It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nov.17 Pennsylvania Triangle UFO Sighting Recreation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
There was a flying triangle encounter on November 17th and here is a report of the sighting

Report Link

I made a recreation of the flying triangle seen at dusk on Evening of the 17th

Recreation Video

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SciFiFilmMan12

There was a flying triangle encounter on November 17th and here is a report of the sighting

Report Link

Recreation Video

So thats how they turn.
Quite ingenious.
I thought they might as well put drives all around like the saucers.
We had one video of a saucer going up on its side.
And a few saucers tilted on edge.

[edit on 11/29/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Originally posted by SciFiFilmMan12

Report Link

Recreation Video

So thats how they turn.
Quite ingenious.
I thought they might as well put drives all around like the saucers.
We had one video of a saucer going up on its side.
And a few saucers tilted on edge.

[edit on 11/29/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

Yeah that one of the ways that a flying triangle moves, they usually will hover like that and fly off

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
It takes a good eyewitness and an artist to put together the details.
Also lucky to see a low craft the is not too energized.
Sure sparks can fly off these things, it has electricity going for the
forces. Electricity is no longer a weak force when done right.

Not too many cigar craft video, but I suspect the tail remains stationary
and the front rotates. A good use of a repeater compass at the
rear to know where the cigar is headed.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Funny, I happened to see a very large bright white (I can only explain it as a possible shooting star?) object too close for what I would consider a shooting star in the PA night sky on the evening of November 14th while driving with my husband on I-80 around 8pm. We were on a remote stretch of 80 surrounded by state forest lands. As close as the object appeared to be (not far above the tree line just off in the distance), and the surreal like control with which it moved and it's lack of dimming or fading light just didn't seem to me to fit your typical shooting star. It was bright enough that it caught our attention facing east to immediately facing south (we were driving west to east). The object was flying almost perfect east to west and too fast to be a plane. I have never seen a shooting star so bright and flying so straight so low in the sky. I didn't see any other lights but what I did see was only visible for about 3 seconds and was all bright white with no other color. The light trail that followed the main orb of light appeared much shorter than what I would typically expect of a shooting star and the light trail was the same width as the main orb (if I were to try and measure what I saw with my hand on the windshield, I would say the object was about 3-4 inches wide from our perspective and about 2 and half feet in length). I can still see it in my mind as if it just happened. There are no airports near this stretch of the highway. In fact it may be within a 5 mile radius of the highest point on 80 east of the Mississippi. My husband and I both saw it and there is no doubt in my mind something flew through the sky. I just can't say what it was. Any insight to what this could have been? Thanks,

top topics

join