It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Mexico UFO Recreations based on 1950s Sightings

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This is some recreation footage based on some 1950s southwest US footage, pictures, and eyewitness accounts

Video 1

Video 2




posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I know you said 're-creation', and that's exactly what it looks like... but the first vid says footage found in a vault? Is the OP of that video claiming authentic? I mean.... it just looks fake - 'windows movie maker' fake.

I am no expert, and you aren't claiming it's authentic, just so you understand I'm not accusing you of trying to hoax, but man, I don't know.

Edit - same w/ #2.

[edit on 11/29/2009 by hhcore]

[edit on 11/29/2009 by hhcore]



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SciFiFilmMan12
 


This was downloaded from Bob Lazars web site to demonstrate the flight of the disc he worked on and made to look old.

Just look at my avatar?

In a nut shell FAKED!

But that does not go for Bob Lazar



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
I know you said 're-creation', and that's exactly what it looks like... but the first vid says footage found in a vault? Is the OP of that video claiming authentic? I mean.... it just looks fake - 'windows movie maker' fake.

I am no expert, and you aren't claiming it's authentic, just so you understand I'm not accusing you of trying to hoax, but man, I don't know.

Edit - same w/ #2.

[edit on 11/29/2009 by hhcore]

[edit on 11/29/2009 by hhcore]


I made based on old accounts and this is not a hoax, its a recreation and I may make more cgi footage, like this for a future low-budget SciFi Movie. I took encounters from across the southwest.

Sorry for the confusion man!!!!



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
reply to post by SciFiFilmMan12
 


This was downloaded from Bob Lazars web site to demonstrate the flight of the disc he worked on and made to look old.

Just look at my avatar?

In a nut shell FAKED!

But that does not go for Bob Lazar


It wasn't on Bob Lazars Website, I didn't even know he had a website.

I took his design made a 3D Model and put it in a desert setting for a practice trial on 3D Effects



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SciFiFilmMan12

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
reply to post by SciFiFilmMan12
 


This was downloaded from Bob Lazars web site to demonstrate the flight of the disc he worked on and made to look old.

Just look at my avatar?

In a nut shell FAKED!

But that does not go for Bob Lazar


It wasn't on Bob Lazars Website, I didn't even know he had a website.

I took his design made a 3D Model and put it in a desert setting for a practice trial on 3D Effects




There you go!

www.boblazar.com...

www.boblazar.com...


[edit on 083030p://f48Sunday by Bob Down Under]



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This thread has it all..

People claiming fake footage is fake..

Other people claiming that even though its fake.. it looks fake..

Fraud.

Hoaxers.

Stolen Footage..

I had to reply just to be a part of it.



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
SciFiFilmMan12:

I gotcha, now - roger, over and out.

HankMcCoy:

I'm guessing you didn't view the actual video.... I was just confused about the wording in the footage - not the description posted. (I didn't even realize it was the same person that created it and posted it here were the same, but we'll keep hush, hush about that, K?)



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I think it has to too with the males and females.



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
SciFiFilmMan12:

I gotcha, now - roger, over and out.

HankMcCoy:

I'm guessing you didn't view the actual video.... I was just confused about the wording in the footage - not the description posted. (I didn't even realize it was the same person that created it and posted it here were the same, but we'll keep hush, hush about that, K?)


Oh, I watched it.. and I agree.. Windows Movie Maker.



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
So was it borrowed off Lazars site, or did they borrow the footage off video 1 you made!

Either way it is the same footage and something isnt right here?



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
You really must (must!) put a disclaimer stamp on your videos making it clear that they are not actual film. If you do not do so you are guilty of hoaxing.

They will be stolen (I guarantee it) by others and claimed to be actual footage. No matter how poor the hoax is.



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
You really must (must!) put a disclaimer stamp on your videos making it clear that they are not actual film. If you do not do so you are guilty of hoaxing.

They will be stolen (I guarantee it) by others and claimed to be actual footage. No matter how poor the hoax is.



We all know it is cgi and a reactment of a past encounter but who made it the OP or bob lazars web site?



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under
 

I believe the OP made it just like he said he did. Without a clear disclaimer that it is not "from a vault", it is a hoax.

I doesn't matter that we know it is a hoax. It is still a hoax and the OP created it.



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Bob Down Under
 

I believe the OP made it just like he said he did. Without a clear disclaimer that it is not "from a vault", it is a hoax.

I doesn't matter that we know it is a hoax. It is still a hoax and the OP created it.



Your right Phage the less we see of these ufo CGI's the better for all of us and as you mentioned someone else will tag it as lagit.

Anyway that first video has been up on Lazar's site for years.



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under
 

Great. He's a thief and a hoaxer.
Nice combo.
Ban him.



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SciFiFilmMan12
This is some recreation footage based on some 1950s southwest US footage, pictures, and eyewitness accounts

Video 1

Video 2



Alamogordo, NM the reputed German base for saucer pilot trainers.
Notice the dirt kick up.
Would anti gravity do that.
The pulsed force to pull up goes right through the ship
and continues to the ground.
Only if the craft was in hover as there was no landing gear.
The second one had sparks rotating around the cabin.
Wonder if the inside sparks as well.
Cool job, not.



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Bob Down Under
 

Great. He's a thief and a hoaxer.
Nice combo.
Ban him.



I am not here to get him shot a dawn I was just pointing out an obvious related issue.




top topics



 
2

log in

join