It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do we breach an illusion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This is the question that has been on my subconscious mind for what seems like an eon.

It has now reached my conscious mind which is why I am sharing it with you now.

From my relativistic reality it seems there may be a distinct possibility we are vibrating to a disharmonious frequency (ie an illusion or forced reality) that is favouring another race. Ergo furthur feeding their reality that conspires on a daily basis to perpetuate the input of energy into their system.

This controlled mental programming bieng input into your minds, namely fear, control, dumbing down, spiritual downplaying etc, and the consequencial amplyfied output, ie your chi and psi energy that is not only perpetuating the current climate of mysery (relative to the other worlds that exist out there) but is also preventing or killling the spirit within that is capable of escape.

Our minds translate this reality according to the input that has gone into it, namely perception. This is why this reality focuses so much on changing and controling your perception of reality from an early age continued into adulthood. Buy this, don't think that, don't stand out, obey rules etc etc. These are some of the perceptual shifts that take place in your lifetime.

So perheps to breach this reality we actually need a global shift in perception that would detune our minds to the reality before us and allow space to enter our perceptions again.

Bear in mind however that this illusion has been made very solid for generations and will take something close to a miracle to implement. If you can think of something feasable here please U2U me as a matter of urgency.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

So perheps to breach this reality we actually need a global shift in perception that would detune our minds to the reality before us and allow space to enter our perceptions again.
That's exactly right...we need to alter the state of our global consciousness...and currently its in a bad state and probably getting worse as people get suckered into the small minded, materialistic black hole which ties our society down...we so desperately need more people to wake up...but they seem to enjoy this confined box of reality they have created for themselves not understanding how much damage and corruption it actually causes to our society...

Bear in mind however that this illusion has been made very solid for generations and will take something close to a miracle to implement. If you can think of something feasable here please U2U me as a matter of urgency.
That's what worries me most...and children are more easily suckered into this black hole in this day and age because all the older kids have already been pulled in...all that matters to them is having the newest game system...knowing the latest gossip...having the coolest clothes...they are missing out on the greatest fruits this reality has to offer...maybe as you say...someone else is harvesting and taking these fruits from us...I'm sorry but I can't think of anything...if anything it's places like ATS that give us a fighting chance...

EDIT: I'd also like to add that world consciousness makes it nearly impossible to breach the illusion on our own...we all create this illusion and it will take most of us to set us free...

EDIT: S&F for a well written thread concerning an important subject.

[edit on 29/11/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

The disharmonious frequency you mention is the unconscious process of thoughts channeled trough the mind. This unconscious process results in subjective & emotional approach to the thoughts we receive.

The controlled mental programming is the astrological program that all souls must follow, in order to refine their experience.

The egoic unconscious mind can get distorded perceptions for he is unaware the manipulation is taking place.

There will be no global shift in consciousness. The process to higher levels of consciousness is an individual process. Everybody will to through it, not just all at the same time.

To conclude, the illusion is the egoic unconscious perception of thoughts and events.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by lagenese]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
there are already plenty of people living... ' off the system ' per se, however these are usually all people who already are fairly well off economically, can 'buy' a piece of land and survive without using hydro, electric and gas... they build in an environmentally sustainable way, using usually masonry heaters (no it has nothing to do with the secret society, it's just stones that heat up the house) and grow their foods on a farm and in greenhouses, occasionally consume animals and animal by-products

however, it still costs money to live 'off the system' and i have yet to find a large group of people in this country that lives off the grid illegally

of course that's what it would have to resort to, to 'beat the illusion' as it would be, would be illegality, and once people start to think that living off the grid is illegal then they'l start to think that no laws apply to them which would just set us back...

as a species, we have come far enough to be able to do many great things, yet somehow we've become trapped in our intelligence. we payed no mind that life got easier and easier - it only seemed better - yet here we stand, only a few thousand years old as a species (okay, maybe like 10 but that's still not that long, comparatively) and we've lost our ability to live without on another, and of course anybody who's smart and cunning enough could take advantage of this greatly, especially when we've unwittingly been thrown into a situation where everything about us is available to those with enough money

so, in response to your preposition of getting people to 'wake up' as it were ( really hate that term a lot) it's not impossible, but at this stage we've already crossed the point of no return, and we will likely revert to savagery and barbaric behaviours.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
How do you breach an illusion?

The illusion only exists in your mind. You currently reside in a matrix solely comprised of thought form. Your thoughts shape everything. There is a Universal Truth that exists around you. However, your thoughts are the only way to breach what you "see".

There is an infinite existence around you that is entirely contained within you. Practice allowance. Ask for assistance. Literally. The intelligent infinity always knows what to give you at exactly the right moment.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

i've had many discussions but have never come to a conclusion about whether our intelligence is really unlimited - there's lots we can't/aren't allowed to observe - according to physical law that, in my mind at least, prevent us from having an infinite intelligence.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sacrosanct

My friend, there have been a rare few humans, Edgar Cayce would be the most notable, that have penetrated the eighth density also known as the Intelligent Infinity. Personally I have not accessed that high of a level but I frequently penetrate higher densities where one can access greater information.

Everything is possible if you believe it. Believing eventually becomes knowing.

The term physical law is linear and bound by third density definitions. Drop these definitions when exploring nothing and infinity. They are one in the same.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

go to sleep.... your dream-time does not correspond to the illusionary world your thinking mind and belief-systems have created for you.

ever wonder why its sometmes possible to not experience pain...
even other sensory stimuli...
its because you intentionally break that illusion bond, you are conditioned to believe your feeling pain when walking over glass shards or red hot coals... or i guess getting Tats... but if you break that linkage by ignoring the senses/stimuli one can walk away unhurt & stronger for it.

but don't take a meat cleaver to a finger... that extreme action is not for mortal humans as their belief-system is so ingrained in their psyche that the illusion of a lost finger becomes permanent & one will compensate in ordinary waking life like the finger is actually gone.

dream-time is closer to the reality than ones ordinary-conscious waking life.

but who wants to lay there like a sausage, meat on the inside of a skin membrane?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Some good posts so far guys.

I'd like to expand a little on what Sacrosanct said

Originally posted by Sacrosanct
i've had many discussions but have never come to a conclusion about whether our intelligence is really unlimited - there's lots we can't/aren't allowed to observe - according to physical law that, in my mind at least, prevent us from having an infinite intelligence.

It is obvious at an early stage that our society does not facilitate a path towards the gathering of infinate intelligence which in my opinion would have to be graduated anyway.

Sure one can penetrate higher densities of reality and gather information from there, information I might add that actively supports the other world arguements. But surely the problem lies not in the accessing of said information but in the active participation in those information streams.
This is something I have tried to do, iow I have tried making the exchange two way. I do this through something called trance dancing, where I listening to some appropriate music change my mindset ready to tune in and I explore and reply to the energies I am picking up though movement of chi and psi energy. Whatever it is that is happening seems to be real enough and I have experienced synchronistic activity many many times no matter what the form.

There is however one obstacle that always stops me going furthur and that is the density of this reality. IMO we are meant to be free spirits, free to express ourselves in a form that is unhindered by interuptions. It is this assumption/logical hypothesis that does not sit well for me. For it leads to other questions, why would an all loving God lock us up in a body that is capable of only limited expression? Why is my path not clear to express the joy i have in me towards existance? Obviously the only answer to this is that there is malevolence at play and has been from the beginning. Now I'm not saying that divinity does not exist, far from it, but I believe that our lack of devine intervention is due to us being ripped appart from the source so that even our physical laws may be part of a grand conspiracy of deceit and control continuously preventing us form reconnection.

If it helps think of time as existing before the big bang which imo was a conscious event. If consciousness existed before then which i believe it did, then there is a distinct possibility something went wrong hence the big bang, if it went right we would be happier creatures, think about it!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I was actually referring to Heisenberg's "Uncertainty Principle" but I'm sure there are a myriad of physical laws which 'prevent' us from having an infinite knowledge - think about it anyway (unless you believe thought to hinder your freedom!) what pleasure would there be in having infinite knowledge? I don't believe that we are meant to know everything - and I think we'll be better off for it, once we accept that - no, we can't know everything and why should we? Who are we, who seek to have infinite knowledge? Who are we, who claim knowledge is power, to have infinite power?

No, I don't think that's right at all. You say that we don't know everything because of a malevolent force, but I say it's backwards to that! We don't know everything because it's better for us not to!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Just listen to einstein when he said, liars cannot speak the truth. Simple but you do not know how profound that means.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Just listen to einstein when he said, liars cannot speak the truth. Simple but you do not know how profound that means.

Hate to burst your bubble - but Einstein's been wrong plenty of times himself. "Liars cannot speak the truth"... well, by god, Einstein must have been a liar himself! That doesn't follow any logic at all, IMO, most certainly liars can speak the truth, in fact, that's how most good liars work, they sprinkle in a little bit of truth to throw you off and then they lie to you.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacrosanct

I am sure he was right on alot of stuff we do not even know about, lol. You choose your path and i will choose mine, lol.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sacrosanct
We can't know everything and why should we? Who are we, who seek to have infinite knowledge? Who are we, who claim knowledge is power, to have infinite power?

No, I don't think that's right at all. You say that we don't know everything because of a malevolent force, but I say it's backwards to that! We don't know everything because it's better for us not to!

Agreed but it was more the 'gradual pursuit' of attaining infinate knowledge which is being prevented it seems.

new topics

top topics

join