It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WILD & FREE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The Earth provides all we need for Life.
Everywhere we look there we see plants...even in cities they rise above and through the cracks, growing in and around the concrete jungle; the issue is that our 'idea' of them is formed by a self-destructive system which feeds us processed foods for 'health'.
This idea being, that the plants we see are weeds or unknown vegetation that has minor value to our daily lives.
Such an idea is as disempowering as it is far from truth, as the true nature of these plants is to provide the human instrument with vitality...and the ones which are not to be consumed have a medicinal value.
We see new ailments appearing in society with each step we make distancing ourselves from Nature.
The purpose here is to inspire people to open their eyes in a new way to their surroundings and see the possibilities growing all around them for health and healing.
Do some searching of your local flora, because next time you step over a plant on the sidewalk or pass by in the woods, it may be just what you needed!

LOVE
www.markusrothkranz.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Star and Flag, straight up!

Great OP dude.
I'm a big advocate of 'scratching nature's back so it'll scratch yours'

The amount of useful flora out there, in the parks, hedgerows, everywhere never ceases to astound me, and every little trick or tip I pick up on how to use them wisely brings me closer I feel..

Here's one for head colds and sore throats:

Make a tea out of dried:
Lime tree flowers (not the citrus, the other one)
Chamomile
Yarrow
Peppermint

And mix lots of honey into it!

Works wonders and leaves you feeling really refreshed!

Peace

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If we can think back to a time when we all knew the medicines and teach our children, then we will go back there, mind you, if we take care of ourselves, and choose not to take any western medicne we will be ok. also stopping eating animals will be the best thing you can do for yourself, the innocent creatures, Our Earth and the Karma. We are here to remember what we have lost, our compassion for the this Beautiful living and breathing entity called EARTH...lovely post, Thank You...peace x

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing

LOVE

top topics

join