Don't be fooled by ATS' professional debunkers

page: 4
118
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by RipCurl
the hoboken mic? over 2 miles away, picked up a so called explosion (it was wind noise by the way) yet cameras AT The scene by news crews and the like PICKED up nothing. They were less than 2 miles away.

Do you actually believe what you typed? How can you type purposeful disinformation and sleep at night?

What you're attempting to do is call our hero first responders liars by saying that their testimony is false.


Poppycock. NONE of them ever reported seeing or hearing "explosives" go off. Stop lying about the first responders reports.

I know "Truthers" are desperate but fibbing is only making it worse for your imaginary claims.




posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by jthomas
There's nothing like illustrating my point that you are quite incapable of providing any positive evidence of "explosives."

So then you are, in fact, calling the first responders liars, all the numerous documented by-standers and survivors liars, ...


Quit lying, _BoneZ_. You know full well that NO ONE, including first responders, EVER reported seeing or hearing "explosives" go off. Not a single person.

But thanks for illustrating my point that "Truthers" will stop at nothing to push their political agenda.



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by jthomas
There's nothing like illustrating my point that you are quite incapable of providing any positive evidence of "explosives."

So then you are, in fact, calling the first responders liars, all the numerous documented by-standers and survivors liars, ...


Quit lying, _BoneZ_. You know full well that NO ONE, including first responders, EVER reported seeing or hearing "explosives" go off. Not a single person.

But thanks for illustrating my point that "Truthers" will stop at nothing to push their political agenda.



I didn't want to have to get into this debate, but...

hidhist.wordpress.com...

There's a story about at least 3 people who heard a coutdown and then explosions...

~Keeper



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RipCurl
Can you resolve the fact that the hoboken camera recorded "an odd" noise, yet cameras closer to the WTC towers, recording at the same time, recorded nothing of that same noise?

The "odd noise" is already resolved by first responders that were there at the WTC who have testified for the Oral Histories.

It's also resolved by the fact that your "odd noise" happened at the exact moment of each of 3 different building collapses and for the exact duration of each collapse. That's some magical wind!


If you want to know why a camera in Hoboken, 2 miles away from any city noise, screaming sirens, and building pieces banging together picked up the explosions and cameras in all that noise didn't, you can go to my profile and search my posts. I went into detail in another thread about this very same subject.



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
Quit lying, _BoneZ_. You know full well that NO ONE, including first responders, EVER reported seeing or hearing "explosives" go off. Not a single person.

Oh no, not many:


Now who's lying?



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower
 


He's just trying to play semantics. Focusing on the word "explosives" for "explosions". That's because he can't debunk the facts. He's more worried about semantics than facts he can't debunk.



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by RipCurl
Can you resolve the fact that the hoboken camera recorded "an odd" noise, yet cameras closer to the WTC towers, recording at the same time, recorded nothing of that same noise?

The "odd noise" is already resolved by first responders that were there at the WTC who have testified for the Oral Histories.

It's also resolved by the fact that your "odd noise" happened at the exact moment of each of 3 different building collapses and for the exact duration of each collapse. That's some magical wind!


If you want to know why a camera in Hoboken, 2 miles away from any city noise, screaming sirens, and building pieces banging together picked up the explosions and cameras in all that noise didn't, you can go to my profile and search my posts. I went into detail in another thread about this very same subject.


And no evidence of "explosives."

Have the intellectual honesty to admit that you have no evidence of "explosives," _BoneZ_. You know there is none.



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_
 


I mean, it would be one thing to say that NO CREDIBLE witness ever said they heard explosions or anything, but say that nobody EVER did...that's just putting your foot in your mouth.

~Keeper



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Originally posted by jthomas
Quit lying, _BoneZ_. You know full well that NO ONE, including first responders, EVER reported seeing or hearing "explosives" go off. Not a single person.

Oh no, not many:


Now who's lying?


_BoneZ_ and you.

Any questions?



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Originally posted by jthomas
Quit lying, _BoneZ_. You know full well that NO ONE, including first responders, EVER reported seeing or hearing "explosives" go off. Not a single person.

Oh no, not many:


Now who's lying?


_BoneZ_ and you.

Any questions?


WHAT?

How can we show you like 2 different sources, for people CLEARLY stating they heard explosions and or a countdown, and you call us liars?

It's right there?

If you mean to say they are liars and we are just misinformed, then do so, but please, don't just blindly refute our facts for the sake of your argument, just calling nonsense is just that..nonsense.

~Keeper

[edit on 11/29/2009 by tothetenthpower]



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
reply to post by tothetenthpower
 


He's just trying to play semantics. Focusing on the word "explosives" for "explosions". That's because he can't debunk the facts. He's more worried about semantics than facts he can't debunk.



There's nothing to debunk. You don't have a single bit of positive evidence for explosives.

If you did, it would have already been presented 8 years ago.

The laugh - and shame - is on you, _BoneZ_.



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
From the OP..."...that the U.S. wouldn't immediately scramble fighter jets within minutes in response to any hijacking, that their initial story that no fighter intercepts got off the ground is laughable..."

As pointed out in another recent 9/11 thread, there was a recent Northwest flight that flew past its destination by 150 miles and the FAA didn't follow established procedure and generate the proper alarm to send up a jet to take a look...yet on 9/11, when there were four aircraft hijacked within short order, the FAA was supposed to know what was going on...please don't use the fighter jets as part of your 9/11 Truther movement...it's been proven to be a dead-end.



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas
 


You are avoiding the subject.

There are PLENTY of folk, including first responders who heard explosions. Regardless of whether they prove the existence of explosives in the towers, they heard them.

Are they all liars according to you?

Will you not even retract your statement that NOBODY ever said there were explosions? Or are you too lost in your own ego to do so?

~Keeper



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Originally posted by jthomas

Now who's lying?


_BoneZ_ and you.

Any questions?


WHAT?

How can we show you like 2 different sources, for people CLEARLY stating they heard explosions and or a countdown, and you call us liars?

It's right there?

If you mean to say they are liars and we are just misinformed, then do so, but please, don't just blindly refute our facts for the sake of your argument, just calling nonsense is just that..nonsense.

~Keeper

[edit on 11/29/2009 by tothetenthpower]


You don't have any positive evidence for explosives. Period. It's as simple as that. That you are not capable of understanding what constitutes positive evidence is entirely your problem. That you desperately want to believe what you want to believe makes it only worse.

Any questions?



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas
 


I didn't say there were explosives J..

I said that there were people who heard EXPLOSIONS, you said there werent, I provided evidence, you didn't.

Any questions?

Explosives and Explosions are two different things. Now answer the simple question or stop arguing a point I dind't make.

I'm not a porponent for or against the OS, I don't really care to tell you the truth, but what I do care about is your blatant disregard for the truth.

When YOU say something and I prove what you said to be wrong, the least you can do is say you were wrong and acknowledge that you misinformed.

I agree with you THERE IS NO PROOF FOR EXPLOSIVES, but PLENTY FOR EXPLOSIONS as MANY people heard them.

~Keeper



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
What research might that be... please do tell.

That's on a need-to-know basis and you don't need to know. Suffice it to say, I sent "tothetenthpower" (Keeper) that information and he should be along shortly to confirm or deny my claim.



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by ImAPepper
What research might that be... please do tell.

That's on a need-to-know basis and you don't need to know. Suffice it to say, I sent "tothetenthpower" (Keeper) that information and he should be along shortly to confirm or deny my claim.




Well I looked into it, he's right.

But it won't matter what I nor he says, we will still be wrong or lying. It doesn't matter.

I should never have gotten involved with this thread, they always lead to a head ache.

In any case he's telling the truth..

~Keeper



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by jthomas
 


You are avoiding the subject.


You are confused.


There are PLENTY of folk, including first responders who heard explosions. Regardless of whether they prove the existence of explosives in the towers, they heard them.

Are they all liars according to you?


No, according to you.

They didn't hear or see explosives. Lots of things sounded like "explosions" but NO ONE claimed to hear or see "explosives." _BoneZ_ lied about first responders. Apparently, you need to also.

It's the nature of 9/11 "Truth."



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I don't see any reason why there could not be Professional Debunkers who are paid to debunk. The Gov has spent money on sillier things. They spend tons of money with propaganda campaigns in the media and in rewriting school textbooks. It's just another way they get to cover and control all the angles.

Yep.. I believe someone must be paid to debunk on popular fourms. It makes more common sense for this to be true than this to be false.



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
I should never have gotten involved with this thread, they always lead to a head ache. In any case he's telling the truth..
~Keeper

Sorry for your headache. That happens alot around these parts. But thanks for looking into the info I sent you.





new topics

top topics



 
118
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join