think he truly believes the crud he is spewing out, which would make him delusional. He thinks he's Edgar Cayce reincarnated which seems pretty presumptuous to me.

He has presented astrological data that only points to the POSSIBILITY he is Edgar Cayce reincarnated. I can't find the article, but I'll keep searching his site for it. It really made me wonder if he really is...

He doesn't like being called Edgar, in fact he is very cautious with this subject. I think he is a good guy, if you read any of his work you can tell he doesn't like the doom n gloom scenarios. That's why I like him, he's an optimist. In fact, I love David Wilcock! But that's just me.

Omni

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Just to add to antithesis' post:
Wilcock mentioned that there is a timeframe from now and six months into the future that this may happen.. And he mentions that it will probably happen alongside or, more probably IMO, after an econimic collapse.. Which is likely to happen early next year.. So I wouldn't hold my breath for disclosure happening this year.. But next year I'm certain not only disclosure will happen, but a bunch of stuff really turning this world, as we know it, upside down!

I don't have any inside info or anything.. but I really got a feeling that we all have great things to look forward to!
And this feeling of something worldchaniging being slowely build up to is something I've had since I was maybe 13-14 (I'm 22 now), and it has only increased over the years! It's just over the last year or so that I've managed to figure out what this might be!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
reply to post by antithesis.

Would be nice to actually touch one in a non perverted fashion. You can never be too sure especially with rumors of how advanced holographic technology has gotten.

Like that episode of stargate where the airforce debunked the asgard that was shown on camera by going on national tv with a hologram.

Also thanks the Handerreder for adding that extra bit of info.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by antithesis.]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
This is spin on Wilcock's part. He is doing damage control because his November 27th prediction did not come true and is making an unfalsifiable prediction. He is trying to set it up so he can claim to never be wrong about Disclosure being right around the corner.

You hit the nail on the head, Rex. He's just pulling a CYA move for his failed 27th date. He doesn't know when (or if, probably never) Disclosure will occur. He's smart though. He'll get some sheeple to read him every day for the next 40 years in the false hope Disclosure will occur.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
* Cassini project classified, because of all the mothership activity filmed in Saturn system.
* a 1.5 mln miles off the South pole a 20 mile craft that is sat in a stationary. NASA and other organizations telescopes have been monitoring it for 8 months, they watch its trajectory to us. It is now
stationary and are craft going in and out of this 20-mile structure.
* very large planetary structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptune's orbit. it should be visible sometimes next year.

ALEX COLLIER at the Project Camelot Awake and Aware Conference, Los Angeles, Sept 2009
www.youtube.com...

"In the next several years you all gona think you 're living in a science fiction movie. And you are living in a science fiction movie, except it isn't a movie, it's a reality.

I was specifically ASKED to speak to you about

* Cassini project classified, because of all the mothership activity filmed in Saturn system.
* a 1.5 mln miles off the South pole a 20 mile craft that is sat in a stationary. NASA and other organizations telescopes have been monitoring it for 8 months, they watch its trajectory to us. It is now
stationary and are craft going in and out of this 20-mile structure.
* very large planetary structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptune's orbit. it should be visible sometimes next year.

The government made some treaties for technology in exchange for experimentation and observation, and they were tricked.

If we were all love and light, we would not be going down this road to global fascism and powers that want to eliminate 2/3 of world
population.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join