It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

great im more emo then ever

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
i thought things should be great,finnaly getting to work photoshoping models for magazines,working in corporate enviroment and all that. even though im only 20,everyone hates me for "being the future" and learning so fast theyr job...
working under the wing of a dude who dosnt know his temper, being an obssesive emo i get angry at him easily and the steam just keeps pumpin.
it would be so cool if i could find a nice cute girlfriend to share my troubles and to care for even though i have everything a girl can want,but noooo
everyone else are happy...happy couples,just rubbing it in my nose.
everygirl i try to ask out,gives out some stupid excuse like she is jealous of my success and knows my only weakness...the need of someone.
and when i finnaly goed out with a nice girl yesterday,today she hooked up with her old friend,had no problem rubbing in my nose her happyness.
there is no one around to share the pain,everyone are happy..couse i am sad.
the caughting from the flu is killing me slowly,and i have another 4 days to work with mr. rude. whats the point of working a cool job,or being nice,if everyone has the one thing u dont have and will NEVER have!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
i dont know how to work it out blupblup, the pain is so much,its like living in a nightmare joke.
i search some girl i know to share it,and "sorry but im just about to watch a movie with my honey"
i feel like i have to pay,or just freak out or something...i just.....crushed
everyone knows that i have a cool job in the crysis,and theyr doing everything they can to ignore/rub theyr relationships in my face/not go out with me.

its just too much,on one side u got this coworker that i need to sayd straigth to stop being so rude with his schooling on me.being the good guy i am..hard
on other u have all this suffering
im only strong when i help and care for someone else,but all girls havent used to a "nice" carying boufriend,they just reject you.
all i need in this screwed life is a nice girl god dam it

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Awwww mate... don't fret too much.
When people are in relationships they have a lot less time to do stuff with you and spend more time with their partners... that's just the way it is.

They're probably not "Rubbing your face in it" it's just that you're low and thinking about having no GF, so it "seems" as if everyone is walking around hand-in-hand and rubbing your face in it.

It's like when you break up with your GF or BF and then everywhere you see happy couples smooching and in love... and you just want to throttle them

Or when you quit smoking and everywhere there is a cigarette smoking, grinning idiot just loving his smoke.... GRRRR.

I guess it's the same when you're looking for a girl.... all you see is happy couples and people who have someone.
Just try and make friends with a nice girl... it's best to start as friends.
Either meet them at work or take up some kind of evening class or join a band or.... ya know.... anything?

Just get a wider circle of friends and see what happens man.

I know it all seems crap at the moment and you probably think my reply is a load of crap and i have no idea what I'm talking about.... but mate... it's honestly not as bad as it seems.... and when you're sat there in a few months time, happy with some nice girl... you look at this thread and say "Do you know what....? Blup was right man"

I'm here if you need to talk anyway dude.

[edit on 29/11/09 by blupblup]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
thank you,i really apretiate it. its just that here in bulgaria people dont usualy go to courses for fun. and all people are so "hard" and mean.
im like a foreigner here....
well i guess ill have to wait for the happyness a little more.
its just that it gets me so muuch
thank you

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I know man.... it can't be easy.
Just save up as much money as you can and go travelling dude.
There are plenty of countries and plenty of nice girls in them.

You'll find someone.

I just know it

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
more like i need to work hard so they can send me fast to germany,there girls should be so much nicer,not defencive snow queens when u try to be nice to them>_
but with this coworker who ruins my day with his rude manner,its rrr...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
May i offer you the opinion of a woman?

I think that you're just trying too hard. Keep your eyes opened, watch out for opportunities, but don't make yourself crazy about it. Besides, there are also advantages in being single. You don't need a girlfriend, as in "anyone will do".

Don't know about german girls... Most germans are tough to befriend. They're not cold or unfriendly, they're nice people, it's just that they need a lot of time. Better go to Spain or something, people there are extremely friendly.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wallachian

Yeah... you're right my friend.

Being single is not a bad thing at all.
But i think the OP is probably fed up being single..

But yeah...being too eager is never a good thing.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
but im too childish,im not cunning and smart to wait and say the right stuff,i just want finnaly a nice girl so i can rub it in in the worlds eyes :shk:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Weeell, that's how life is, things happen when they happen, not when you want them to happen. Until then, just enjoy the ride.

Probably when you'll be in a committed relationship you'll miss some of the thrill of the "hunt", so to say...

And for crying out loud, don't worry about what the "world" thinks of you! I know that's hard to do and i wish myself that i could follow my own advice, but it's the truth, you shouldn't care what others say about you.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Dude, you're super young. You have many years to let a woman take control of large parts of your life...

Believe me, I know how hard being alone can be. When my girl left I was completely lost. But eventually I came to see it as one of the single greatest things that has ever happened to me.

Focus on yourself. When you do that, the women will flock to you. When you improve your own life, women can smell it. Yeah it can be lonely, but on those nights, I just thank God I still have many years ahead of me.

Be self absorbed for awhile. I certainly don't look for my next long term relationship when I go out, but that doesn't mean I don't have the company of good women in my life.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
hmm great i think ill do that,thank you man^^

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Your 20!! come on mate you don't need a relationship.

Play the field, see and taste what you like and go back for more if you want more! Simple...
So many people say I sound like a guy.....

Why take the first person you can get, more than likely five years down the line you will kick yourself for your wasted youth and all the opportunities you have missed out on.

Have fun!

Im not the relationship type, don't like hugs kisses snuggles all that BS and it works for me. Find out what you like and have fun.

- Oni

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I've felt sad from time to time, but as has been said, I think you're focusing on a girl too much and it's making it seem a bigger problem than it is, you will be fine man, honestly, just don't dwell on the girlfriend situation

I've not had a girlfriend since I was 19, and i'm 24 now, so I really do know how you feel and what crap goes through your head, try and focus elsewhere to stop all your emotions boiling over
there is probably some girls out there thinking the exact same about themselves as you do

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Have those "happy couples" set you up!

Most couples just love playing matchmaker....

And don't stress too much on it...you're still young, plenty of time to meet Mrs. Right (or even Ms. Right Now)....

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
well im back,check this.
i got promoted at work to work in the other shift,with the elite. the germans are testing me with some special tests,dont know why.
i already bought all the pc/boy toys i wanted. it seems next month i should get a brand new nice car...japan i guess.
and since im in the other shift,no more rude annoyng coworkers,dont let the devil hear.
seems like a great life for a 20 yeard old ha?
same time that girl just flirted with me on the net,then decided to go to some party for some former lover to find if she still likes him,she will probably get sex... allright i guess i didnt find the "right" girl,but some sex maniac who likes to sleep with trash hobos. and dont forget that im pretty cute and i love and treat nice any girl who likes me k?
the other 2 girls i met were completly rude and ignorant on the net,somekinda jealousy emos i guess..so i showed them the road.
only one girl that wants to use me as a lover i guess, and im not sure but in the end i will be lonely again probably....
mmm girls in my town just hate hate hate me...no matter how good and kind and pretty lover that would do anything and cheer them up i am.
so what do you say? should i get a big hammer and help them out of theyr mysery XD

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I told you this a couple of months ago, and now I mean it even more than ever.

You scare me. You want every girl that doesn't like you to suffer, you don't get along with co-workers, and everyone there hates you.

Have you figured out yet that it is you that is doing something wrong and not the rest of the world? So you got a promotion, are getting a new car, who cares about any of that. That is just fluff.

You really should be looking for someone that wants you for you and not all your toys.

Please...grow some...and then grow up..

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
You can start off by not being so full of yourself. If you act anything in this post then that would make me run as far from you as possible. It either means that 1) you are completely full of it
2) your completely shallow

A little humility goes a long way.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
You should probably look into getting yourself a prostitute, it would be much easier for you than doing what your doing.

You really aren't looking for anything real you just want some kind of trophy to be seen with and well really women that have any sense of self esteem can see through all the BS. Generally if your hiding behind all the gadgets and toys you have some short coming your compensating for.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
its not like that,our country is in worse condition then america,everyone is just about hating,stealing,showing off,hating. and please dont say im shallow, couse its wronge,countless times i though the problem is in me,but guess what....its not.
its when i met a girl who likes to listen to how my day is,and is interested in me,then i understood that the problem was never in me,i was just having bad luck always getting bad girls. besides im not a new member guis,you know me,i always stood for the betterment of human kind,and for being nice to each other. and these rotten people here deserve my bragging. so i guess problem solved,thanks to the fella who suggested a prostitute, hes wright (:
i wish to all ats members who have problems like me to never stop searching until they meet a nice girl who loves them and listen to how did theyr day was. and to all the bad girls who only wants to bring you down,show them the road,you dont deserve to be around someone who dosnt appretiate you and will only hurt you,i stand wright,let them suffer, be happy (:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join