It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

great im more emo then ever

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
[edit on 14-12-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

everygirl i try to ask out,gives out some stupid excuse like she is jealous of my success and knows my only weakness...the need of someone.

Maybe you need a chick that is turned on by guys who feel sorry for themselves AND abig head. Maybe it she is jealous of your success or maybe it is that you are WAY to good looking and have too much money.
I have seen guys in wheel chairs get married and even the night stalker had girls in love with him and he raped and killed.
Maybe you are the annoying type of emo that just cries for no apparent reason beides the fact that they can't get a date. And since you have money then there is probably an issue with you, because i have seen all types of girls that will do anything for money.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
geee enough with the insults ha? if you want to troll GET OUT
. im perfectly fine,everyone gets bad luck sometimes,and i dont live in america where everyone is happy. if i was emo i was going to be surrounded by girls,couse they all go out with emos here ok?
and why havent i scored a golddigger is beyond me,pretty strange

and im not rich,i kinda meant to say im the kinda type of guy who would buy more present for his loved one. is that so bad? someone close the thread or someting -_-

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

www.belowtopsecret.com...
It looks to me like you are not looking for a girlfriend you are just looking for a shoulder to cry on.
So you come to ATS looking for pitty and for people to complement you so you could feel good about yourself. Then I am the jerk for tellking it like it is.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i try to be polite here,couse its the only site where people can be polite,but you just wouldnt stop insulting would you.
you think your more then me talking this trash?
just couse i have been a good guy,and yes its true do you think i deserve all the ignorance and lonelyness? you think instead of being an emo i should start being all evil,to date,have sex and throw the girl out..to use girls? you think all women on ats would agree with you? ive seen other people like me,its a really nice thing when we find ourselfs and support each other. it wasnt until work that i found out i just need nice company around me,and i was feeling great again.
im not as bad as u think,and i dont have a big ego,couse i did good things countless times..for nothing. everything is true.
so if you dont like me dont write. there are other nice people who got the time to write a few good words to cheer me up,and i thank them^^

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
truth is, everything is better when you have someone to love you back.
your problems start mattering so much.
you have someone to listen to your day,to care for you (and the other way back).
you have that special feeling like its christmass insight your stomach.
atleast for me its like that.
and yea i wass pretty depressed,i needed some nice word of advice.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I gotta tell ya my man, i felt real bad for ya so i wanted to learn more about you, so i read alot of your posts.

My theory is your a Narcassist, all joking aside you have alot of narcissistic tendencies. You dont want someone to love, you want someone to love you, doesnt mattter who.
You bounce back and forth from self-loathing to self-promotion, its weird but the only constant is yourself.

Im not trying to be rude to you or put you down but if you take some time and read through your posts in this thread and others you will see that 98% of your posts are either talking about yourself, or what is missing in your life. Even when you believe to be talking about others your talking about how those others would benefit your life, how they could be so stupid to miss the gem that is you. Even when being sweet and making great statements about how women should be treated it comes across more of saying it in hopes to impress some girls on here.

I come from a family of women and admitadly this makes me no expert but when you have as many sisters as i you spend a great amount of time near women, i can tell you a few things they hate. Men who like drama, men who overplay basic emotions (love when like is in order) and men who cant discuss a topic without discussing themself. My suggestion to you is to take a step back and re-evaluate, when you have low self esteem you are not in a position to "love" anyone as one cannot love another if they do not love themself.

I dont think it is your intention to come across as a narcissit but it is my theory that you are in fact a great guy, but somewhere along the line you realized that the great qualitites about you were not being seen by the opposite sex. My guess is somewhere around 16, so you started telling them about your great qualitites not waiting for them to find them. By doing this your actaully blocking away your good qualities, go back to being your normal great self and let all those great qualities about you come out like a present.
Perfect example how exciting is xmas morning if you get told all the gifts your getting? Not very right, but you find out one by one what you got and suddenly your much more exicted about the day.
All my kind regards my man, U2U me if you need anyhting. Or wanna tell me off either way i welcome it my friend.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
thank you,ur kinda right. when im working or enjoying my self i guess im pretty normal,but when i see something that makes me envyi get all evil and dramatic and stuff, i have this rage about i want fairness,but at the same time i can be narcisistic at times. work maked me atleast see that i should do something about the stuff i want,instead of just crying about it.
yea i heard it before,girls hate guys who brag about themselfs,sadly sometimes i just hate to act like a normal person.
i think i realised a nice thing yesterday,that i focus too much to find love from the start. all normal people focus on carefree dates and mindless sex,but i want someone to love me from a first date,how could i have been blind so long,i guess i should spend more time knowing the people. well im sure ill find a nice competible girl,couse acting normal just kills me.
sadly i almost stoped posting and reading on ats from a while.
i feel its full of debunkers,or wackjobs..i just cant care anymore >_<
i cant watch people being ignorant about all the bad stuff that are happening,without doing anything about it.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
one thing that gets me is why a man should change,if he is dramatic or anything. if a woman is a dramatic wackjob they will never let you change them,not even a haircut,but we have to constantly change,they even try to change us. thats a big stereotype,i dont wanna say all women are like that or anything but it dosnt seem fair that anytime a man has a little flaw he has to change so he can be liked by girls I:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
one thing that gets me is why a man should change,if he is dramatic or anything. if a woman is a dramatic wackjob they will never let you change them,not even a haircut,but we have to constantly change,they even try to change us. thats a big stereotype,i dont wanna say all women are like that or anything but it dosnt seem fair that anytime a man has a little flaw he has to change so he can be liked by girls I:

I dont agree with that, obviously part of relationships are concessions and changing some of your habits because your now spending an increased amount of time with a person, but if you have to make drastic changes they dont like you, they like the concept of you. You have to like yourself enough to walk away from people like that, you keep changing yourself and youll forget who you are.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
o yep i forgot, i dont mind changin and adopting for my wife,thats what relatonships are like you sayd. but yea its not fair if only one of the couple makes compromises. well nice talking ^^

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Most achievers have difficulty in finding their compatible partners. They seem to be perfect. However, maybe, you just don't notice that there are many women around you who want you to be their boyfriend. My boyfriend is an achiever, and we find each other..well it's not too late...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join